ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Biden’s ‘Infrastructure’ Bill Contains Backdoor ‘Kill Switch’ For Cars
BucEyedPea 02:41 PM 11-29-2021
Buried deep within the massive infrastructure legislation recently signed by President Joe Biden is a little-noticed “safety” measure that will take effect in five years. Marketed to Congress as a benign tool to help prevent drunk driving, the measure will mandate that automobile manufacturers build into every car what amounts to a “vehicle kill switch.”...

The lack of ultimate control over one’s vehicle presents numerous and extremely serious safety issues; issues that should have been obvious to Members of Congress before they voted on the measure...

Adding what amounts to a mandatory, backdoor government “kill switch” to cars is not only a violation of our constitutional rights, but an affront to what is — or used to be — an essential element of our national character. Unless this regulatory mandate is not quickly removed or defanged by way of an appropriations rider preventing its implementation, the freedom of the open road that individual car ownership brought to the American Dream, will be but another vague memory of an era no longer to be enjoyed by future generations.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/29/b...itch-for-cars/

Bob Barr represented Georgia’s Seventh District in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1995 to 2003.

[Reply]
Marcellus 02:43 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Is President Biden in favor of "Defund the Police"?
Are you implying he is at odds with his VP on this topic? Or his own DoJ?

Originally Posted by :
Within Mr. Biden‘s Department of Justice, two high-ranking officials openly supported the defunding of the police movement last year. Mr. Biden‘s U.S. Associate Attorney General Vanita Gupta said it was “critical for state and local leaders to heed calls from Black Lives Matter and Movement for Black Lives activists to decrease police budgets and the scope, role, and responsibility of police in our lives.” Mr. Biden‘s Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division Kristen Clarke wrote an op-ed last summer calling for defunding cops, saying “we must invest less in police.”

[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:44 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Are you implying he is at odds with his VP on this topic?
I am saying that Biden is against "Defund the police."

Do you disagree?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:46 PM 11-30-2021
I am saying that Biden is against "Defund the police."

Do you disagree?
You can say whatever you want but the people you put in charge, Harris and these guys, says way more than whatever comes out of Joe's mouth. So yea I disagree, actions speak louder than words.

Originally Posted by :
Within Mr. Biden‘s Department of Justice, two high-ranking officials openly supported the defunding of the police movement last year. Mr. Biden‘s U.S. Associate Attorney General Vanita Gupta said it was “critical for state and local leaders to heed calls from Black Lives Matter and Movement for Black Lives activists to decrease police budgets and the scope, role, and responsibility of police in our lives.” Mr. Biden‘s Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division Kristen Clarke wrote an op-ed last summer calling for defunding cops, saying “we must invest less in police.”

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:46 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Yes, they've been told to by the Television.
^ was told by the television that all Democrats hate cops
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:49 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
^ was told by the television than all Democrats hate cops
Going to need a secret decoder for this one
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:54 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Going to need a secret decoder for this one
A one letter typo renders you unable to comprehend what you're reading? No wonder the TV convinces you so easily.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:54 PM 11-30-2021
You can say whatever you want but the people you put in charge, Harris and these guys, says way more than whatever comes out of Joe's mouth. So yea I disagree, actions speak louder than words.
"In response to a question about how to avoid overly constraining police while addressing racial disparities, Biden replied, "By number one, not defunding the police." "

That's before he was elected.

Has he changed his position on that?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:57 PM 11-30-2021
"In response to a question about how to avoid overly constraining police while addressing racial disparities, Biden replied, "By number one, not defunding the police." "

That's before he was elected.

Has he changed his position on that?
So either you didn't read what I posted or you have zero comprehension skills.

I dont care what comes out of his dementia riddled mouth Doug, the people in his cabinet and who set his policies are what matters just like when Trump was POTUS
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:04 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
A one letter typo renders you unable to comprehend what you're reading? No wonder the TV convinces you so easily.
That might make just a bit of any kind of sense if I actually watched TV
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:04 PM 11-30-2021

I dont care what comes out of his dementia riddled mouth Doug, the people in his cabinet and who set his policies are what matters just like when Trump was POTUS
TRUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:10 PM 11-30-2021

Ok.

What has Biden done to "defund the police"?

Please be specific.

Nothing?

But that doesn't matter, because some underlings made comments, and, as we all know, comments by underlings constitute official Administration policy.

Oh, sorry, I forgot. You don't care about official policy. Just comments from underlings. Got it.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up