ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 63
« First < 10505657585960 616263 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:24 PM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I'm pretty happy using a Meater +

Its a wireless temp probe for cooking that you control via mobile app. What's cool is how you can program your protein and it adjusts as it cooks to give an estimated time remaining based on temp. For things like steak and chicken its pretty handy or bbq if you're needing a more accurate window on when to drop your sides based on an estimated cook completion time of your main course.

I received it as a gift and not sure I'd spring for it myself as it comes across a bit more pretentious than need be, but it is pretty slick.
I'm compelled to circle back on this.

Several weeks ago I was smoking a brisket and using this Meater+

Towards the end of the cook, I carelessly, lets call it too many beers in, tried to remove the probe with my bare hand. Of course I burnt the shit out of myself and flung the Meater+ which landed on the grate, hanging down above the coals like a Chad in the 2000 election.

Since it was towards the end of the cook and temps were dwindling, I didn't figure much damage could be done and as soon as the fire was completely out, I'd retrieve it.

Go out the next day and the Meater+ is nowhere to be found. I combed through the spent coals and nothing, nada.

Assuming it was kaput and mostly disintegrated, I continued to cook on the Egg at least a half dozen times. Adding new fuel and easily reaching +700F temps.

Fast forward to this afternoon as I'm doing a total tear down cleanse and lo and behold. There she is, beneath the remains.

Gave her a Dawn dish soap soak, updated the firmare and BAM! back in business.

Welcome back ol girl. Next time you go in the fire I'm reaching in like Krull to get you, even though I know I don't need to, your loyalty and resiliency will not go unnoticed.

[Reply]
Buehler445 07:09 PM 10-21-2022
Nice.

I’m glad I’m not the only chucklehead that has burned himself pulling probes.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:32 PM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by Frosty:

I did some research and found the Braun Series 9 is considered the best for thick hair but I wasn't sure the almost $300 price tag was worth it. I found there was a stripped down (accessory-wise) version for $200 so decided to pull the trigger.
I don’t know if there was a packaging error at the plant or what, but I went into a local discount and purchased a Braun for $22(whatever model was on the box, long since thrown away.

Got it home, unpacked it and was surprised by how well it worked.

Turned out to be a Braun 9. Helluva shaver. Best I’ve owned.
[Reply]
Holladay 08:31 PM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by :
Added to cart...
Ditto.

https://www.amazon.com/Instant-Pot-C.../dp/B07VM1FT8W

Got one of these. Starting to love it. I have been watching CP for years about Air Fryers.

You all were right.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:57 PM 10-21-2022
Blackstone flattop. Everything is SOOO good on this thing.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:02 PM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Blackstone flattop. Everything is SOOO good on this thing.
I just made surf and turf on mine.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:18 PM 10-21-2022
Just used my solo stove for the first time. It really is smokeless.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:54 AM 10-22-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Just used my solo stove for the first time. It really is smokeless.
Fix yourself a Chill Chum first?

Drunk Matt and Sona is the BEST Matt and Sona.

[Reply]
lewdog 07:47 PM 10-22-2022
Iowa honey to the desert.
Attached: 4423E130-3CFA-4DE6-AAD3-54CF34CB9C00.jpg (68.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 09:19 PM 10-22-2022
Originally Posted by SupDock:
http://norlanglass.com
Thanks just ordered a set for my son. He is a Irish whiskey guy neat.
[Reply]
markdis 02:54 PM 11-03-2022

For some reason my neighbors don't like when i play the instrument but i just think they don't have any taste in music.
Was able to choose this one with the help of
prime sound blog, thanks them for that.
That was my dream from the childhood to play an instrument and finally after so many years it came true.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:27 PM 11-03-2022
Extra gritty KY jelly. For hers.
[Reply]
scho63 03:30 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by markdis:
This thread could go bad.......:-)
[Reply]
Holladay 05:51 PM 11-03-2022

"This one time at band camp...."
[Reply]
Munson 06:17 PM 11-03-2022
I bought this Johnsonville electric grill last week, and I've already used it twice to cook up some bratwursts.

It's worth every penny, and I don't know why I didn't purchase one years ago.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01MSZRJ...roduct_details

[Reply]
Page 60 of 63
« First < 10505657585960 616263 >
Up