ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>More trouble for Kareem Hunt??
NIUhuskies 03:01 AM 01-24-2020
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/...148140545?s=21

Will be interesting to see if this is true or not...

Looks like the early rumor is that he got pulled over with weed. Nothing big, but he’s on thin ice already obviously
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:32 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Did Clark lie to the owner repeatedly about a potential domestic violence incident?

Not remotely the same scenario though Clark is obviously a dumbass as well.

Look you aren't going to have all choir boys and as a team/ownership you are going to have to put up with some shit you dont want to. But you dont lie to the face of the owner repeatedly and keep your job.

The fact Reid and Clark agreed to cut him should seriously tell you all you need to know here, they dont have a history of giving up on players with issues.

You know damn well he was told to tell them the truth or there would be consequences and he still lied.
Clark HUNT, you pickle holster :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:34 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Clark HUNT, you pickle holster :-)
:-)

Sorry that's what I get for just cruising through threads.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:50 PM 11-29-2021
Death, taxes, and Shit Gorilla whining like a bitch about Kareem Hunt.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:03 PM 11-29-2021
If we had kept Kareem Hunt, we'd be paying him a mega RB contract right now.

And FUUUUUCK that. People whine about what an albatross it was to spend our 32nd overall on Clyde? Imagine being hamstrung by a fucking Leveon Bell Jets-sized contract.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:07 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If we had kept Kareem Hunt, we'd be paying him a mega RB contract right now.

And FUUUUUCK that. People whine about what an albatross it was to spend our 32nd overall on Clyde? Imagine being hamstrung by a fucking Leveon Bell Jets-sized contract.
Sign me up for some of this shit. Right into my veins.

The big ($12m+ AAV) RB contracts…

CMC - done for year
Henry - out indefinitely
Cook - out indefinitely
Kamara - out injured
Zeke - playing through injury
Aaron Jones - just back from injury
Chubb - missed two games with injury but playing well
Mixon - very good

— Bill Barnwell (@billbarnwell) November 29, 2021

[Reply]
RealSNR 05:14 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Sign me up for some of this shit. Right into my veins.

Any time some dumbfuck like Rex Ryan talks about how much they love line-em-up-and-pound-the-football offenses, this needs to be put on screen
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:15 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
They could have set an even better example by keeping him (on the exempted list) and then keeping him on the bench for a while. You lie (or whatever nonsense), you get to sit. Letting him get away for nothing and then restarting his successful career wherever he wanted was a gift.

And, BTW, literally nobody is buying this "set the example" nonsense. Pat could bang Clark's wife and he isn't going anywhere. I guarantee players have lied to management since then and will continue to do so without repercussion.

I imagine you fully understand that.
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
As noted, I think he learned his lesson. Thank God.
Do you think a billionaire that won an SB after cutting him believes for one second that he did anything wrong and should do something different going forward? Bwahahahahaha I think you don't understand.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:32 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Do you think a billionaire that won an SB after cutting him believes for one second that he did anything wrong and should do something different going forward? Bwahahahahaha I think you don't understand.
Those of you acting like Clark Hunt is the one who messed up are the ones who clearly dont get it.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:36 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Those of you acting like Clark Hunt is the one who messed up are the ones who clearly dont get it.
Nah, I'm sure if they committed an unprovoked act of violence on two women and on one man, on camera, and lied to their boss about it everything would be peachy keen. If their boss had to go out in public and vouch for your character only to be proven completely wrong later...meh, it happens...be on time Monday.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:37 PM 11-29-2021
:-) I also love this dumbass interpretation that Clark "learned his lesson". Based on what, exactly? The Hill situation? Because the Chiefs were clearly making contingency plans in the event they decided to move on from him.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:39 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) I also love this dumbass interpretation that Clark "learned his lesson". Based on what, exactly? The Hill situation? Because the Chiefs were clearly making contingency plans in the event they decided to move on from him.
He was a 3rd round HB - not a franchise QB.

I'm pretty sure if I emptied my couch cushions I could find a thousand yard rusher or two...
[Reply]
penchief 06:07 PM 11-29-2021
I don’t have an issue with the way Clark handled the entire episode. However, I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I think Hunt was the final piece that made the offense unstoppable. We’ve yet to replace the element of physicality he brought to the offense. He was the perfect answer for defensive game plans focused on stopping Mahomes.

Honestly, I lament the loss of Hunt because I believe it is likely we could have been looking at a three-peat right now instead of one Super Bowl. IMO, until we replace what he brought to the rushing game, we will never be as potent on offense.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:10 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
I don’t have an issue with the way Clark handled the entire episode. However, I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I think Hunt was the final piece that made the offense unstoppable. We’ve yet to replace the element of physicality he brought to the offense. He was the perfect answer for defensive game plans focused on stopping Mahomes.

Honestly, I lament the loss of Hunt because I believe it is likely we could have been looking at a three-peat right now instead of one Super Bowl. IMO, until we replace what he brought to the rushing game, we will never be as potent on offense.
His replacement was a BAMF in the playoffs. Doubt it would've changed much if at all, especially considering he wasn't eligible to play in the 2018 run regardless of what the Chiefs did. It is a damn shame how that played out for Kareem, though.

Peters would've been much more instrumental in potentially winning the championship in 2018, although I get why we dumped his crazy ass too.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:17 PM 11-29-2021
He's too far in the rear view mirror at this point to even notice.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:45 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
He's too far in the rear view mirror at this point to even notice.
2 Straight SB's without him, won one and lack of a RB had nothing to do with losing the other.

The hand wringing and fretting over the guy still is insane. Yea he is better than the guys we have now on a down to down basis but in the end unless your name is Travis Henry and Ryan Tannehill is your QB, best RB is not what wins games in the NFL over the course of a season and playoffs.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up