ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 67
« First < 17576364656667
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>DeSantis Strong
HonestChieffan 03:38 PM 08-04-2021

BAM !!! 😂😂😂 https://t.co/8bLqF3Eyyd

— Catturd (@catturd2) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
stevieray 10:54 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
It's going to be fun to watch what Trumpers do when Trump turns on DeSantis.

That's because you're a sociopath.

Sorry Trump broke you.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:58 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
It's going to be fun to watch what Trumpers do when Trump turns on DeSantis.
Do you like DeSantis?
[Reply]
Donger 11:02 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Do you like DeSantis?
Like? He seems to be intelligent. More douchebaggy than I prefer, but that's fine. Seems to be a solid conservative.
[Reply]
eDave 12:36 AM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Donger:
Like? He seems to be intelligent. More douchebaggy than I prefer, but that's fine. Seems to be a solid conservative.
He and that discusting Greg Abbott are in a massive contest to see who can out-nazi the other before the 2024 election. Outdoing The new Virginia governor.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:23 AM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
He and that discusting Greg Abbott are in a massive contest to see who can out-nazi the other before the 2024 election. Outdoing The new Virginia governor.
"If you thought Trump was bad, get a load of the new guy". Just don't see this working.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 67
« First < 17576364656667
Up