ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Lawsuit list vs Biden Mandates
F150 10:20 AM 11-05-2021

11 states sue the Biden administration over private employer vaccine requirement https://t.co/bLPlU9yzXg pic.twitter.com/oKtfKiPyxP

— Forbes (@Forbes) November 5, 2021

Seems that the total pressure against this extreme overreach by the administration has to at some point lead to the mandates going away.

Having had experience with OSHA, I see this as draconian as they are extremists when enforcing any OSHA reg.
[Reply]
tooge 11:15 AM 11-08-2021
https://rumble.com/vouyfd-dr-scot-a-...superviso.html

Posted in another thread, but interesting video and worth the watch.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 03:32 PM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There is no current emergency as proven by the US lifting the non essential non citizen travel ban today as well as sporting events with thousands upon thousands of people in attendance with no mandates.

Its ludicrous to even attempt to argue this mandate makes sense when you look at the "science".
That's a totally valid viewpoint that I absolutely expect the lawyers to argue. However, the National Emergency Declaration and the HHS's Public Health Emergency declaration are both still in effect, and will be beyond the Jan. 6 institution day. That is something the judges will have to, well, judge.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:44 PM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by :
The White House on Monday said businesses should move forward with President Joe Biden's vaccine and testing requirements for private businesses, despite a federal appeals court ordering a temporary halt to the rules.

"People should not wait," White House Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters during a briefing. "They should continue to move forward and make sure they're getting their workplace vaccinated."...

White House tells businesses to proceed with vaccine mandate despite court-ordered pause
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:45 AM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
White House tells businesses to proceed with vaccine mandate despite court-ordered pause
So...just circumvent the very foundation of this country and do what Binden's handlers tell them.

"The United States is sooo 2020"
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:02 AM 11-09-2021
my kids got vaxxed this weekend without all the blubbering and crying we've come to expect from the trumpers
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:37 AM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
my kids got vaxxed this weekend without all the blubbering and crying we've come to expect from the trumpers
Hopefully it makes your make believe kids sterile so your gene pool doesn't continue to spread.

BTW nobody believes you have kids or a spouse or any sort of life whatsoever.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:55 AM 11-09-2021
Hopefully it makes your make believe kids sterile so your gene pool doesn't continue to spread.

BTW nobody believes you have kids or a spouse or any sort of life whatsoever.
fax
[Reply]
loochy 10:33 AM 11-09-2021

OMG ARE THEY DEAD? DID YOU REPORT IT IN VAERS?!?!?!
[Reply]
MGRS13 10:51 AM 11-09-2021
I appreciate the “not gonna allow the government or corporations tell me what to do” but where were all of you when McConnel slipped into the stimulus bill that individual employees forced to continue work during a pandemic can not sue their employers if they get sick at work or take that sickness home?
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:03 AM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
I appreciate the ďnot gonna allow the government or corporations tell me what to doĒ but where were all of you when McConnel slipped into the stimulus bill that individual employees forced to continue work during a pandemic can not sue their employers if they get sick at work or take that sickness home?
Why should the employer be responsible? All you have to do is wear a mask right?
[Reply]
MGRS13 11:18 AM 11-09-2021
Why should the employer be responsible? All you have to do is wear a mask right?
Get a shot and you donít have to wear one.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:22 AM 11-09-2021
Not what the CDC said....... Are you trusting the science when it fits your narrative or?
[Reply]
petegz28 12:07 PM 11-09-2021
Untrue...
[Reply]
petegz28 12:10 PM 11-09-2021
Masked California's COVID rate is now twice Florida's
https://www.foxnews.com/us/masked-ca...-twice-florida
[Reply]
philfree 12:27 PM 11-09-2021
You exercised your rights and that's a great thing but what does anyone else have to do with that. As big of an ass hat as you are I'm sure everyone hopes your kids stay healthy. Have a nice day!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up