ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Cam's an idiot. Thats all
HonestChieffan 01:51 PM 11-28-2021

Cam Newton after going 3/15 with 2 INTs and a passer rating of 10.0 in the first half… pic.twitter.com/BoG15fGC2M

— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) November 28, 2021

[Reply]
Bump 05:01 PM 11-28-2021
Cam was done after that Superbowl. He was really really good before that, but after that he just completely fell apart.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:16 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'd like to add that Taco John is also and idiot.
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's NFL Memes, that part is on purpose... it's a joke. You know, because he's struggling today.

Cam's not and idiot, either... that was right after he through a touchdown in his first attempt after coming back to the Panthers.

There's some day drinkin' going on in this thread, which reminds me.... I need a drink.

I hate to be the grammar police but your and idiot the both of you. FYP
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:32 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Matt Rhule is an idiot.

He’s wasted like $60+ million cycling through shitty QB’s… Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Darnold… and now is desperate enough to start Cam who they spent all that $$$ trying to replace.
I think Rhule is a decent HC. They went all in on Watson. Sure nobody would have expected he'd be an untradeable pervert
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:50 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think Rhule is a decent HC. They went all in on Watson. Sure nobody would have expected he'd be an untradeable pervert
Rhule is a “decent HC” based on what evidence?

He hasn’t done shit in the NFL and his two handpicked starting QB’s… Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Darnold were disasters.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:12 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Rhule is a “decent HC” based on what evidence?

He hasn’t done shit in the NFL and his two handpicked starting QB’s… Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Darnold were disasters.
Handpicked is a pretty strong word. Tedy was a stopgap. In darnold they had a chance to try out a top 5 pick for pretty much nothing. Team is a qb away from being pretty good. They went all in on Watson and were had a real good shot. Don't think anyone expected he'd not get moved at all
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:42 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Says the idiot who started a thread wanting to hang Tyreek when all that jazz happened!
So which one of you is the power bottom?

All that jazz.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 02:16 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
So which one of you is the power bottom?

All that jazz.
It must be you as I've never heard the phrase "power bottom" before! Has to be you, girlie!!!!!!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:48 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
While this may seem like some kind of joke to the likes of you, I assure you it is not. No one, and I repeat, NO ONE gets to say and do the vile stuff he does and get away with it. I've never in my life encountered something like him. Perhaps I was naive. But I will find him.
Oh, man. I've been a little out of it due to the holidays. Am I missing some cross-thread humor here?
[Reply]
Kman34 07:53 AM 11-29-2021
Fig has always been overrated…
[Reply]
Hydrae 08:17 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
Cam was done after that Superbowl. He was really really good before that, but after that he just completely fell apart.
Like a plane in mid-air!
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:46 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Oh, man. I've been a little out of it due to the holidays. Am I missing some cross-thread humor here?
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=182
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:53 AM 11-29-2021
He's a rich idiot... Genius like Wike E Coyote...
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:57 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
He's a rich idiot... Genius like Wike E Coyote...

Cam looking at Von Miller in SB 50:

[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 10:35 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Shoulda pushed harder for Watson.
I believe this is a direct quote from his last massage therapist.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:13 PM 11-29-2021
I don't think that Cam is an idiot. He just dresses like one.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up