ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 104
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
BWillie 10:35 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
They’re gonna wanna dink and dunk with that ol

It’s time for the chiefs dl to show up
I thought the Bengals line looked pretty damn good against Buffalo...
[Reply]
Redbled 10:37 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I was impressed with how well the bengals offensive line played today. Not a great sign. I thought that might be their Achilles heel.
That snow seemed to aid them in protection. And great receivers getting open fast can mask a lot.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:38 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Redbled:
That snow seemed to aid them in protection. And great receivers getting open fast can mask a lot.
Plus the Bills have been terrible against the run and their pass rush was never the same after Von Miller was lost.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:39 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by poolboy:
I def hope that the Zebras stay out of the jump balls more
I don't. We don't throw jump balls. Cincinnati does.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:40 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I actually like Josh Allen as a person. When I see his pressers, when he's doing golf events or hanging out. Thats a good dude. Joe Burrow acts like a complete chode.
Allen seems like a good guy in interviews, but he acts like a Mayfield jackass on the field. Starting fights with DL (and getting away with it), throwing the ball at other teams in frustration after a play is over, etc. You can be competitive without behaving like that.
[Reply]
philfree 10:41 PM 01-22-2023
Burrow is cocky. "As long as I'm here the window is always open". That's just a little to much. What a dick!
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 10:44 PM 01-22-2023
What’s the Vegas odds?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:45 PM 01-22-2023
One thing that remains a fact is the Bengals are down THREE starting linemen and we got the second most sacks in the league this year. THAT IS A CLEAR WEAKNESS despite the Bills not being able to expose it. Getting to Burrow and our rungame humming are the keys to this whole thing imo.

Remember..a crap team like Tampa were 17-0 up on them. A Tyler Huntely lead Ravens and a Mac Jones lead Pats made huge errors inside the ten late to lose against Cinci and we did the same against them when Kelce fumbled. Today's performance is not who they've been all year. Their luck against us has to end at some point.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:47 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Coach:
He's better than Allen, and rightfully so.

Allen hasn't done shit.

If forced between taking Allen and Burrow, I would easily pick Burrow and wouldn't think twice.
I didn't make that argument..I made the argument he's a prick.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:47 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I actually like Josh Allen as a person. When I see his pressers, when he's doing golf events or hanging out. Thats a good dude. Joe Burrow acts like a complete chode.
Originally Posted by philfree:
Burrow is cocky. "As long as I'm here the window is always open". That's just a little to much. What a dick!
Seriously the dude keeps running his mouth, he needs to get knocked on his ass.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:47 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
They’ve ran the ball well at times, but they haven’t been a great running team this year.

They were actually 4th worst in the league total rushing yards and yards per carry.

The Bengals gashing us last time on the ground was easily the most disappointing part of that game.
I think you can pretty much throw the stats out the window to be honest. Vegas favored Buffalo by 5-6 points and they got smoked by 17 points in their own stadium. Every time someone brings up a supposed flaw with Cincy, it never shows up in the actual games.

They don't seem to have the silly mistakes like a FG kicker missing a ton of kicks, or fumbling kick returns, or fumbling in general across their team. Meanwhile THEY are the team forcing fumbles and other turnovers on the opponent every week in big moments. They're a physical team in the trenches, underrated in that regard. Great QB, great receiving weapons, 2 damn good RB's. Good enough DL/pass rush to give the other QB some trouble.
[Reply]
kstater 10:58 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Everybody in the NFL gets humbled. How long Mahomes' will last is the question. The cocky usually fall the hardest
Have you seen the new tree planted in Josh Allen's memory at Arrowhead? It's a new species. It's an aidstree. Walk in to it next week.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:02 PM 01-22-2023
This will be Jackson Carman's second career start at left tackle.

We're going to abuse him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:05 PM 01-22-2023
fuk yea

[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:07 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I think you can pretty much throw the stats out the window to be honest. Vegas favored Buffalo by 5-6 points and they got smoked by 17 points in their own stadium. Every time someone brings up a supposed flaw with Cincy, it never shows up in the actual games.

They don't seem to have the silly mistakes like a FG kicker missing a ton of kicks, or fumbling kick returns, or fumbling in general across their team. Meanwhile THEY are the team forcing fumbles and other turnovers on the opponent every week in big moments. They're a physical team in the trenches, underrated in that regard. Great QB, great receiving weapons, 2 damn good RB's. Good enough DL/pass rush to give the other QB some trouble.
Their OL and rushing issues literally just showed up last week against the Ravens.

Burrow was sacked 4 times and hit 8 times. The Bengals were held to 50 rushing yards and 2.8 yards per carry.

The Bills have been getting gashed on the ground lately and their pass rush was never the same without Miller.

The OL is absolutely a weakness that the Chiefs should be able to exploit like so many other teams have (which is why Burrow is one of the most sacked QBs in the game and their rushing stats have been so poor). The problem for most teams is that they don’t also have the fire power to keep up with those great Cinci weapons and QB.

The Chiefs do though. There are zero excuses for the defense to get gashed again by the Bengals and to not put Burrow on his ass multiple times.

If they don’t take advantage of those OL issues, the Chiefs will lose and deservedly so.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 104
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up