ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 71
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How good are the Chiefs chances at the AFC's #1 seed?
MMXcalibur 07:21 PM 11-21-2021
Updated: 12/19

Teams that actually matter in this conversation:

Kansas City (10-4) (vs PIT, at CIN, at DEN)

New England (9-5) (vs BUF, vs JAC, at MIA)

Tennessee (9-5) (vs SF, vs MIA, at HOU)

Baltimore (8-5) (vs GB, at CIN, vs LAR, vs PIT)

Buffalo (8-6) (at NE, vs ATL, vs NYJ)

Indianapolis (8-6) (at ARI, vs LV, at JAC)

LA Chargers (8-6) (at HOU, vs DEN, at LV)

---

Being 1 game back with six games to play seems incredibly generous given our shitty tiebreaker situation. I'll put our odds at 99.9999999%
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:10 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
They fluked out the Chiefs, Lions, Colts, and Bears wins. Their luck will run out at some point and I don't think they'll get the 1 seed.
They have a tough remaining schedule and they’re frauds. They aren’t winning out. They’ll lose at least two.

If the Chiefs win out, the Chiefs will get the 1 seed. No other team can do it.

The only game that worries me is @ LAC. The Chargers (with their negative point differential) aren’t really good at all. Their defense is terrible. But road Thursday night games can be weird.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:25 PM 11-28-2021
no respect

What a complete lack of respect for the reigning AFC Champs. pic.twitter.com/lY3jCv0sn6

— Kali Mahomes (@ClayWendler) November 29, 2021

[Reply]
Halfcan 08:08 PM 11-28-2021
Tony Dungy is the worst. Even when we win, he manages to get a dig in on the Chiefs.

Please retire.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:20 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
They have a tough remaining schedule and they’re frauds. They aren’t winning out. They’ll lose at least two.

If the Chiefs win out, the Chiefs will get the 1 seed. No other team can do it.

The only game that worries me is @ LAC. The Chargers (with their negative point differential) aren’t really good at all. Their defense is terrible. But road Thursday night games can be weird.
Not worried about going to Cincinnati?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:22 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
cincy lost to the jets and the browns, barely beat jacksonville

i trust andy reid to out coach some dude named zac with a 13-29 career record
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:44 PM 11-28-2021
Hey Drew, you've had that zit on your face for how fucking long? Could you pop the damn thing?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:52 PM 11-28-2021
If I had to rank them from most worrisome to least it would be:

(vs DEN, vs LV, at LAC, vs PIT, at CIN, at DEN)

At LAC (Thursday road game)
At CIN (Possibly the best remaining team)
Vs PIT (Best remaining coach)
Vs DEN (Andy Reid off a bye, not worried)
Vs LV (We’re a really bad matchup for them)
At DEN (I don’t think Denver will be playing for anything. If we drop one or two before this game, then we be playing for anything significant either)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 PM 11-28-2021
PIT will get it's shit pushed in
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:54 PM 11-28-2021
Cincinnati is very dangerous. Legit QB and dangerous WRs
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:00 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Cincinnati is very dangerous. Legit QB and dangerous WRs
Here’s a reason for optimism against the Bengals. They’ve allowed the 10th most sacks in the league. Of the teams with more sacks allowed, only the Bears and Seahawks have fewer passing attempts.

Clark, Jones, and Ingram should feast.
[Reply]
tk13 11:49 PM 11-28-2021
The New England and Buffalo games are the most interesting ones left to me, we'll sort out just how good those two teams are. Ravens just feel like they're floating by and catching break after break. Titans need to get a ton of guys healthy to have any chance. Cincy obviously has a ton of young talent. Buffalo can't run the ball and New England has a rookie QB. Although with Belichick the Pats are dangerous. He's the mastermind of using safe defenses to slow down offenses like ours and Mac Jones looks like a legit QB.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:43 AM 11-29-2021
http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Playoff machine is back up
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 01:08 PM 11-29-2021
The Patriots and Chiefs are both playing very well right now so I would not be surprised by an AFC Championship game rematch. In such a game, I would favor the home team.

But the Titans may be the best AFC team come playoff team if they get their best skill position players healthy on offense before the playoffs start but until they do, they are a marginal playoff team at best.

The New England-Tennessee game was closer than final score indicates but the Titans are not a team built to withstand the losses of Henry and 2 of their top receivers.

The Ravens have not impressed me recently. How much of that is injury issues that may be solved by the playoffs, I don't know. When the scariest thing about the Titans is Lamar Jackson's running ability and their FG kicker, I wouldn't bet on them making the SB.

I would not want to face the Titans in round 1 of the playoffs if they have their players back/healthy and well rested.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:32 PM 11-29-2021
The Titans are so done :-)

Titans placed safety Kevin Byard on reserve/COVID-19 list, activated linebacker Joe Jones from the reserve/COVID-19 list, waived quarterback DeShone Kizer from the practice squad.

— Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) November 29, 2021

[Reply]
ModSocks 04:47 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by tk13:
The New England and Buffalo games are the most interesting ones left to me, we'll sort out just how good those two teams are. Ravens just feel like they're floating by and catching break after break. Titans need to get a ton of guys healthy to have any chance. Cincy obviously has a ton of young talent. Buffalo can't run the ball and New England has a rookie QB. Although with Belichick the Pats are dangerous. He's the mastermind of using safe defenses to slow down offenses like ours and Mac Jones looks like a legit QB.
The Patriots are the scariest of the bunch as far as the Chiefs are concerned, only because their Defense is so sound, and the Chiefs offense has really struggled to find consistency. We know the Patriots play damn good coverage, and BB will find ways to ever further fuck us on an issue we're clearly having problems with.

However, i feel like if our D keeps playing the way it has that they'd match up extremely well with NE. They'd press, pressure and smother that Patriots short passing game.

Chiefs vs Patriots might be one of those 13-9 type games.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 71
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up