ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Best Slice
TimBone 04:53 PM 11-28-2021
It's a shame we don't talk about pizza very often here on Chiefsplanet Football Message Board. It's not too late to change that, though.

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. What are your favorite toppings? Does pineapple belong on pizza? Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews? What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? I need answers, people.

One bite, everybody knows the rules.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:36 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Shakespeare's in Columbia, MO
Lou Malnati's deep dish in Chicago
Shakespeares is the closest to Godfathers outside of Godfathers, and all that grease on top.

How sad was existence in Kirksville that a day at the Columbia mall and a stop at Shakespeares was a 'fancy' weekend? Good motivation to mind your studies, though, with nothing else at all to do.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:37 PM 11-28-2021
St Louis style is gross. And Detroit reminds me of the shit we were fed in school.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:39 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Malnati's?
yeah, thats it
[Reply]
Third Eye 06:40 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Fuck Dave Portnoy and fuck his pizza reviews.
Absolutely this.

Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Nicky's in Liberty has been my go to for quite a while. Tim's on 40 is a craving once in a while.
Nicky’s is alright, but fuck Nick.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:41 PM 11-28-2021
I do miss Minskeys

Pagliai's in Maryville, MO
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:43 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I do miss Minskeys

They had one in Marysville? Huh. . . .

That's like, the landmark of Kirksville, with the Runzas.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:46 PM 11-28-2021

There forever
https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp...hrome&ie=UTF-8
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:47 PM 11-28-2021

There was a Pagliai’s in Bloomington, IN, as seen in the movie “Breaking Away.”
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:50 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I do miss Minskeys

I didn't love Pagliai's when I was there, but know I was in the minority... and was also lazy and would just get delivery from Domino's since I could get it on the meal plan.
[Reply]
ping2000 06:53 PM 11-28-2021
I love Minsky's and Pizza Shoppe. You people in KC don't know how good you have it. I have lived all over and 99% of pizza sucks ass. I also loved Happy Joe's. Miss that place. Flame away.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:53 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I didn't love Pagliai's when I was there, but know I was in the minority... and was also lazy and would just get delivery from Domino's since I could get it on the meal plan.
Yeah, for me it was OK, but just OK, . . . OK in the way mom says 'we have pizza at home,' OK.
[Reply]
Third Eye 06:59 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by ping2000:
I love Minsky's and Pizza Shoppe. You people in KC don't know how good you have it. I have lived all over and 99% of pizza sucks ass. I also loved Happy Joe's. Miss that place. Flame away.
Pizza Shoppe is definitely a nostalgic favorite of mine. We used to go to the Platte Woods location monthly for my dad’s ham radio group. Did that for nearly 20 years. I still love Pizza Shoppe and the pink stuff, but I find that whenever I take people there from out of town, they are less than impressed.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:02 PM 11-28-2021
Ah fuck, this thread reminded me that I was planning on stopping by Giordano's when Ieft my in-laws house this morning and I totally forgot.
:-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:06 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by ping2000:
had not thought of Happy Joes for years
[Reply]
lcarus 07:06 PM 11-28-2021
Pizza Shoppe is a luxury for me in Tulsa, Oklahoma. There just aren't a lot of options down here for pizza. At least not that I've found. I'm sure there's some little place around here that I've never tried that has amazing pizza.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up