ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Official Fast Food Thread
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:17 PM 01-10-2022
Discuss your favorite chains, history of said chains, thoughts on the future of the industry, etc etc.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:44 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Move out of the woods! :-)
Small town life has its charms, but great food choices isn't one of them
[Reply]
eDave 04:45 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Small town life has its charms, but great food choices isn't one of them
Casey's.
[Reply]
notorious 04:46 PM 01-10-2022
I feel like shit after eating LJS.

It's been 15 years since eating there.
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:47 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Not a lot of money to be made in the CHAZ district it seems
Yeah, there are sketchy areas, but we've got 4 million people in a pretty small area between Everett and Tacoma. Seems like we should have some options besides the vast multitude of teriyaki restaurants.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:47 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
When I visit my Brother in Wisconsin the first place I want to go to is Culver's so I can get the pork tenderloin sandwich and their ice cream of the day.

https://www.culvers.com/
Culver's is outstanding. I also like Popeyes and Chick-fil-A.
[Reply]
notorious 04:47 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
Casey's.
I was somewhat surprised by their food quality.

Not bad at all.

Breakfast pizza can be amazing.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:49 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
Casey's.
Elohel, decent pizza in a pinch but thats about it
[Reply]
eDave 04:50 PM 01-10-2022
Elohel, decent pizza in a pinch but thats about it
That you can now utilize your EMC chip on your CC for purchases is due to me.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:53 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
It seems like most of these fast casual restaurants would rather go out of business than open a location in Washington.
It wasn't fast food, but perhaps the coolest restaurant I've ever eaten at was in Seattle. It was called the Icon Grill, and was recommended by the staff of the hotel we were at. The interior was like the Cheers bar on steroids, and the food was amazing. I had a cajun pasta dish that was one of the best things I've ever tasted in my life. The wife and I were so impressed that we went back the next morning for breakfast. Sadly, it closed the following year.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:54 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Wow, someone else on the board has actually been to a show at the Arcada.
If we ever go again, we'll be getting seats on the FLOOR

The upper level is sooo freaking steep it gave me vertigo, absolutely hated it... I'd bet my next paycheck multiple drunks have died taking a tumble from up there
[Reply]
Kman34 04:54 PM 01-10-2022
5 Guys.. In A Tub..
[Reply]
Hydrae 04:55 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
It seems like most of these fast casual restaurants would rather go out of business than open a location in Washington.
Are Skipper's and/or Arctic Circle still around? I worked for both at one point when I lived in the Portland area. Skipper's clam chowder is still my wife's favorite. I ordered some cans a couple years ago just to put a smile on her face.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:03 PM 01-10-2022
If we ever go again, we'll be getting seats on the FLOOR

The upper level is sooo freaking steep it gave me vertigo, absolutely hated it... I'd bet my next paycheck multiple drunks have died taking a tumble from up there
Never been in the balcony, but my worst concert experience was there. The theater wasn't air conditioned (they've finally fixed that) and we were there on a miserably hot and humid summer night. It was fucking brutal - hotter inside than outside, and it was still nasty outside as well. Didn't help that Dokken, the opening act for Tom Keifer, gave far and away the worst performance I've ever seen live. It was like an angry old drunk doing bad karaoke. And of course the audience was mostly fellow middle-aged fat people, so the sweat stink got going quickly. Ugh. Keifer at least put on a great show, but by that point it didn't matter.

I have seen some good shows there, though. It's a neat old theater.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:04 PM 01-10-2022
QuikTrip has good food.

Good options on the roller grills. Kitchen has some good stuff too. The Italian sandwich is really good. The pretzels too.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:06 PM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
QuikTrip has good food.

Good options on the roller grills. Kitchen has some good stuff too. The Italian sandwich is really good. The pretzels too.
Yes. They have surprisingly decent tasting options for gas station cuisine.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up