ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>To Boost or Not To Boost, That is the Question
0372 08:34 PM 11-18-2021
Last week Fauci announced that the Covid Vaxx "Has not performed as intended and yesterday announced Hospitalizations rising among fully vaccinated in U.S. Fauci says "What weíre starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people whoíve been vaccinated but not boosted."

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-says-rcna5907

This week the New England Journal of Medicine reports that "The Covid Vaxx Wanes after a 'Few' months."

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2114228

CNN reports You may need up to three Covid-19 vaccine doses to be considered fully vaccinated.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/17/world...-21/index.html

And now this:

ĎFully Vaccinated' Means Getting a COVID Booster,

New York City leapfrogged the feds this week in making all adults booster-eligible, while Connecticut's governor says those who were vaccinated more than six months ago should get in line now
Published November 18, 2021 ē Updated on November 18, 2021 at 1:39 pm

Anyone who got a COVID-19 vaccine more than six months ago should not consider themselves fully vaccinated, Gov. Ned Lamont said Thursday as he urged Connecticut residents to get a booster shot.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coro...-says/3409698/

"What Say You?"
[Reply]
Donger 01:14 PM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Then it leads to me thinking about statements such as "vaccines have all their side affects within the first few months" (I'm paraphrasing). Maybe, that's not true as well.

Right now it's all a learning process for everyone.
People have been receiving these mRNA vaccines for well over a year. The Pfizer Phase 3 trial began on July 27, 2020 and included over 40,000 people.

The general public has been taking the mRNA vaccines for almost a year. 450 million dose have been administered and approaching 200 million Americans are fully vaccinated with the prime and boost.

So, with those facts, I don't think you can say that it's not true that we don't know if the vaccines are going to cause common adverse reactions within a few months. I realize that isn't exactly what you are saying, however.
[Reply]
Donger 01:16 PM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
1. Who ď if you get the vaccine you wonít get covidĒ?

2. Is there a historical precedent for delayed onset vaccine side effects?

3. Is there a plausible physiological mechanism for delayed onset vaccine side effects?
1) Biden and Walensky.

2) No, but gene therapy...

3) No, but gene therapy...
[Reply]
seamonster 01:16 PM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
People have been receiving these mRNA vaccines for well over a year. The Pfizer Phase 3 trial began on July 27, 2020 and included over 40,000 people.

The general public has been taking the mRNA vaccines for almost a year. 450 million dose have been administered and approaching 200 million Americans are fully vaccinated with the prime and boost.

So, with those facts, I don't think you can say that it's not true that we don't know if the vaccines are going to cause common adverse reactions within a few months. I realize that isn't exactly what you are saying, however.
So the most corrupt organization on earth (FDA) is here to let Donger know that ALL IS WELL with the big-money pfizer shot. Experimental gene-therapy shot is perfectly safe.
[Reply]
Donger 01:17 PM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by seamonster:
So the most corrupt organization on earth (FDA) is here to let Donger know that ALL IS WELL with the big-money pfizer shot. Experimental gene-therapy shot is perfectly safe.
Are you disputing any of what I stated as not fact? And how are the mRNA vaccines gene therapy? Be specific. How do they alter or replace one's genes (the common definition of gene therapy)?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:36 PM 11-21-2021
1) Biden and Walensky.

2) No, but gene therapy...

3) No, but gene therapy...

The Bidenís admins position is if you get the vaccine you canít get covid? Since thatís wrong that seems like big news. Where has this been announced?
[Reply]
Donger 01:38 PM 11-21-2021
The Bidenís admins position is if you get the vaccine you canít get covid? Since thatís wrong that seems like big news. Where has this been announced?
From TJ's recent thread:

Itís all on record. The misinformation is coming from them. Never forget that.pic.twitter.com/af2xCMaSTj

— James Melville (@JamesMelville) November 19, 2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:15 PM 11-21-2021
Biden is constantly presenting Covid misinformation.

He recently stated that the vaccines provide healthcare workers "certainty" that they can not pass on the virus.

Someone needs to explain to the president how these things actually work.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:13 PM 11-21-2021
From TJ's recent thread:

A smash cut of clips of people saying the vaccine is highly effective? Probably many of which were recorded pre-delta? GTFO

Like you really expect me to take that seriously?

Maybe read through this and let us know if you have concerns.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/covid19_vaccine_safety.html
[Reply]
Eureka 03:18 PM 11-21-2021
Here is a CNN article. CNN really softens the blow though.

Originally Posted by :
"You're not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/22/polit...uly/index.html
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:19 PM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Biden is constantly presenting Covid misinformation.

He recently stated that the vaccines provide healthcare workers "certainty" that they can not pass on the virus.

Someone needs to explain to the president how these things actually work.
No he didn't. Whya re you lying?

No one actually thinks or claims the vaccines are 100% effective. Why are the idiots so desperate for that to not be true?
[Reply]
Donger 03:20 PM 11-21-2021
A smash cut of clips of people saying the vaccine is highly effective? Probably many of which were recorded pre-delta? GTFO

Like you really expect me to take that seriously?

Maybe read through this and let us know if you have concerns.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/covid19_vaccine_safety.html
Yes, I do. As you can see, Biden said, "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." Cut and dry false. And yes, that was pre-Delta, and it was/is still false.

Walensky said, "Vaccinated people don't carry the virus, don't get sick." That's also false, even pre-Delta.

I have no concerns about any of that. What does it have to with the false claims that Biden and Walensky made?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:32 PM 11-21-2021
Yes, I do. As you can see, Biden said, "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." Cut and dry false. And yes, that was pre-Delta, and it was/is still false.

Walensky said, "Vaccinated people don't carry the virus, don't get sick." That's also false, even pre-Delta.

I have no concerns about any of that. What does it have to with the false claims that Biden and Walensky made?
RE Walensky - are you somehow mis-hearing that as it's impossible to get the virus if you're vaccinated?
[Reply]
Donger 03:55 PM 11-21-2021
RE Walensky - are you somehow mis-hearing that as it's impossible to get the virus if you're vaccinated?
No, I'm not:

"Vaccinated people don't carry the virus." That was false in March and it's false now.
[Reply]
Donger 03:57 PM 11-21-2021
No he didn't. Whya re you lying?

No one actually thinks or claims the vaccines are 100% effective. Why are the idiots so desperate for that to not be true?
For once, he's not lying. It's right there in black and white with both Biden and Walensky. Why are you lying about what they claimed?
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:34 PM 11-21-2021
My arm is still sore. I think they accidentally loaded that syringe up with a copy of Windows ME.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up