ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 35
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:15 AM 12-14-2018
If he was on a pitch count, which is the smart thing to do (I'm not fucking around with heel injuries that can lead to ACL injuries - Hill is not the same thing)... I'd rather lose today and keep him for the playoffs. I'm not going to blame this on Berry. I find it really, really hard to believe he didn't badly want to be out there for that final drive. I doubt that was his call.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:16 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Because they didnt hide a damn thing man. Whats so hard for you to understand about that?

It is 100% possible they didnt know when he would be ready to play, it was a wait and see how it goes approach, they have told you this 50 ****ing times. They didnt put him on IR for this very reason, which basically made it a day to day issue. I have zero idea why you morons get hung up on how it was classified anyway, would it matter had they said week to week? Would that have changed naything? No it wouldnt.

Everything doesnt have to be some big conspiracy theory, sometime shit is exactly what it is een if it ****ing sucks.

And your comment about fans with no medical knowledge coudl see rigth through this is as ****ing stupid as it gets.

And your comment about the team having a history of being dishonest is also a bullshit narrative. The only example you gavce was the Berry situation and like I said, there is no evidence they lied about any of it.

Im not happy this played out like it did and I was pissed off as hell watching the defense flail while Berry wasnt playing.

THEY TOLD YOU HE WOULD BE ON A LIMITED SNAP COUNT BEFORE THE GAME.

More evidence it doesnt matter what they do or dont tell morons like you you will bitch either way and cry fowl.
Please find me a time that this organization has ever came out and said that they did something wrong or that they messed something up, because they don't. So excuse me if I don't buy into the bullshit that they spew. They continually said oh he's getting better and better every week, but I don't believe that for a second. Had he been getting better and better every week he would have been playing well before week 15. They knew that he was in massive amounts of pain and we were winning and are in the drivers seat for the 1 seed in the AFC, so they could afford to let him sit out and bring him back when it mattered. Why continually lie to your fan base and give them hope that Berry would be ready earlier than last night? All they had to say was that EB would be back at the end of the year, so that he could play his ass off at the end of the year and in the playoffs. Could it be that Clark Hunt is such a bitch that he was afraid fans would be upset with him, since he gave Berry a ton of money to just be injured? Maybe he was afraid people would think his organization is incompetent for not diagnosing the injury faster, so that they could IR him and bring him back after 8 weeks?

I believe at first they honestly believed that Berry was day to day, but for them to act like they didn't know when he would be back after close to 5 months just makes them look like liars or they are incompetent. It's not like he had some mysterious ailment that they knew nothing about. All you have to do is a quick google search to see what treatments are available to help Mr. Haglund Deformity; wearing special shoes or physical therapy and if those don't work then surgery. Well im sure they tried the first 2, but after those didn't work then they knew the pain wasn't going to go away without medical intervention. So they decided to sit him out until the end of the season and bring him back when it mattered and if they honestly didn't know, then they are the most incompetent group of doctors out there.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:18 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
If he was on a pitch count, which is the smart thing to do (I'm not ****ing around with heel injuries that can lead to ACL injuries - Hill is not the same thing)... I'd rather lose today and keep him for the playoffs. I'm not going to blame this on Berry. I find it really, really hard to believe he didn't badly want to be out there for that final drive. I doubt that was his call.
Yeah I definitely shouldn't have called Berry out like that, but the Chiefs have handled this situation pretty poorly.
[Reply]
bowener 11:00 AM 12-14-2018
Am I the only one that saw him screaming at the other dipshit DBs multiple times to get in the correct position before the snap? That should tell everyone watching just how bad our secondary is without him. If it happened several times this game (when the camera showed it, so possibly more) I can't imagine how often it happened in all the other games.

As someone else already pointed out: Chargers held to 7 with Berry in the game. Chiefs gave up far fewer long plays with him in... probably because he told the retards where to line up and who the fuck to cover.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:01 AM 12-14-2018
Just make him the D coordinator at this point....
[Reply]
In58men 11:01 AM 12-14-2018
Does he play the entire game against Seattle?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:02 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
Does he play the entire game against Seattle?
Nope.....and he shouldn't.

But I'd play him in the 1st quarter and then save him for the 4th.
[Reply]
El Jefe 11:05 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:

I actually like that idea. It's tough because I do understand the whole "he should've been out there, we could've won" its that competitive nature mentality. However, I would much rather have him for an entire playoff game even if that means we drop to the 5th seed, than have won the Chargers game and got him hurt again.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:05 AM 12-14-2018

He should play roughly 2.5-3 quarters. Then against the Raiders he should go 3-3.5 quarters. If all goes well then he'd get a week of rest and be ready to play a full game in the playoffs.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 11:06 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Seriously **** him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless ****
Beats Hodgkins and is a pussy? Lol
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:09 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
I actually like that idea. It's tough because I do understand the whole "he should've been out there, we could've won" its that competitive nature mentality. However, I would much rather have him for an entire playoff game even if that means we drop to the 5th seed, than have won the Chargers game and got him hurt again.
Id take the HFA, unless you can guarantee me Berry stays healthy through the playoffs. Without Berry we need HFA to have any shot at getting to the SB, but I think if we have Berry we win no matter where we are. He's that big of a difference maker. It was obvious how much better our D was last night when he was playing.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:10 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Beats Hodgkins and is a pussy? Lol
To be fair I did say I shouldn't have said that about him. My anger is directed towards the organization, not Berry lol.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:11 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
So your defense is to cop out and call me an idiot? Explain how any of that is wrong? You white knighting for the team is getting really weird. You a fucking retard or something?
Nice
[Reply]
BWillie 12:14 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
The whole secondary is full of slot corners basically and dogshit safety's. Wish he came in...and they better draft all corners damnit
Not true. Corners have been fine - you do have a point they struggle more on the outside than in the slot but that is more or less a testament of how the NFL is refereeing. That adds excitement when you don't let your CBs really do anything and it's what the NFL wants. Scoring and eye balls.

Steven Nelson #18 CB in football
Kendall Fuller #20 CB in football
Orlando Scandrick #40 CB in football

profootballfocus.com
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:35 PM 12-14-2018

Exactly this
[Reply]
Page 10 of 35
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up