ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3747 of 3903
« First < 2747324736473697373737433744374537463747 3748374937503751375737973847 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 12:05 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I don't have access to that data either.

What is curious is that we get this constant doom and gloom on hospital capacity when they are doing things like this in Massachusetts.

Shouldn't they be adding capacity in the middle of a deadly pandemic?
Seems like you're trying to plug in an agenda instead of plugging in some common sense.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:20 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
More than half the country is vaccinated now, and Massachusetts has one of the highest rates in the country. Good for them.
They removed the capacity prior to the vaccines.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 12:23 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
What lock downs? We had a short one in Kansas, but nothing since.

Where do you live that you have lock downs right now?

Your vaccine mandate is a falsehood, or misnomer at best. The exemptions are broad and people can do testing instead.
Read the thread. I posted it when it was announced. The exemptions aren't broad if you are a government employee or work for a company that has government contracts.
Unless that has changed then you are very misinformed.
[Reply]
Red Beans 12:26 PM 09-23-2021
What lock downs? We had a short one in Kansas, but nothing since.

Where do you live that you have lock downs right now?

Your vaccine mandate is a falsehood, or misnomer at best. The exemptions are broad and people can do testing instead.
By lock-downs, he means the temporary closures of his favorite shitty watering holes and his inability to drink $2 Hamms beer and to pull scabies infested meth-snatch by offering a few key bumps in the backseat of his 87 Mustang.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:31 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
Read the thread. I posted it when it was announced. The exemptions aren't broad if you are a government employee or work for a company that has government contracts.
Unless that has changed then you are very misinformed.
So everyone is a government employee? Also, the exemptions are broad enough even for gov employees. You are just being dramatic.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 12:35 PM 09-23-2021
Mmhmm… and why would “they” remove ICU capacity?

Take your time…
[Reply]
Nirvana58 12:35 PM 09-23-2021
So everyone is a government employee? Also, the exemptions are broad enough even for gov employees. You are just being dramatic.
Do you realize how many companies have government contracts?

Not being dramatic when I work for a company that has government contracts.

There is no weekly testing option.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:44 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
Do you realize how many companies have government contracts?

Not being dramatic when I work for a company that has government contracts.

There is no weekly testing option.
Perhaps your company just decided to make the gov the bad guy and push it on their employees. They probably figure the ones not worth keeping will leave over it.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:52 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Mmhmm… and why would “they” remove ICU capacity?

Take your time…

Answering a question with the same question.

Interesting approach.

:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:03 PM 09-23-2021
Answering a question with the same question.

Interesting approach.

:-)
It's ironic that so much of this is about how people don't want others thinking and making choices for them, so they'll do their own research, yet you're wanting us to think for you on this one.

(and I assume you're just baiting for answers that comply with whatever weird conclusion or conspiracy you've come up with, despite several far more logical conclusions)
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:09 PM 09-23-2021
I'm not going to check the data, so let's run with this as stated by this guy. What's your theory?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:12 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's ironic that so much of this is about how people don't want others thinking and making choices for them, so they'll do their own research, yet you're wanting us to think for you on this one.

(and I assume you're just baiting for answers that comply with whatever weird conclusion or conspiracy you've come up with, despite several far more logical conclusions)
You're the one still living in the "2 weeks to slow the spread" paradigm so I wanted to know your thoughts on why hospitals were cutting capacity to this degree in the middle of a deadly pandemic.

Looks like you don't have an answer and that's fine.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:17 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
231 million cases

4.7 million deaths

If you have to ask this after a year of lockdowns and vaccine mandates I don't know what to tell you.

People have been very tolerant and patient with you but it's been obvious for weeks now that you're shit posting.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:20 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm not going to check the data, so let's run with this as stated by this guy. What's your theory?
I don't work in the medical field but the answers people gave directly in the thread sounded reasonable.

Reduced elective surgeries, hospitals cutting staff.

At the end of the day, whatever the collective reasons for reducing capacity the media has never mentioned these reductions and instead screamed about how we were close to the edge here and there over and over.

Seems like if hospital capacity was a national issue blinking red it was something the Federal government and states could have fixed by now if they wanted to.

But it does feel better to roll out fake stories about people overdosing on Ivermectin and crowding hospitals then the reality.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:22 PM 09-23-2021
You're the one still living in the "2 weeks to slow the spread" paradigm so I wanted to know your thoughts on why hospitals were cutting capacity to this degree in the middle of a deadly pandemic.

Looks like you don't have an answer and that's fine.
You are one of the people here that read articles and watch videos and think you are doing research. All you are doing is reading or watching. That is not research.

No one here is doing actual research.
[Reply]
Page 3747 of 3903
« First < 2747324736473697373737433744374537463747 3748374937503751375737973847 > Last »
Up