ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 18
1 234511 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Lawsuit list vs Biden Mandates
F150 10:20 AM 11-05-2021

11 states sue the Biden administration over private employer vaccine requirement https://t.co/bLPlU9yzXg pic.twitter.com/oKtfKiPyxP

— Forbes (@Forbes) November 5, 2021


Seems that the total pressure against this extreme overreach by the administration has to at some point lead to the mandates going away.

Having had experience with OSHA, I see this as draconian as they are extremists when enforcing any OSHA reg.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:21 AM 11-05-2021
its up to 20 states now
[Reply]
F150 10:22 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
its up to 20 states now
This is positive.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:22 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
its up to 20 states now
Needs to be 50 plus the all the territories.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:24 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Needs to be 50 plus the all the territories.
Wont make a difference the federal government cannot enact this without going through the legislative body.

OSHA has a limited scope, some states have their own OSHA and are not subject to Federal OSHA requirements.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:28 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Wont make a difference the federal government cannot enact this without going through the legislative body.

OSHA has a limited scope, some states have their own OSHA and are not subject to Federal OSHA requirements.
I thought we were getting angry about these mandates being enacted? Why be angry if they government cannot enact without going through congress? It would never pass so there no reason to be angry about it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:30 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I thought we were getting angry about these mandates being enacted? Why be angry if they government cannot enact without going through congress? It would never pass so there no reason to be angry about it.
I know right! Dont worry tho, the federal government has never violated peoples rights before!
[Reply]
F150 10:49 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

OSHA has a limited scope, some states have their own OSHA and are not subject to Federal OSHA requirements.

OSHA approves and monitors all State Plans and provides as much as 50 percent of the funding for each program. State-run safety and health programs must be at least as effective (ALAE) as the federal OSHA program. OSHA provides coverage to certain workers specifically excluded from a State Plan (for example, those in some states who work in maritime industries or on military bases). To find the contact information of the OSHA or State Plan office nearest to you, call 1-800-321-OSHA or go to www.osha.gov.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:16 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I know right! Dont worry tho, the federal government has never violated peoples rights before!
So which is it? Do we need to be angry that Biden wants this or does it not matter because it would need to go through congress before it could be legally upheld.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:17 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
So which is it? Do we need to be angry that Biden wants this or does it not matter because it would need to go through congress before it could be legally upheld.
You should be angry at Biden for his attempted power grab.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:18 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
You should be angry at Biden for his attempted power grab.
I thought Biden was a puppet?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:20 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I thought Biden was a puppet?
Sure seems that way doesn't it?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:23 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Needs to be 50 plus the all the territories.
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I thought we were getting angry about these mandates being enacted? Why be angry if they government cannot enact without going through congress? It would never pass so there no reason to be angry about it.
Originally Posted by penguinz:
So which is it? Do we need to be angry that Biden wants this or does it not matter because it would need to go through congress before it could be legally upheld.
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I thought Biden was a puppet?

You should probably ask for a mulligan on this.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:50 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Needs to be 50 plus the all the territories.
No they don't need all of them.


It violates the Major Rules Change when a president leans on an agency to change rules for their preference. He hasn't just done it with OSHA, he's doing it with EEOC and ADA, twisting around enforcement in a manner never used before.

And the problems emerging with these vaccines will have a hard time passing strict scrutiny. ( which was used in the Gainesville case where it was knocked-down.)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:53 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I thought Biden was a puppet?
A puppet can be used for a power grab and doesn't make it any less a power grab by the puppet.

JPB is right. You need to take a mulligan on this.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 18
1 234511 > Last »
Up