ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Amari Cooper = The Rona
TribalElder 04:39 PM 11-19-2021

NOOOOOOO. Amari Cooper tests positive for COVID. Unvaccinated, so will miss both at Chiefs and Raiders on Thanksgiving. Terrible blow, especially against Mahomes. Just makes me sick. When you're missing both defensive ends, you'd better have all your firepower on offense. Nope.

— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) November 19, 2021

[Reply]
Rain Man 05:52 PM 11-20-2021
Something that really bothers me about the Cowboys is their uniforms. They have the most boring uniforms in the league. White jersey and slightly less white pants, and oh, look! A star on the helmet. What the heck is the star for? You can see stars in every state and in every country.

And then occasionally they go with those blue uniforms that are jarring to the eye. They don't make any kind of statement. Basically they just take off the white jerseys and put on blue ones that look like they're from the Wal Mart clearance rack. I think half of them are probably #11 or something because that's a number that the Chinese factory can't screw up.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 06:21 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Something that really bothers me about the Cowboys is their uniforms. They have the most boring uniforms in the league. White jersey and slightly less white pants, and oh, look! A star on the helmet. What the heck is the star for? You can see stars in every state and in every country.

And then occasionally they go with those blue uniforms that are jarring to the eye. They don't make any kind of statement. Basically they just take off the white jerseys and put on blue ones that look like they're from the Wal Mart clearance rack. I think half of them are probably #11 or something because that's a number that the Chinese factory can't screw up.
https://images.app.goo.gl/EZ5R61gocjDFp8ZP9

I thought these jersies in the link,looked ok,but they don't ever wear them anymore.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:11 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Who the fuck is Neville Gallimore? If the Cowboys depended on him for victory, they were probably fucked to begin with
I had to look him up, He has been on IR since August. LOL

Thats like saying the Chiefs will be without Kyle Long for this weeks matchup against the Cowboys.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:10 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Great- when the Chiefs kick their asses- idiots will try to put an asterisk by this win as well.
And they did...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:52 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
A star on the helmet. What the heck is the star for? .

I think it's a reference to the Lone Star state but I could be wrong
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up