ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 352
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
PHOG 01:44 PM 01-15-2022
Cold 3-point shooting so far. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:45 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
Braun has to be shaving points right? No one could possibly blow this many wide open looks?
Nah we're just seeing conference play Braun.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 02:15 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
His knee is messed up and he needs rest for March. As you can plainly see, this team isn't particularly good without him so it's more important that he sit these games and gets 100%.
Sounds like it’s more than his knee. From Mike Vernon on Twitter:

“Remy Martin HEARINGS:

The rumor is out there that he’s out for the year… I am under the impression that the knee is OK structurally.

From what I understand: there is hope this can be worked out, but tensions are high.

OPINION is that this isn’t about the knee. #kubball

TOO EARLY to say with 100% confidence that he’s done, based on what I’ve heard. Doesn’t look great, tho. Hope they can work it out.

Key words: there is hope this can be worked out.

The players love Remy”

Asked to elaborate/break it down:

“Sure. Bill and Remy don’t see eye to eye. I don’t think this is actually breaking news. Players love Remy. He’s been super engaged during games.

Rumors were flying around about whether or not he plays again. There has been tension, but the hope is that it gets worked out.”
[Reply]
Pablo 02:35 PM 01-15-2022
Uh so Dave decided he wanted to not suck this half.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:50 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
Sounds like it’s more than his knee. From Mike Vernon on Twitter:

“Remy Martin HEARINGS:

The rumor is out there that he’s out for the year… I am under the impression that the knee is OK structurally.

From what I understand: there is hope this can be worked out, but tensions are high.

OPINION is that this isn’t about the knee. #kubball

TOO EARLY to say with 100% confidence that he’s done, based on what I’ve heard. Doesn’t look great, tho. Hope they can work it out.

Key words: there is hope this can be worked out.

The players love Remy”

Asked to elaborate/break it down:

“Sure. Bill and Remy don’t see eye to eye. I don’t think this is actually breaking news. Players love Remy. He’s been super engaged during games.

Rumors were flying around about whether or not he plays again. There has been tension, but the hope is that it gets worked out.”
Interesting because he was clearly physically compromised in the last few games he played. I’ll wait for something more substantive. Would be very bad news if it is more than that because this team needs him to unlock its offensive potential.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:51 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Uh so Dave decided he wanted to not suck this half.
Jalen Wilson is also good again?
[Reply]
Pablo 02:51 PM 01-15-2022
Jalen Wilson is also good again?
I don't understand anything
[Reply]
Lzen 02:56 PM 01-15-2022
Really glad Wilson has been playing much better.

And today is a great example of how good this team can be if McCormack plays well.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:59 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Nah we're just seeing conference play Braun.
Nonsense. Yes, he missed some bunnies but it's not as if he's slacking out there. He's still making a big impact with rebounds, steals, blocks, etc. You can't ignore those other things when judging his play. Geez, it's like some of you just started watching basketball.
[Reply]
PHOG 03:01 PM 01-15-2022
Braun got screwed on that block call. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 03:01 PM 01-15-2022
Interesting because he was clearly physically compromised in the last few games he played. I’ll wait for something more substantive. Would be very bad news if it is more than that because this team needs him to unlock its offensive potential.
Totally agree. Vernon is plugged in though but we’ll see if anything comes from it. If Remy is done for though this team doesn’t make it past the S16.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:04 PM 01-15-2022
His knee is messed up and he needs rest for March. As you can plainly see, this team isn't particularly good without him so it's more important that he sit these games and gets 100%.
Yep, beating a 13-2 WVU team 82-58 at the moment is horrible. This team wont win another game. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:09 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Yep, beating a 13-2 WVU team 82-58 at the moment is horrible. This team wont win another game. :-)
At the time I posted that, KU was down 8 at home to a pretty ordinary WVU team. Can’t say I saw both McCormack and Wilson play their best games of the season after that. Obviously if those two play like that all the time they won’t need Martin but we both know they won’t do that.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:09 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Braun got screwed on that block call. :-)
Yeah that was a great block.

He was a few steals shy of a 5x5 game though. Didn’t score it well, but filled up the stat sheet otherwise.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:10 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
Totally agree. Vernon is plugged in though but we’ll see if anything comes from it. If Remy is done for though this team doesn’t make it past the S16.
Yes, if it is some kind of feud, that’s a massive issue. Such a huge part of this offense. Self will also never concede to a player in that kind of situation (nor should he quite frankly).
[Reply]
Page 67 of 352
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up