ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 57
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:22 AM 11-29-2021
Still baffled they actually flexed this. People just love Mahomes, the swagger of Kelce, the eye of the Cheetah, and the cockiness of Clyde putting a finger in your face as he's scoring.

Pretty wild DEN beat LAC and DAL this month. Last month it was the Jets beating teams they shouldn't this month it's DWN.

I hope Pringle can keep making strides. Our #2 WR is simply not going to get fixed this year. Our WR's are common street trash outside side of Tyreek.
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:27 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Remember that time...3 weeks ago when I said the Titans were going to take a dump?
After Henry went down for the season. Yeah, nobody could have predicted their downfall.

You're a regular Nostradumbass.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:19 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Our D is better than DEN's D. Easy win. Wow, the NFL is looking brilliant for flexing that right now.
Why do people keep saying stupid things like this? It's the NFL and any given Sunday and all that. Not to mention that the Chiefs haven't exactly been blowing teams out this year (Raiders notwithstanding).
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:26 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
Yup and the chargers front couldn’t get any pressure today

As much hype as he has received, I think Staley has made that defense a lot worse.

That scheme might not work as well without the best DL and CB in the game to start from…
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:36 AM 11-29-2021
I would like to see a repeat of the raiders game please and thank you.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:48 AM 11-29-2021
Denver has to make Williams, Jeudy, Fant and Sutton more active in the game plan … otherwise Denver will not break 14 points.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:10 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Renegade:
Sounds like the Baltimore game all over again
Let's hope the Chiefs DL from the last few games shows up. Not the ones from the Baltimore game.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:17 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Denver has to make Williams, Jeudy, Fant and Sutton more active in the game plan … otherwise Denver will not break 14 points.
What quarterback you gonna use to get those players involved?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:16 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
What quarterback you gonna use to get those players involved?
Well, it's a coin flip between being the fault of the QB or the fault of the OC. I'm giving the nod to the OC at this point for being a bigger turd.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:21 AM 11-29-2021
Which QB do we think is playing Sunday night? Teddy or Drew?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:21 AM 11-29-2021
And, I would love to jump in and exchange verbal jabs regarding the game, but unless the Broncos' defense just totally balls out -- this is going to be a 17+ point loss @ KC. So, I'll jump into the conversations here and there and if by some insane miracle the Broncos' pull out a victory... trust me, I'll be silent and take the win. That ain't happening though unfortunately.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:22 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Which QB do we think is playing Sunday night? Teddy or Drew?
The only way Drew plays is if Teddy can't walk.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:26 AM 11-29-2021
Well considering the Chiefs haven't beat anyone by 17+ (besides Faiders), I wouldn't count on that happening. I DO expect the Chiefs to win, though. Probably end up being a lower scoring game like the Chiefs-Cowboys, but you never know.

If I was to make a prediction now, I would probably say something like 23-13 KC.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:40 AM 11-29-2021
Fork the :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 10:45 AM 11-29-2021
It's the epic battle of the former Charger Melvins. I wonder which Melvin will come out victorious. My money is on the defensive Melvin.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 57
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up