ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Monday Night Football - Seahawks @ Washington
Easy 6 06:40 PM 11-29-2021
This ones actually halfass interesting IMO

WFT is scrappy on both sides of the ball, capable of surprising most other teams

And Seattle is just too talented on offense to look like they have, they're surely due for a good game, right?... anyway they're my pick, Wilson and co will outclass the WFT tonight
[Reply]
wazu 06:42 PM 11-29-2021
Russell Wilson seems kinda broken this year. Not sure his hand was truly ready for him to come back yet. I think the Seahawks are in a downward spiral at this point.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:44 PM 11-29-2021
WFT would be tied for the 7th seed if they win tonight.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 06:48 PM 11-29-2021
Today is Wilsons Birthday. He is due for a good game, I think he wills his team to a victory. DangeRUSS!
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:48 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
WFT would be tied for the 7th seed if they win tonight.
Heinicke seems to be playing better and better. Too bad they lost Young on the defense, that dude was a fucking beast.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 06:49 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Heinicke seems to be playing better and better. Too bad they lost Young on the defense, that dude was a fucking beast.
Sweat too, right?
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:49 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Today is Wilsons Birthday. He is due for a good game, I think he wills his team to a victory. DangeRUSS!
I trust Russ like a Taco Bell fart anymore. Seattle finds ways to lose games the last few years.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:49 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Sweat too, right?
Yea thats right. Brutal.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 06:52 PM 11-29-2021
I trust Russ like a Taco Bell fart anymore. Seattle finds ways to lose games the last few years.
This is probably a job interview game for other teams watching him. I think he lights it up tonight.

I get why you wouldnt trust him at this point but I got a feeling...
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:02 PM 11-29-2021
I trust Russ like a Taco Bell fart anymore.
:-) but is it mostly Carroll or Wilsons fault?

My scales are mostly blaming ol' Tophat Pete, he's Jeff Fisher with a ring when it comes to offense... but I'm thinking Russ and those skill guys can overcome it tonight
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:11 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

My scales are mostly blaming ol' Tophat Pete, he's Jeff Fisher with a ring when it comes to offense... but I'm thinking Russ and those skill guys can overcome it tonight
They both are extremely baffling at times for sure. They almost seem to be the opposite of synergistic now.

I never ever ever bet Seattle anymore no matter who they play. Ive been bit too many times.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:11 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Right. They have to accept the fact that they can NOT rely on the running game. Forced by all the injuries to their RBs. Pete has no choice but to let Russ Cook!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:18 PM 11-29-2021
It baffles me how much leeway Carroll still gets. That dude is a fucking terrible head coach and has been for well over a half a decade. Seahawks have 3 playoff victories after not rushing Lynch at the goal line against the Patriots and those include that 10-9 bar burner where Minnesota missed a chip shot FG at the end of the game, a 26-6 mauling of the crippled Lions, and the 17-9 Eagles game where Clowney took Wentz out in the first quarter with his best Chris Benoit impersonation. With all the talent that organization has had and a franchise QB, that's embarrassing.
[Reply]
EPodolak 07:20 PM 11-29-2021
Barely looked away and the WFTs are already punting.
[Reply]
wazu 07:21 PM 11-29-2021
Russ can't throw.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up