ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Official Fast Food Thread
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:17 PM 01-10-2022
Discuss your favorite chains, history of said chains, thoughts on the future of the industry, etc etc.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 08:05 PM 01-10-2022
Five guys fries are amazing. Also found a better fish place then long dong silver.
[Reply]
Jenson71 08:06 PM 01-10-2022
Five Guys is really good, but you have to force yourself to stop about 3/4 through or otherwise you done messed up.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:07 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Five guys fries are amazing. Also found a better fish place then long dong silver.
Yeah and they literally pour a copious amount into the bag regardless of the size you ordered.
[Reply]
Spott 08:13 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
El Pollo Tropical is a Florida chain that is fire.
Used to go there a lot but got burned out on it. I probably need to go back again.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:22 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
For places around my house in NKC/STJ:

Considering Cost...

Arby's > Five Guys > Culver's > Sonic > Taco Johns > Wendy's > Freddy's > Subway > Burger King > McDonalds > Chipotle > QuikTrip > Taco Bell > Chik-Fil-A (I fucking love the sauce though!) > LJS

Not sure if stuff like Longboards count...

I want to give an extra special note to In-N-Out... which is the most over-rated shit of a fast food I've ever been to when I was in San Diego.
Fuck off with your lettuce bun.
Maybe you should get the bun next time then.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:23 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Drive thru fits.

Quick service and fast casual fits as well.

Just make sure it is a chain.
Awww....

I suppose that's fair. Too bad McRib is only seasonal.
[Reply]
jdubya 08:31 PM 01-10-2022
One of the best burgers Ive had was a 5 Guys in Novato, Ca. Ive been to several other 5 Guys and have always been disappointed. Fry cooking is a talent so not all restaurants are equal.

Freddys Steakburgers is awesome and they have great shoestring fries. I was in Idaho and went back for more. The chain hasn't made it out to Cali yet which is a shame.
[Reply]
backinblack 08:35 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Are Skipper's and/or Arctic Circle still around? I worked for both at one point when I lived in the Portland area. Skipper's clam chowder is still my wife's favorite. I ordered some cans a couple years ago just to put a smile on her face.
Think Skippers still exists but they have been shrinking for years. All the ones here closed down some time ago.

Still plenty of Arctic Circles though, they're decent enough. Nothing to rave about but still good.
[Reply]
Spott 08:39 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Not much of a fast food guy anymore but I would have to say in the modern day Chick fil-A is my favorite. Their spicy chicken sandwich is unparalleled.
I’ve been a big fan of Chik Fil A for a long time, but this nonsense of closing all of their lobbies has made me stop going there entirely. My work truck is a little big for the drive through and I’m not going to risk someone clipping me in those double lane drive-thrus.
[Reply]
Stewie 08:45 PM 01-10-2022
Not really fast food, but Papa Murphy's take and bake is really good. Cook when you're ready.

My local mom and pop Chinese restaurant rocks. Always great, always dependable.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:46 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:
Think Skippers still exists but they have been shrinking for years. All the ones here closed down some time ago.

Still plenty of Arctic Circles though, they're decent enough. Nothing to rave about but still good.
https://skippers.com/locations-old/

https://acburger.com/menu/
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:34 PM 01-10-2022
Casey's tenderloins

Taco Bell is not food
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:37 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Casey's tenderloins

Taco Bell is not food
That’s why I buy the seasoning packet and make my own Taco Bell at home, just get the shells, taco seasoning, Taco Bell sauce, Sour Cream, Nacho Cheese and it tastes like Taco Bell was meant to taste.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:39 PM 01-10-2022
Forgot another one: Oscar's Pier 83 is the best fast food chain fish and chips joint.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:24 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Are Skipper's and/or Arctic Circle still around? I worked for both at one point when I lived in the Portland area. Skipper's clam chowder is still my wife's favorite. I ordered some cans a couple years ago just to put a smile on her face.
There is one Arctic Circle in WA, in Yakima. Not sure about Skipper's.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up