ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Meat Loaf
Ocotillo 02:58 AM 01-21-2022

BREAKING: Meat Loaf, the rock superstar loved by millions for his “Bat Out of Hell” album and for such theatrical, dark-hearted anthems as “Paradise by the Dashboard Light” and “Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad,” has died, his family says on Facebook. https://t.co/WWbxgFgfQL

— The Associated Press (@AP) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
BlackOp 01:27 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Factoid: Meatloaf was in Rocky Horror Picture Show as Eddie, tough guy on motorcycle
I watched the video of Paradise by the Dashboard Light last night...and the first thing that stood out was how much it seemed to be influenced by the Rocky Horror Picture Show....I had totally forgot he was in that movie...so it all makes sense now.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:30 PM 01-21-2022
He will do anything for love.

But he won't do....THAT.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:57 PM 01-21-2022
Unvaxxed died of covid. Thats sad
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:59 PM 01-21-2022

Singer Meat Loaf died after falling seriously ill with COVID-19, according to TMZ. He had previously spoken out against vaccine mandates and COVID rules, saying: "If I die, I die, but I’m not going to be controlled"

— BNO Newsroom (@BNODesk) January 21, 2022

:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:03 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:

But he won't do....THAT.

But he won't get vaxxed.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:05 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:

:-)
God damn it loaf.

I know CP is getting pretty old but if you are over 50, for the love of god please please please get vaxxed. Even if we don't see eye to eye. Please do it. You can just do it on your own, and then continue to spout on here you haven't. Sure fine. Just please get vaxed please, I don't want you guys keeling over.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:34 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

But he won't get vaxxed.
That's not known yet. He encouraged fans to protect themselves, and also was against the Vaccine Mandates in Australia, that doesn't mean he wasn't vaxxed. The Australian rules are ridiculous. Just stop fucking up this thread.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:37 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
That's not known yet. He encouraged fans to protect themselves, and also was against the Vaccine Mandates in Australia, that doesn't mean he wasn't vaxxed. The Australian rules are ridiculous. Just stop ****ing up this thread.
That's no way to treat an expensive musical instrument like me.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:40 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Unvaxxed died of covid. Thats sad
A guy I know died last weekend from Covid. Him
And his wife were serious anti-vaxxers.

Some people will never be convinced or just don’t want to be told what to do. Crazy.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 03:09 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
That's not known yet. He encouraged fans to protect themselves, and also was against the Vaccine Mandates in Australia, that doesn't mean he wasn't vaxxed. The Australian rules are ridiculous. Just stop ****ing up this thread.
:-) Can you please post this opinion in a catchy song parody or show us where anyone was discussing Australia before you start blaming the great Rain Man for ****ing up a thread.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 09:23 PM 01-21-2022
Just got this email a few minutes ago. :-)

[Reply]
Rain Man 09:38 PM 01-21-2022
Weber boycott! We're going to stage a Weber boycott!
[Reply]
Frazod 09:40 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
Just got this email a few minutes ago. :-)

That must have been a serious OH SHIT moment. :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:45 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
:-) Can you please post this opinion in a catchy song parody or show us where anyone was discussing Australia before you start blaming the great Rain Man for ****ing up a thread.

FU... Kotter brought in the TMZ story, they can't confirm if he was vaxxed or not, the only mandates, which were in Kotter's post, that Meatloaf said something about were Australia's. They fucked up the thread... period, trying to shame Meatloaf.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:46 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
That must have been a serious OH SHIT moment. :-)
I actually think Meatloaf would have found this very amusing...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up