ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 57
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
Eureka 01:56 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
To be fair, I recall back when Manning was making his rounds after leaving Indy. I know I had said something similar about that Broncos' team having a lot of talent. Many here mocked that as is happening now.

It's fine. I'm not suggesting they're a QB and a smart coaching staff away from the SB.
The Broncos just need to "strike gold" with a QB in the draft. Heck Draft two like WFT did years ago.

Will Lock or Bridgewater be back next year?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:56 PM 01-06-2022
I find it hard to believe that at Rogers age he wants to start over in Denver. He almost retired and does he want to deal with Justin and Patrick twice a year. If he wants to have a shot for whatever time he has left then he will stay where he is.
Theyn ahve a better shot at Wilson who is a lot younger but his wife doesn't strike me as the Denver type. She would want the Giants.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:00 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I find it hard to believe that at Rogers age he wants to start over in Denver. He almost retired and does he want to deal with Justin and Patrick twice a year. If he wants to have a shot for whatever time he has left then he will stay where he is.
Theyn ahve a better shot at Wilson who is a lot younger but his wife doesn't strike me as the Denver type. She would want the Giants.
There's no way... he's pushing 40, likely another MVP season and they're the top seed. Why leave?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:01 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
The Broncos just need to "strike gold" with a QB in the draft. Heck Draft two like WFT did years ago.

Will Lock or Bridgewater be back next year?
Who knows. They will likely have to move up to get either Corral or Pickett.. who knows if they can and there are a few teams with lots of multiple picks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:03 PM 01-06-2022
i'm just imagining the screams of a denver rookie qb and their fanbase reaching a pitiful cacophony in year one under a new head coach as we extend the streak to 15

LULZ
[Reply]
Eureka 02:12 PM 01-06-2022
Who knows. They will likely have to move up to get either Corral or Pickett.. who knows if they can and there are a few teams with lots of multiple picks.
If they have to trade picks then so be it. Maybe, they get lucky and a QB falls to them or close enough they can trade up like the Chiefs did with Mahomes.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:17 PM 01-06-2022
There are like 4 teams with a need at QB before the Doinks...I read that none of these QBs have a 1st round grade either.

You guys could possibly get Marcus Mariota...I think Garappolo is the play.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:23 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
There are like 4 teams with a need at QB before the Doinks...I read that none of these QBs have a 1st round grade either.
Well the draft is a crab shoot so maybe they get lucky. What we know hasn't been working is getting some off cast retread at the QB spot.

Mac Jones/Justin Fields were available last year. With the Broncos current record that is something to build around for next year at QB.

If the Broncos go into next season with Lock or Bridgewater that will make Chiefs/Raiders/Chargers fans happy.
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:27 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

You guys could possibly get Marcus Mariota...I think Garappolo is the play.
I agree that Jimmy G would be the best play. I just don't see Rogers making the move
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:33 PM 01-06-2022
Well the draft is a crab shoot so maybe they get lucky. What we know hasn't been working is getting some off cast retread at the QB spot.

Mac Jones/Justin Fields were available last year. With the Broncos current record that is something to build around for next year at QB.

If the Broncos go into next season with Lock or Bridgewater that will make Chiefs/Raiders/Chargers fans happy.
I think Fangio and Lock deserve another shot. :-)
[Reply]
Wilson8 03:09 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Their 2 top corners are out, Darby and Surtain. Time to feast I hope
Adding to this news.

Originally Posted by :
Head coach Vic Fangio told reporters in his Thursday press conference that Surtain is dealing with a pair of calf injuries — one in each leg.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...t-for-week-18/
Originally Posted by :
Defensive end Shelby Harris (illness) and cornerback Nate Hairston (illness) are questionable for Saturday’s contest. And Fangio added it’s unlikely that linebacker Kenny Young will clear concussion protocol in time for the game.
Denver will have starting RCB Patrick Surtain II, starting LCB Ronald Darby, starting Safety Kareem Jackson (IR) all out. Backup CB Nate Hairston has been sick for two days (non-covid). Often injured CB Bryce Calahan brought back from IR to play weeks 15 and 16 then put on the Covid list last week, might be able to play. Kyle Fuller will probably be the other starting CB. Not sure who will be the other CBs. I'm sure backups will try to make the most of their opportunities, but I think this game could be pretty tough for Denver Broncos.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:11 PM 01-06-2022
i wanna see Reek pump up that YPC in this game :-)
[Reply]
Eureka 03:12 PM 01-06-2022
The other way to look at it is fresh backups looking to make a name for themselves and get some film in for future coaches will be going a 110%.
[Reply]
Wilson8 03:16 PM 01-06-2022
Is it difficult to shoot a crab and can you use a shotgun? I guess it might destroy the crab. :-)
[Reply]
Eureka 03:22 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
Is it difficult to shoot a crab and can you use a shotgun? I guess it might destroy the crab. :-)
That p is just placed upside down. Not my fault.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 57
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 >
Up