ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 35
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
Ribbs67 07:16 AM 12-14-2018
If EB is our closer, why was he pitching in the first 4 innings? Why not save him for when we really needed him? Isn't that what we have been doing all along? Isn't that why he hasn't played till this game? He should have played the second half and not the first. Total mismanagment of personnel. EB should have been screaming to be put in in the last drive..sick and tired of seeing him on the sidelines!If he was too sore to gut it out in the last series...that only proves my first point! WTF! I feel like I'm bipolar watching this freaking team...not to mention terrets syndrome...
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:17 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Ribbs67:
If EB is our closer, why was he pitching in the first 4 innings? Why not save him for when we really needed him? Isn't that what we have been doing all along? Isn't that why he hasn't played till this game? He should have played the second half and not the first. Total mismanagment of personnel. EB should have been screaming to be put in in the last drive..sick and tired of seeing him on the sidelines!If he was too sore to gut it out in the last series...that only proves my first point! WTF! I feel like I'm bipolar watching this freaking team...not to mention terrets syndrome...
Berry was on a pitch count not sure how hard this is for people.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:19 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by RickObie:
Gates looks like he weighs 300 pounds and moves like he’s 60 and still ate us up tonight - that was embarrassing.
Feels like we lost to Bartolo Colon.
[Reply]
ping2000 07:23 AM 12-14-2018
Read on ESPN that he said he could have played last week, but just didn't feel it. Wasn't injured last night but said he and Andy planned this. Wasn't injured but didn't change his plan and come in at the end when we needed him. Wow.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 07:24 AM 12-14-2018
Dude was a BALLER the first half, and you could totally tell the Defense responded to him being out there.. totally different defense in the second half. Also..why isn't any NFL talking heads screaming for Grandpa Sutton's head? I never hear anyone of them say they need to do something. They just always say our defense is suspect? Really? How many leads do we have to blow? How many points do we have to put up.. only to give it all back and then some? I feel as soon as they start putting it out there, then shit gets done.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 07:30 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
Berry was on a pitch count not sure how hard this is for people.
Then pitch him in the later innings not the first! How hard is that to figure out?we didn't need him the first half as much as we did the second half. It wasn't like he played 10 snaps..HE PLAYED THE WHOLE FIRST HALF! I understand the whole pitch count thing. He has barely played in 2 years..but he said he wasn't hurt or in pain..guess they didn't want it that bad. Huh
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:32 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Yes, they have such a good track record of telling the trurh
Actually there is no track record of them not being honest, this is a made up narrative.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 07:35 AM 12-14-2018
And another thing..it wasn't like we lost on a last second fluke play that he wasn't out there..our defense was hemorrhaging for the last 5+ min of the damn game!! Tell the guy to get warmed up and put him out there! It's not like we couldn't have used that win.. especially being up 14 with 5 and some change to play!
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 07:37 AM 12-14-2018
Berry hasn't played in almost 2 years. Hasn't had full contact. People expect him to jog on the sideline for 2 minutes and enter the game? That's not a recipe for a major injury.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:38 AM 12-14-2018
There is an article on the Athletic where Berry says that was the plan the whole time and they were not going to deviate from it. Take it how you want.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 07:44 AM 12-14-2018
Then I guess we all got what we deserved..lol I'm pissed because I stayed up to watch that BS..and only got 2 hrs sleep.. Thanks Bob
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:44 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There is an article on the Athletic where Berry says that was the plan the whole time and they were not going to deviate from it. Take it how you want.
It probably was. And it's safe to say that plan blew up right in their faces.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:46 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Well usually plans are changed when new information is learned. He said he wasn't hurt, so maybe adjust your incompetent plan and give us a better chance to win.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 07:50 AM 12-14-2018
Well usually plans are changed when new information is learned. He said he wasn't hurt, so maybe adjust your incompetent plan and give us a better chance to win.
Exactly!!!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:54 AM 12-14-2018
Yup. This team’s goal is to win a Super Bowl. There is some small chance Berry would’ve injured himself being in the game on the last defensive series and then we don’t have him for the rest of the season. But if we hold him out and lose the game, our odds of his being the differencemaker in a playoff game - that may now be on the road - go down.

There is no doubt is my mind that if you run a trillion simulations, this team would’ve been better off at the end of this season on average had Berry been in the game there.

It’s like an elimination game in the NLCS when you bring your best starting pitcher in on two days’ rest.

Just ridiculous.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 35
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up