ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 20
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Best Slice
TimBone 04:53 PM 11-28-2021
It's a shame we don't talk about pizza very often here on Chiefsplanet Football Message Board. It's not too late to change that, though.

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. What are your favorite toppings? Does pineapple belong on pizza? Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews? What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? I need answers, people.

One bite, everybody knows the rules.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:31 PM 11-29-2021
What the fuck is happening lol
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:34 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
A blossoming love story
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:35 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by bricks:
I’ll cross the border no problems with some nice peace of mind ahhhh except aside from providing covid vaccine proof. I’m coming up this week maybe I’ll run into Big Bill? Lol
This might be the most Canadian trash talk ever
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:39 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You misread my post bro, I just said my pizza joint gets their sausage from the Hill in STL... I'm about an hour and thirty minutes northeast of STL
Ah, sorry about that.

Miss the Hill. Great Italian food and pizza all over that area. And all those mom and pop Italian groceries.
[Reply]
Shoes 03:42 PM 11-29-2021
Deep dish pizza is casserole you lunatics.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:50 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Deep dish pizza is casserole you lunatics.
:-)
No.

For the record, I like all of t. Deep dish, NY, Chicago thin crust; they all have their place in my heart, er stomach. Taste buds.

Deep dish is pizza decadence. Casserole is leftovers on pasta. Not in the same solar system as the same thing.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:22 PM 11-29-2021
My pizzautism has been triggered and I'm now compelled to differentiate the deep dish subcategories.

Meet the stuffed pizza, deep dish's more likely to die from Covid cousin. Its deeper and filled with what would normally be the toppings, but an additional layer of "crust" is laid on top to pack it all in, then sauced. Not as good, imo.

This from The Art of Pizza in Chicago:

The deep pan pizza, often confused as deep dish. This is more like an extreme Detroit style where it's mostly a thick bread like crust with normal cheese and toppings. So more more crust, less cheese than deep dish.

This is the best I've had from Pequad's in Chicago. This is what I ship to out of town family for Xmas, similar to like Joe's KC or something reheatable.

[Reply]
scho63 04:41 PM 11-29-2021
That's a damn pie not a pizza
[Reply]
scho63 04:42 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
The Canadian version of EDave vs Cleavage. :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:43 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Yeah, but they're awesome.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:44 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
thats amore'
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:47 PM 11-29-2021
Chicago Pizza and OG Co (and Walter Payton's daughter)

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:58 PM 11-29-2021
Very unique, more of an Italian pot pie than pizza but I'd get down... not sure I need that many huge mushrooms hogging up all the space, tho
[Reply]
2112 06:27 PM 11-29-2021
I guess I’m spoiled because of my location. But the best..the actual best pizza I’ve ever had was at this place, cafe rustico 726 149th St, Whitestone, NY 11357. I could turn their slice upside down and it would not bend, crunchy and gooey. This place has a bakery right next to it that has all kinds of great fattening shit. Freshly stuffed cannolis and cannoli cupcakes and all kinds of cheesecakes.

I’ve also been to pigsknuckle, where I had Casey’s legendary breakfast pizza :-) no comment

Been to Chicago and I’m not a fan of deep dish.

Do they make Sicilian pizza out there in pigsknuckle proper? Anyone? Buehler?

Here’s a funny story (we call the pizza pies here) I ordered a large pie in Florida like 20 years ago over the phone “sir, we don’t sell pies here. We sell pizzas” :-)
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 06:34 PM 11-29-2021
That was interesting, KCU. The sauce looked nearly thick enough to be a chili. I wouldn't mind trying one of those pot pies
[Reply]
Page 12 of 20
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up