ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Allen And The 2 Shit Quandary
FAX 10:38 PM 01-20-2022
Good evening, Planeteers.

It has recently come to my attention that The Amazing And Invincible Josh Allen reportedly told Pat McAfee that "I could give 2 shits about the Pro Bowl."

That seems like an arbitrary number of shits to give about Pro Bowls. It also raises the following question;

Should the phrase be "I couldn't give 2 shits ..." or is "I could give 2 shits ..." the correctly articulated idiom?

In the first case, the relative value of shits seems more in line with an attempt to clearly elevate Pro Bowls over a specified quantity of shits as the withholding of shits may indicate that (in an open market) Pro Bowls are worth more than 2 shits (possibly 3 or even more).

In the second case, the exchange of 2 shits for Pro Bowls suggests that the transfer of 2 shits for Pro Bowls is a fair and equitable transaction. If so, one is forced to speculate as to whether or not Allen could have gotten Pro Bowls for 1 shit. Or, has inflation affected his perception of the marketability and inherent commercialization of 2 Josh Allen shits?

Hopefully, the Eloquent And Silver-Tongued Josh Allen will soon fully explain his views on this subject.

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if re-post.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:50 PM 01-20-2022
It’s a form of currency in northern New York. That’s why you always see their fans trying to dig into each other’s supply at the games. Their main food staples are Buffalo wings and garbage plates just to be able to give enough shits to make it through being lifelong Bills fans.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:58 PM 01-20-2022
This should help with our cess pool reputation
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:00 PM 01-20-2022
Bowl movements are very important to your health he is saying he would give two shits for the pro bowl so he is healthy to play. If he doesn't give two shits then he maybe too constipated to play in the pro bowl.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:15 AM 01-21-2022
Well, I bet anything he shits his pants Sunday night.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:07 AM 01-21-2022
Based on the exact language, I think he's trying to lowball the pro bowl voters. He's offering two bowel movements, which is a really low offer.

Now the question is whether he's lowballing the voters because he doesn't value the pro bowl highly, or whether he's poor and that's all he has to offer, or whether he's just starting negotiations and plans to eventually meet the voters at a reasonable bribe amount. But regardless, he's proven that he's willing to bribe pro bowl voters, which is completely unacceptable and warrants a suspension.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:11 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
This should help with our cess pool reputation
L.A. Chieffan, How did a nitwit like you get so tasteful?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 04:18 AM 01-21-2022
I gotta be honest, FAX. I'm a bit new here, haven't been around long. I have been around long enough to know that whatever you post, you can tell who posts it by their screen name which is right there on their every post. You signing your every post with -FAX is redundant and honestly, self indulgent. I think you're an egotistical ass-clown. I keep waiting for you to post something I can excoriate, and to your credit you haven't yet, but it'll happen sometime and I'll be there first in line to clown you when it does.

-VLADIMIR KYRILYTCH
[Reply]
ChiefGator 05:21 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
I gotta be honest, FAX. I'm a bit new here, haven't been around long. I have been around long enough to know that whatever you post, you can tell who posts it by their screen name which is right there on their every post. You signing your every post with -FAX is redundant and honestly, self indulgent. I think you're an egotistical ass-clown. I keep waiting for you to post something I can excoriate, and to your credit you haven't yet, but it'll happen sometime and I'll be there first in line to clown you when it does.

-VLADIMIR KYRILYTCH
If I ever figure out who posted this... lo... verily there will be conflict.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:39 AM 01-21-2022
I couldn't give two shits about whether or not Josh Allen could give two shits about anything.

There, I answered your question while also noting my lack of shits that I personally give about Josh Allen, who is a less superior QB than Patrick Mahomes II who is the best one there is and whom I do give many shits about.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 05:45 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I couldn't Patrick Mahomes II who is the best one there is and whom I do give many shits about.
To whom do you give those many shits though?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:51 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
To whom do you give those many shits though?
The many shits I do give about Patrick Mahomes II are given freely to the world, for all to see and experience.

On the other hand, the shits I do not give about Joshua Allen are given to nobody, because there are no shits because Joshua Allen is inferior to Patrick Mahomes II, so he does not deserve any of our shits.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 06:04 AM 01-21-2022
Do Bills fans remember Josh Allen's childish meltdown in the AFCCG last year? Is that just swept under the rug? Never to be spoken about again?

-VLADDDDDDDDD
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:20 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:

-VLADIMIR KYRILYTCH
This should be ear marked for worst post of the millennium.

Forgive him father for he knows not what he has done.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:41 AM 01-21-2022
grammatically--it should be "couldn't" Meaning he does not care.

he cares enough for one shit, but not two.

but I would just refer to the No fucks given thread.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up