ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 57
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
DCTwister 10:30 PM 11-29-2021
Be ready, the NFL (through the refs) is going to do everything possible to ensure a Tampa - Patriots Super Bowl. Bank on it.
[Reply]
Herewego 11:19 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I don't bet on football, it is tied at the hip with organized gambling.

Just look at all the "bad calls" in the 4th quarter this year which has shifted mega amounts of money.

Not sure why the NFL hates the Chiefs so much- Mahomes is the most bankable star in the NFL and they let him take cheapshots every game. :-)
Flyover country.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:05 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
FYP
Dude..I called the Houston/Titans upset and the Colts beating the Bills in your betting thread...the two biggest upsets of the week. It was the only two games I bet on...

Give it rest...you just cant acknowledge it. That's your problem...not mine.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:15 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Blacktop will address this soon.
You think you are being clever by misspelling my name...Mr. passive-aggressive is finding his footing now his team is above .500.

Here's a news flash...and it isn't really a "flash" as I said it before the season started.

There is nothing the Doinks offer the NFL on any level...They just traded away Miller...the franchise is unidentifiable and generic. They are unmarketable to a wider audience. They are in a division with the NFL's Goldenboy...and two teams that are both having their first season with fans in new stadiums. Raiders in a new city...

Donks are fodder....you'll be lucky to finish .500. No worries...you have Detroit the following week so post-season hope will be momentarily restored....then the wheels fall off.

This was set up...so all teams play their divisional rivals to close the season. They wanted no part of the Chiefs resting their players and being 14-1. That's bad for business...and the entire season has played out for this outcome.

The most intriguing game is Vegas/Washington next week....Raiders go to KC and the Cowboys play Washington the following week.

I'm not sure how much national post-season light they want shown on Vegas after the Ruggs/Gruden situation.

Guess who plays on Monday...Buffalo/NE...for first place just like Sunday night. The NFL is just that good...remember when the Bills weren't going to lose another game?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:34 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You think you are being clever by misspelling my name...Mr. passive-aggressive is finding his footing now his team is above .500.
Dude, I've been referring to you as Blacktop for quite a while and has no connection to the success or failure of the team affiliation.

Originally Posted by BlackOp:
...remember when the Bills weren't going to lose another game?
No, I don't recall that... only one team in the history of ever has not lost a game throughout the regular season and playoffs. So, no, I do not recall when the Bills were not going to lose another game.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:33 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Welp, so much for this game.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:41 AM 11-30-2021
Looks like Denver will have S Kareem Jackson, DE Shelby Harris, G Dalton Risner, RT Bobby Massie and LT Garret Bolles back.

This will be a dogfight.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:01 AM 11-30-2021
WBF!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 AM 11-30-2021
damn look at this hope they have

Denver has found a smidge of hope. We must crush it like a rotten orange underneath our boot. pic.twitter.com/e9Ty15QabK

— Kali Mahomes (@ClayWendler) November 30, 2021

[Reply]
RunKC 10:06 AM 11-30-2021
Chiefs aren’t going to get ran all over like the Chargers. Put the game in Teddy’s hands and it’s over
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:10 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Looks like Denver will have S Kareem Jackson, DE Shelby Harris, G Dalton Risner, RT Bobby Massie and LT Garret Bolles back.

This will be a dogfight.
Turddy Brownwater vs Mahomes. Nuff said.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:15 AM 11-30-2021
Broncos got that playoff swagger.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:37 AM 11-30-2021
We’re getting Cheffers crew. Fuck.
[Reply]
scho63 11:41 AM 11-30-2021
I want our Sun Night game to be known as "The Dirty Dozen".

The day we made it 12 straight wins against horseface's Broncos
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:44 AM 11-30-2021
Cheffers crew definitely makes this game closer.

Reffed the bills game when we got fucked on that RTP penalty that would have forced an int.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 57
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up