ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Allen And The 2 Shit Quandary
FAX 10:38 PM 01-20-2022
Good evening, Planeteers.

It has recently come to my attention that The Amazing And Invincible Josh Allen reportedly told Pat McAfee that "I could give 2 shits about the Pro Bowl."

That seems like an arbitrary number of shits to give about Pro Bowls. It also raises the following question;

Should the phrase be "I couldn't give 2 shits ..." or is "I could give 2 shits ..." the correctly articulated idiom?

In the first case, the relative value of shits seems more in line with an attempt to clearly elevate Pro Bowls over a specified quantity of shits as the withholding of shits may indicate that (in an open market) Pro Bowls are worth more than 2 shits (possibly 3 or even more).

In the second case, the exchange of 2 shits for Pro Bowls suggests that the transfer of 2 shits for Pro Bowls is a fair and equitable transaction. If so, one is forced to speculate as to whether or not Allen could have gotten Pro Bowls for 1 shit. Or, has inflation affected his perception of the marketability and inherent commercialization of 2 Josh Allen shits?

Hopefully, the Eloquent And Silver-Tongued Josh Allen will soon fully explain his views on this subject.

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if re-post.
[Reply]
Frosty 12:13 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Frosty, if you say I messed up in calling FAX out, as well as others, I'm man enough to admit I made a mistake. I'm sorry FAX. Lucky for me, FAX will never know who it was that called him out, cause I didn't sign that particular post. Nobody tell him.

Now Frosty. Did you enjoy reading the Barometer during your time at Oregon State University? When did you go there? Would you believe me if I told you I wrote sports columns for the Barometer at one point in time?
92 -94. I went back to school after I got married so was an older student and didn't live in Corvallis (graduated when I was 30). I leafed through the Barometer a few times but, to be honest, I don't really remember anything about it. Football, the only sport I'm really interested in, was so bad then that it wasn't worth following.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:08 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Joke's on you gblowfish - I'm so new I don't even know what neg repping is, nor am I particularly motivated to find out! But it sounds bad, which makes us enemies, so I am issuing you a challenge. Board game of your choice, online. I prefer chess, but I can handle backgammon and every card game ever created. Me vs. you. Name your website, I'll play you and defeat you.
Don't poke the bear Vladdie. nOObs get crushed around here.
My game of choice is Nuclear War. And I always win.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_War_(card_game)
[Reply]
irafreak 01:41 PM 01-21-2022
I'm giving a literal shit right now...
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:26 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Frosty:
92 -94. I went back to school after I got married so was an older student and didn't live in Corvallis (graduated when I was 30). I leafed through the Barometer a few times but, to be honest, I don't really remember anything about it. Football, the only sport I'm really interested in, was so bad then that it wasn't worth following.
I didn't realize you're legitimately a fellow Beav, I was just kinda hopin! My freshman year was Chad Johnson's one year in Corvallis, so I was pretty spoiled about football. But my area of expertise was not the football team, it was the baseball team. We were horrible when I covered us. Then, just like clockwork, I graduate and move away and guess what happens? Of course the team wins the goshdarn national championship.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:27 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Don't poke the bear Vladdie. nOObs get crushed around here.
My game of choice is Nuclear War. And I always win.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_War_(card_game)
I was just playin around, gblowfish. I enjoy your 10 things posts and want nothing to do with nuclear war. My only real complaint about you is that you didn't make jewish rabbi cover for you when you weren't posting the 10 things, cause that would have been epic. But that's a fairly minor complain in the scheme of things.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up