ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 57
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:39 AM 01-06-2022
Lay down or not, they’re too injured, and their qb situation is devastatingly bad. They don’t have the dogs for this one.
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:39 AM 01-06-2022
Manning will right their ship when he buys team
[Reply]
TEX 10:02 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, if you look at the OC and what they've had with QB... I am one of many that think they have wasted opportunities with the WRs/TEs/RBs they have on that team. I think that offense has the talent to consistently put up more points than they do every week. Is it all the fault of shitty coaching? No, it's a big part of it... that and the QB play.

At full health... Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy, Hamler, Fant, Gordon, Williams... that's a nice set of players and with a top 10 caliber QB, they would be doing much better.

Some of you act like they just have trash across the board and I'll buy that when I see them fail with a better QB and stronger coaching staff.
Bottom feeder trash. It takes so much all the time for you to see anything. After back to back to back to back to back losing seasons, and only 5 winning seasons in the past 15 years, one would think you would wise up.

It's all good though, because there are so many Denver fans just like you. It makes for laughs every year.
Good stuff!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:13 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I still don't see them laying down.
When it's 21-3 they will quit.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:31 AM 01-06-2022
Can we talk about Stouffer's frozen dinners?

When it comes to their mac and cheese, I'm a family of 4.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:00 AM 01-06-2022
Andy could start the B team & win this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:14 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Bottom feeder trash. It takes so much all the time for you to see anything. After back to back to back to back to back losing seasons, and only 5 winning seasons in the past 15 years, one would think you would wise up.

It's all good though, because there are so many Denver fans just like you. It makes for laughs every year.
Good stuff!
Exactly.

We've been there before. The mediocrity sets in after enough years. The feeling of a 7-9 team becomes familiar... almost comfortable.

I've seen Donk fans both here and online be excited about the following players and their potential, and they're really NOT as great as the fans think they are:

Jerry Jeudy
KJ Hamler
Albert Obwallawallawashington
Baron von Suckshard or whatever his name is
That other safety/LB dude Knowmo was claiming was amazing
Bradley Chubb

And I know I'm leaving out a few. There's probably an OL guy they think is amazing and in reality is just ehh... fine.

And look, they do have real elite talent in spots. I think Javonte Williams is an excellent RB they'll be able to lean on for many years. That one safety is pretty good but I forget his name. And as much as I trash the pick, yeah, Pat Surtain can really shut dudes down and has a bright future ahead of him.

The problem is the rest of their roster. It's... fine. You can win a Super Bowl with some of those dudes, and you definitely have to, since no team has ever been 100% stacked with a top 10 player at every position. But to look at that roster and go, "Yeah, they've got enough great pieces... replace the OC, get a great QB, maybe replace the head coach, and boom, you're done... we're gonna challenge for the AFC spot in the Super Bowl!" is quite delusional.

Sure, maybe if Aaron Rodgers were to come to the rescue, but he's not. Same goes for Russell Wilson. He's not coming to town, and if he did, you'd have to pay out the ass in draft capital and probably throw in a good player or two, and now all of a sudden your perfect well-run team is even more flawed with a great QB.

Jimmy G, a new head coach/staff, and a top 10 draft pick still ain't gonna get the job done.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:38 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:

Good stuff!
To be fair, I recall back when Manning was making his rounds after leaving Indy. I know I had said something similar about that Broncos' team having a lot of talent. Many here mocked that as is happening now.

It's fine. I'm not suggesting they're a QB and a smart coaching staff away from the SB.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:40 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Exactly.

We've been there before. The mediocrity sets in after enough years. The feeling of a 7-9 team becomes familiar... almost comfortable.

I've seen Donk fans both here and online be excited about the following players and their potential, and they're really NOT as great as the fans think they are:

Jerry Jeudy
KJ Hamler
Albert Obwallawallawashington
Baron von Suckshard or whatever his name is
That other safety/LB dude Knowmo was claiming was amazing
Bradley Chubb

And I know I'm leaving out a few. There's probably an OL guy they think is amazing and in reality is just ehh... fine.

And look, they do have real elite talent in spots. I think Javonte Williams is an excellent RB they'll be able to lean on for many years. That one safety is pretty good but I forget his name. And as much as I trash the pick, yeah, Pat Surtain can really shut dudes down and has a bright future ahead of him.

The problem is the rest of their roster. It's... fine. You can win a Super Bowl with some of those dudes, and you definitely have to, since no team has ever been 100% stacked with a top 10 player at every position. But to look at that roster and go, "Yeah, they've got enough great pieces... replace the OC, get a great QB, maybe replace the head coach, and boom, you're done... we're gonna challenge for the AFC spot in the Super Bowl!" is quite delusional.

Sure, maybe if Aaron Rodgers were to come to the rescue, but he's not. Same goes for Russell Wilson. He's not coming to town, and if he did, you'd have to pay out the ass in draft capital and probably throw in a good player or two, and now all of a sudden your perfect well-run team is even more flawed with a great QB.

Jimmy G, a new head coach/staff, and a top 10 draft pick still ain't gonna get the job done.
And, it would be good to hear now what is wrong with Pickett, Corral or any of the others in next year's draft. It's a thin talent draft for QB without a doubt, but definitely let me know why those top 2-3 guys just suck before I get my hopes up.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:20 PM 01-06-2022
A piss poor Broncos season and no shot at Rodgers in the offseason. Poor knowmo....
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:23 PM 01-06-2022
Their 2 top corners are out, Darby and Surtain. Time to feast I hope
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:24 PM 01-06-2022
lol

mahomes is going in dry for a half
[Reply]
Bowser 01:30 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Can we talk about Stouffer's frozen dinners?

When it comes to their mac and cheese, I'm a family of 4.
Haven't tried the M&C, but I've been embarrassed single handedly polishing off their lasagna before.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:48 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
To be fair, I recall back when Manning was making his rounds after leaving Indy. I know I had said something similar about that Broncos' team having a lot of talent. Many here mocked that as is happening now.

It's fine. I'm not suggesting they're a QB and a smart coaching staff away from the SB.
Some consider Manning the best QB of all time. Also, they reached the playoffs with a bad QB the year before him. That was a little different.

You personally may not think they're a QB and coach away from the SB, but a lot of your fans do. In fact, many said they were just a QB away.

I think most people would acknowledge that Denver has talent, but the fanbase has definitely overrated that roster. There were people saying that Sutton is better than both Kelce and Hill and that you have 4 or 5 corners that are better than any on KC's roster.

If Denver managed to pry Rodgers away, they might very well be a SB contender. But I don't see him going anywhere.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:55 PM 01-06-2022
This game should be over at half
[Reply]
Page 52 of 57
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Up