ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Allen And The 2 Shit Quandary
FAX 10:38 PM 01-20-2022
Good evening, Planeteers.

It has recently come to my attention that The Amazing And Invincible Josh Allen reportedly told Pat McAfee that "I could give 2 shits about the Pro Bowl."

That seems like an arbitrary number of shits to give about Pro Bowls. It also raises the following question;

Should the phrase be "I couldn't give 2 shits ..." or is "I could give 2 shits ..." the correctly articulated idiom?

In the first case, the relative value of shits seems more in line with an attempt to clearly elevate Pro Bowls over a specified quantity of shits as the withholding of shits may indicate that (in an open market) Pro Bowls are worth more than 2 shits (possibly 3 or even more).

In the second case, the exchange of 2 shits for Pro Bowls suggests that the transfer of 2 shits for Pro Bowls is a fair and equitable transaction. If so, one is forced to speculate as to whether or not Allen could have gotten Pro Bowls for 1 shit. Or, has inflation affected his perception of the marketability and inherent commercialization of 2 Josh Allen shits?

Hopefully, the Eloquent And Silver-Tongued Josh Allen will soon fully explain his views on this subject.

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if re-post.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:30 AM 01-21-2022
What is the value of 2 shits? Why not 4... or simply a very healthy 1?

When is Gamora?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:00 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
I keep waiting for you to post something I can excoriate, and to your credit you haven't yet, but it'll happen sometime and I'll be there first in line to clown you when it does.
Wasting a lifetime
Fax is a ****ing legend
Choke on antifreeze!
[Reply]
burt 09:14 AM 01-21-2022
You signing your every post with -FAX is redundant and honestly, self indulgent. I think you're an egotistical ass-clown.

-VLADIMIR KYRILYTCH
Really???? Taking pot shots at "Fax the Magnificent" is akin to wearing a rainbow flag T shirt at a George Straight concert in Houston. Ya might just not survive. Now.....back out of the room real slowly......
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:23 AM 01-21-2022
I'm about to give my 2nd shit of the day. Benefiber is well...the shit
[Reply]
wachashi 09:29 AM 01-21-2022
Just like "I couldn't care less" is often mistakenly said as "I could care less" this idiom should be said as "I couldn't give two shits" instead of "I could give two shits."

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:31 AM 01-21-2022
Who the fuck is this noob?
[Reply]
Frosty 09:40 AM 01-21-2022
I gotta be honest, FAX. I'm a bit new here, haven't been around long. I have been around long enough to know that whatever you post, you can tell who posts it by their screen name which is right there on their every post. You signing your every post with -FAX is redundant and honestly, self indulgent. I think you're an egotistical ass-clown. I keep waiting for you to post something I can excoriate, and to your credit you haven't yet, but it'll happen sometime and I'll be there first in line to clown you when it does.

-VLADIMIR KYRILYTCH
FAX is a national treasure, Mr. Butt Munch. :-)
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:55 AM 01-21-2022
I think to be accurate he should have said "I wouldn't give 2 shits..." since he is trying to say it's so unimportant to him that he wouldn't even waste the time shitting and then fishing out the turds and boxing them up and giving them to whomever would receive aforementioned shits. But in American English there is an idiom of "I could care less" to which he is alluding. However as stated by wachashi, et. al. previously that idiom is also grammatically incorrect, given that the literal implications of the idiom is that one does care deeply. However since in American English such idioms use a colloquial definition and not a literal definition, Mr Allen's statement that he "could give 2 shits about the Pro-Bowl" is correct given the context.

We rate this 6 pinnochlios
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:58 AM 01-21-2022
I'm so glad FAX tagged this as a poop thread. The CP cesspool reputation is intact! BTW: Neg Rep that Vlad guy into the stone age!
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:01 AM 01-21-2022
I gotta be honest, FAX. I'm a bit new here, haven't been around long. I have been around long enough to know that whatever you post, you can tell who posts it by their screen name which is right there on their every post. You signing your every post with -FAX is redundant and honestly, self indulgent. I think you're an egotistical ass-clown. I keep waiting for you to post something I can excoriate, and to your credit you haven't yet, but it'll happen sometime and I'll be there first in line to clown you when it does.

-VLADIMIR KYRILYTCH
wow, what a weirdo.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:05 AM 01-21-2022
It's like when I have to correct people who say "I could care less". Dipshit, you just said you DO care. You mean you COULDN'T care less...
[Reply]
JimNasium 10:27 AM 01-21-2022
You’ve also have the conundrum that not all shits are created equal.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 11:29 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Frosty:
FAX is a national treasure, Mr. Butt Munch. :-)
Frosty, if you say I messed up in calling FAX out, as well as others, I'm man enough to admit I made a mistake. I'm sorry FAX. Lucky for me, FAX will never know who it was that called him out, cause I didn't sign that particular post. Nobody tell him.

Now Frosty. Did you enjoy reading the Barometer during your time at Oregon State University? When did you go there? Would you believe me if I told you I wrote sports columns for the Barometer at one point in time?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 11:43 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I'm so glad FAX tagged this as a poop thread. The CP cesspool reputation is intact! BTW: Neg Rep that Vlad guy into the stone age!
Joke's on you gblowfish - I'm so new I don't even know what neg repping is, nor am I particularly motivated to find out! But it sounds bad, which makes us enemies, so I am issuing you a challenge. Board game of your choice, online. I prefer chess, but I can handle backgammon and every card game ever created. Me vs. you. Name your website, I'll play you and defeat you.
[Reply]
F150 12:03 PM 01-21-2022

-VLADIMIR KYRILYTCH
Needs a lifetime ban
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up