ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 35
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
BWillie 12:09 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by GoHuge:
on a positive note Natalie Portman was just on with Seth Meyers. I would gladly watch 10 games that ended like tonight to lick her pussy....just saying!
Too old. She didnt look that good in her last movie Annihilation
[Reply]
Mecca 12:12 AM 12-14-2018
I'm really not happy with Brett Veach when I think about it, a fucking drooling retard could look at that secondary and know it's complete asshole and he drafts front 7 backups that still get run on...

At this point I can't say I'm confident he can fix shit because he made this point about run D and this run D is fucking terrible and the secondary is laughably bad.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:13 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm really not happy with Brett Veach when I think about it, a fucking drooling retard could look at that secondary and know it's complete asshole and he drafts front 7 backups that still get run on...

At this point I can't say I'm confident he can fix shit because he made this point about run D and this run D is fucking terrible and the secondary is laughably bad.
I’m almost to that point.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:15 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
I’m almost to that point.
2 of the 4 guys were cut or not wanted during preseason...think about that.

We have 2 guys starting that were cut from teams not going to the playoffs.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:17 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm really not happy with Brett Veach when I think about it, a ****ing drooling retard could look at that secondary and know it's complete asshole and he drafts front 7 backups that still get run on...

At this point I can't say I'm confident he can fix shit because he made this point about run D and this run D is ****ing terrible and the secondary is laughably bad.
yep

Run d was supposedly the one thing that was supposed to be fixed

It's even worse than last year.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 12:18 AM 12-14-2018
Veach’s two veteran CB acquisitions... Fuller and Scandrick on full display on that 2 point play.

And to think that Veach had to sign Scandrick off the trash heap only after his previous CB acquisition, David Amerson flamed out in the preseason.
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:20 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I remember that one play he had. Oh wait that was him coming out of the tunnel.
He was blitzing on the very first play and was the reason Rivers threw the interception.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:21 AM 12-14-2018
They said before and after the game that Berry is on a pitch count.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:22 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Veach’s two veteran CB acquisitions... Fuller and Scandrick on full display on that 2 point play.

And to think that Veach had to sign Scandrick off the trash heap only after his previous CB acquisition, David Amerson flamed out in the preseason.
One play doesn't make them or break them. They've both been a bright spot this year for us. I don't think Scandrick has much left in the tank but I cant fathom how much worse this defense would be with Phil Gaines instead of Scandrick.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:28 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It might not be an injury you can warm up and cool down multiple times. Sometimes you just have to be a rabbit.
Then why is he playing? If that's the case he's never going to play in the 2nd half. I just don't understand why he is even playing if he can't play over half a game. His heel isn't going to get better than what it is now, so if he has to limit the amount of plays he is in now then he's going to have to do that in every game. Now I could understand him being on a play count if it had to do with him getting too tired because he isn't in good shape, but that isn't what is happening.

It doesnt matter if Eric Berry is out there in the 1st half and prevents them from scoring, because come the 2nd half whoever is replacing him is absolute garbage, so the other team will score on us. We are letting bad teams stay in games because once we get a 2 possession lead we go conservative on offense and go conservative on defense too. That leads to the other team having long time consuming drives that result in TDs and make it a 1 possession game. It's the way to beat us, limit our possessions and burn clock. Luckily we have Mahomes because he has been pretty fucking clutch and gets the lead back up to 2 possessions or becomes a magician and leads us back to victory. But it makes us have to be completely perfect on offense because Mahomes can't block for himself or catch his passes and if we have any mistakes it allows teams to take the lead or win like tonight. Berry needs to play in the second half so that,we have a chance to get our D off the field and get our O on the field so we can score more points.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 12:35 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by GoHuge:
on a positive note Natalie Portman was just on with Seth Meyers. I would gladly watch 10 games that ended like tonight to lick her pussy....just saying!
That fish needs a lotta ice at that age.

Just sayin'.
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 12:37 AM 12-14-2018
Fuck Berry if he didn't demand to be on the field at the end of the game if he was physically able to play.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:43 AM 12-14-2018
He looked kinda slow to me.

I'm not sure he'll ever be the same. Like...he might just be average.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:09 AM 12-14-2018
If Berry was on a pitch count then why did they save him more early so that he could play in crunch time?
[Reply]
lcarus 01:23 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
If Berry was on a pitch count then why did they save him more early so that he could play in crunch time?
This team really likes Eric Murray for some stupid reason. I guess they enjoy watching him get juked out of his jock strap by old fat Antonio Gates. Hell where has Jordan Lucas been? He's looked better than Murray, Parker, and Sorensen. Not that that's saying much....
[Reply]
Page 4 of 35
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up