ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 20
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Best Slice
TimBone 04:53 PM 11-28-2021
It's a shame we don't talk about pizza very often here on Chiefsplanet Football Message Board. It's not too late to change that, though.

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. What are your favorite toppings? Does pineapple belong on pizza? Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews? What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? I need answers, people.

One bite, everybody knows the rules.
[Reply]
cabletech94 12:27 PM 11-29-2021
That escalated quickly….
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:22 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I've actually never had true deep dish pizza, but that looks so fucking good.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:25 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by bricks:
You know what?

**** you you mother fucker and die in fire you stupid bitch
You ever cross the border and big bill’s going to make sure you’re eating thru a straw
[Reply]
TimBone 01:27 PM 11-29-2021
You know what?

**** you you mother fucker and die in fire you stupid bitch

[Reply]
bricks 01:37 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You ever cross the border and big bill’s going to make sure you’re eating thru a straw
Classic internet tough guy post

You reek of being a pussy
[Reply]
bricks 11-29-2021, 01:45 PM
This message has been deleted by bricks.
KCUnited 01:51 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've actually never had true deep dish pizza, but that looks so fucking good.
I'm good for about 2 "slices" a year like most everyone I know who lives here. Feel its mostly for visitors or special occasions.

For me, what separates them is quality of cheese. Mozzarella on its own can be super bland. The good ones have a slight salty and tanginess to their mozz. The pull is another critical indicator a place knows what they're doing.
[Reply]
bricks 01:58 PM 11-29-2021
I got a saying for Big Bill (im thinking either Jew Rabbi or the falsification version of Jew Rabbi)

Do you know what the definition of a pussy is?

The guy who can dish it out but can’t take it.

If you can’t take it, don’t dish out

Go lock yourself up in your closet and have some chicken soup with your straw

Big Bill? LOL

Nice passive aggressive tactic. You’re very keen. The guy who can dish it out, but can’t take it and has to talk in 3rd person. What a pussy lol
[Reply]
bricks 02:00 PM 11-29-2021
I’ll cross the border no problems with some nice peace of mind ahhhh except aside from providing covid vaccine proof. I’m coming up this week maybe I’ll run into Big Bill? Lol
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:01 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Loved Godfathers as a kid [was our after soccer team meal]

Found one in Carbondale, IL by chance about a decade back and it was STILL as good as when I was a kid.

Then I found out [for those on lookout] that Godfathers is the in-store for Hucks [like Casey's, or HuntBros, or QT], tried to track on down, but they're all out in the rural areas. Too far to go for just a slice.
Godfathers was the best. Had it a lot during my youth and then they got rid of all of them by me. Then when I went to college I saw that the cafeteria had a Godfathers express, I was ecstatic, I had it for lunch about 3 times a week.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:04 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Giordanno's in Chicago gave me the worst food poisoning I ever had.
Worst pizza in general is Imo's in St. Louis. Provel is snot cheese.

I think Minsky's and Fun House are the best in KC.
Correction, Fun House is the best pizza in the WORLD. Still bums me out that they closed the Raytown location. I'll go to Lee's Summit now to get my fix in the building that used to be Pappi's Pizza. Pappi's was exactly the same as Funhouse, maybe better. I had my first job ever there at age 15. Tim's Pizza on 40 Highway is also the same style. Very good stuff.

Minsky's is pretty good too. I'd rank local joints like this:
  1. Funhouse
  2. Waldo Pizza
  3. My homemade pizza
  4. Minsky's

Chicago deep dish, I love very much. I'd rank them like this.
  1. Geno's East
  2. Lou Malnati's
  3. Giordano's

Pineapple is ok on pizza, but I haven't tried it in many years. My go-to toppings are pepperoni, Italian sausage, black olive.

Best "fast food" pizza is Domino's thin crust.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:08 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I love Shakespeare’s. There’s definitely some nostalgia involved, as I ate it often when I was in the J school. But I had it last summer when I was in Columbia and it still seemed really good to me.
My kids, through over-use at school, now strongly dislike pizza. They LOVE Shapespeare's, though. I assumed it was nostalgia fueling my love, but the wife and kids love it as well.

That being said, I only hit the one right off campus and wouldn't consider a frozen version.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:14 PM 11-29-2021
We have a 5th or 6th generation Sicilian family joint here, and they all still speak the language fluently

Its as good as I've ever had, thin crispy Sicilian crust, sausage brought in from a butcher on The Hill in STL... a large sausage with red and green bell pepper from them never fails
[Reply]
bricks 02:20 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
We have a 5th or 6th generation Sicilian family joint here, and they all still speak the language fluently

Its as good as I've ever had, thin crispy Sicilian crust, sausage brought in from a butcher on The Hill in STL... a large sausage with red and green bell pepper from them never fails
What’s the name of the joint? It’s in St. Louis?
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:22 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Dangit, I know that place. What's the dang name.

Great pizza.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:27 PM 11-29-2021
What’s the name of the joint? It’s in St. Louis?
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Dangit, I know that place. What's the dang name.

Great pizza.
I doubt either of you ever heard of them, its just one place in small town... but its called Leo's, they're something of an institution around here
[Reply]
Page 10 of 20
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up