ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Amari Cooper = The Rona
TribalElder 04:39 PM 11-19-2021

NOOOOOOO. Amari Cooper tests positive for COVID. Unvaccinated, so will miss both at Chiefs and Raiders on Thanksgiving. Terrible blow, especially against Mahomes. Just makes me sick. When you're missing both defensive ends, you'd better have all your firepower on offense. Nope.

— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) November 19, 2021

[Reply]
Rain Man 08:05 PM 11-19-2021
This is a surprise. Based on my time watching him with the Raiders, I assumed he could never catch anything.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:21 PM 11-19-2021
Wow, Cooper finally caught something!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:26 PM 11-19-2021
Wow. Just wow. Gotta win this one...biggest challenge on the remaining schedule.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:26 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Wow, Cooper finally caught something!
:-)
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:28 PM 11-19-2021
Dork Prescunt isn't going to know whether to shit or wind his watch at Arrowhead. None of those players except for Cooper have ever even played at Arrowhead.

This ain't the shitty Falcons you're dealing with here. We all saw what pathetic Dungver did to them.

This is going to be a big time reality check for those shit heels.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:33 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Dork Prescunt isn't going to know whether to shit or wind his watch at Arrowhead. None of those players except for Cooper have ever even played at Arrowhead.

This ain't the shitty Falcons you're dealing with here. We all saw what pathetic Dungver did to them.

[Reply]
TribalElder 08:35 PM 11-19-2021
Dork Pres**** isn't going to know whether to shit or wind his watch at Arrowhead. None of those players except for Cooper have ever even played at Arrowhead.

completely agree

cowboys are going to get exposed
[Reply]
Stryker 08:35 PM 11-19-2021
[IMG]
Terry Tate Office Linebacker GIFfrom Terry Tate GIFs
[/IMG]
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:37 PM 11-19-2021
Dork Pres**** isn't going to know whether to shit or wind his watch at Arrowhead. None of those players except for Cooper have ever even played at Arrowhead.

Dak has never beat a top-tiered QB in his career.

Chiefs are going to put a whipping on them.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:38 PM 11-19-2021
Bleeding Red just cried himself to sleep
[Reply]
Balto 09:08 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
I’m not saying God is a Chiefs fan, but first Rodgers, now Cooper….
Jerry Jones finally dies…
At the Pearly Gates, God tells Jerry, "As a reward for such a fine career I am giving you a house. Now, not everyone gets a house up here, in fact it's quite rare. Jerry, consider this is a personal gift from the Lord your God." The Almighty shows him to his new home and Jones is somewhat taken aback. The tiny home is more a shack with a faded Cowboys flag flying over it. Still, Jerry Jones tells God how thankful he is for such a special blessing.
After the Father gives Jerry a short tour of his new home, Jerry notices a three story mansion just around the block. The enormous home is painted in red and yellow, even down to the driveway and sidewalks. A huge Kansas City Chiefs flag flies off a 50 ft flagpole above the house and a Patrick Mahomes jersey hangs over the front door.
Jerry, a little perplexed, turns to God and asks, "I don't mean to be ungrateful Lord, but I was an Hall of fame owner, I won three Super Bowls, and I was a big reason for the continued success of the NFL." "What are you trying to say, my son?" Jerry responds, "Well, why does Patrick Mahomes get a better house than me?" God chortles and replies, "That's not Pat’s house. That's my house!"
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:15 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Bleeding Red just cried himself to sleep
He mad
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:43 PM 11-19-2021
Skip is a cunt. Amazing that he maintains a broadcasting job.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:37 PM 11-19-2021
I really think the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC when healthy. Look at these weapons

CeeDee Lamb
Amari Cooper
Michael Gallup

Dalton Schultz at TE emerging as a legit threat.

And of course the one two combo of Pollard and Elliot with Dak at QB.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:55 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I really think the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC when healthy. Look at these weapons

CeeDee Lamb
Amari Cooper
Michael Gallup

Dalton Schultz at TE emerging as a legit threat.

And of course the one two combo of Pollard and Elliot with Dak at QB.
They are the real deal. We don’t bring our absolute “A” game, we are going down. I hope that locker room is fired up.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up