ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Health watch: Tyreek, Travis, Darrell, Byron & Clyde
Dante84 06:29 PM 01-08-2022
Need the boys to get right.

Bye would help a ton.

As of Friday, 1/14: Clyde out, everyone else should be active, although Darrel is listed as "Questionable."

Originally Posted by siberian khatru:

[Reply]
ModSocks 11:37 AM 01-11-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm not sure you do, dumbass. Gore cut that run back, period. Now, it wasn't a traditional cutback run like Denver used to break us with, but it was a cutback.
You don't know what a cutback is. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:39 AM 01-11-2022
Wonder if that's been the plan with McKinnon all along. Just store him until the playoffs to preserve him. He certainly looked pretty damn good against the Broncos
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:40 AM 01-11-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You don't know what a cutback is. :-)
Why don't you tell me, dumbass?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:44 AM 01-11-2022
This post pretty much guarantees he's going to Damian Williams us to a SB win.
Chiefs will roll with Darrel and Gore, unless Clyde is healthy.

Gore is the most likely back to break out this postseason. Remember this post when he cuts a run back for a big gain to seal a win.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:49 AM 01-11-2022
Where's his 50-yard run, then? :-)

Gore has given the most explosive plays of any RB on this roster this year.
Production in the running game is 75% blocking.

They don't make many runs easier than Gore's TD. The A gap blew wide open, the Will and Sam got stuck in run blitzes while the Mike crashed down for no reason. Then the safety simply ran past his angle. The defense from Oakland was abysmal on that play and even Williams could've housed it.

The other 25% is RB traits. And from strictly a traits perspective, McKinnon looks faster, more agile and more explosive than Gore. And as a veteran back, he has plenty of experience to see/feel holes as they open.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:53 AM 01-11-2022
Why don't you tell me, dumbass?
You're too much of idiot. You've ben watching football all these years and still can't identify a cutback.

The NFL world hasn't been able to teach you, i won't get through either.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:53 AM 01-11-2022
Yeah, just watched the run and there really wasn't much impressive about it. I guess in contrast to how slow CEH and Williams are in comparison. McKinnon was much more impressive during that TD against the Broncos.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:53 AM 01-11-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And from strictly a traits perspective, McKinnon looks faster, more agile and more explosive than Gore.
Show me his explosive plays this year. The TD from the catch in the flat was nice, but the run that Gore broke against the Bengals was the best run any back on this roster has had this year.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:54 AM 01-11-2022
Lol, way to go out on a limb there.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:54 AM 01-11-2022
Production in the running game is 75% blocking.

They don't make many runs easier than Gore's TD. The A gap blew wide open, the Will and Sam got stuck in run blitzes while the Mike crashed down for no reason. Then the safety simply ran past his angle. The defense from Oakland was abysmal on that play and even Williams could've housed it.

The other 25% is RB traits. And from strictly a traits perspective, McKinnon looks faster, more agile and more explosive than Gore. And as a veteran back, he has plenty of experience to see/feel holes as they open.
McKinnon’s main knock is his health.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:55 AM 01-11-2022

[Reply]
dirk digler 11:56 AM 01-11-2022

Gore is the most likely back to break out this postseason. Remember this post when he cuts a run back for a big gain to seal a win.
I just don't know if they trust Gore, he didn't seem to get many carries after Williams got hurt in Denver. I see that he got 7 carries and 24 snaps for the game. I was hoping when CEH got hurt they would start giving him the ball more but hasn't really happened.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:56 AM 01-11-2022
And from strictly a traits perspective, McKinnon looks faster, more agile and more explosive than Gore. And as a veteran back, he has plenty of experience to see/feel holes as they open.
I agree. He looks like our strongest, quickest back right now. He showed some real pop on Saturday.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:58 AM 01-11-2022
You're too much of idiot. You've ben watching football all these years and still can't identify a cutback.

The NFL world hasn't been able to teach you, i won't get through either.
If you're telling me Gore didn't cut that run back, you're the biggest fucking moron on this board. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:59 AM 01-11-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I just don't know if they trust Gore, he didn't seem to get many carries after Williams got hurt in Denver. I see that he got 7 carries and 24 snaps for the game. I was hoping when CEH got hurt they would start giving him the ball more but hasn't really happened.
He split time with McKinnon. They trust him.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up