ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 157
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022-2023 College Basketball Thread****
Pablo 06:23 PM 11-11-2022
Games tipped off this week. Feel free to post any and all college basketball info and thoughts in this thread.

Here’s how the top 25 started out

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:07 PM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmao
[Reply]
Rams Fan 10:55 PM 01-10-2023
I was asleep the last 5 hours and saw the score.

Fuck.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:45 PM 01-10-2023
Just getting home from Manhattan. That was an amazing atmosphere tonight. Bramlage was lit, and it absolutely erupted on that Johnson dunk. SO. MUCH. FUCKING. FUN!!!!
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:50 PM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Agreed. They do look tired tonight. Part of that is Okie St playing hard defense.
That game was a fucking war.

Nobody has legs for that. Non-con certainly didn’t prepare them for it. It’s a long season but it’ll come.

Self has ran a lot of criminally tight lineups. Whistle happy refs hurt more than tired legs most of the time.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:08 AM 01-11-2023
If you thought Nebraska football fans were bitches sheesh

https://twitter.com/TristanUda/statu...N1KbVvNGg&s=19
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:23 AM 01-11-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:

Lmao yeah right. You watched all of it.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:37 AM 01-11-2023

Fuck.
Are they going to beat a single tournament team this season?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:42 AM 01-11-2023
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Lmao yeah right. You watched all of it.
Being 100% serious. I was gonna take a nap for an hour before lifting at around 5 pm. Woke up at 10:15 pm.

Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Are they going to beat a single tournament team this season?
Depends on if LSU makes the tournament or not.

Also saying this now-I’ll be in Nashville during the Kansas game so UK basketball won’t be my priority then (prior commitment). Fully prepared for the team to get cheeks clapped on Saturday in Knoxville, though.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:50 AM 01-11-2023
Depends on if LSU makes the tournament or not.
LSU is ranked 87 in KenPom after tonight's game. UK may join them soon.

Originally Posted by :
Also saying this now-I’ll be in Nashville during the Kansas game so UK basketball won’t be my priority then (prior commitment). Fully prepared for the team to get cheeks clapped on Saturday in Knoxville, though.
Obviously. In Nashville.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:56 AM 01-11-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Obviously. In Nashville.
I think they play at Vandy that week, too, on Tuesday before Kansas alas I won’t be there then.

I’ve embraced the fact that Kentucky basketball is a walking meme until Cal wins another ring. Makes watching games more tolerable.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:24 AM 01-11-2023
Must be like one of those birthday parties KCC had to attend when the Royals would beat the Blue Jays in the ALCS....
[Reply]
Pablo 01:22 PM 01-11-2023
I think they play at Vandy that week, too, on Tuesday before Kansas alas I won’t be there then.

I’ve embraced the fact that Kentucky basketball is a walking meme until Cal wins another ring. Makes watching games more tolerable.
You think he’s winning another ring at Kentucky?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:24 PM 01-11-2023
Must be like one of those birthday parties KCC had to attend when the Royals would beat the Blue Jays in the ALCS....
I’m sorry my entire life doesn’t revolve UK athletics and I choose to go see my friends and travel internationally throughout the course of the year for leisure.

Originally Posted by Pablo:
You think he’s winning another ring at Kentucky?
If he stays there for another 5-7 years, yes. Winning a title in basketball is hard. If Cal had made final fours spread through out his tenure at Kentucky, instead of a 5 year period, no one would be bitching right now. Similarly, if he went 40-0 or won a second title, the criticism wouldn’t be as intense.

Sucks that the team is ass right now, but it is what it is and I don’t see any coach coming to Lexington that is an upgrade over Cal right away that can possibly meet expectations that would be available.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:58 PM 01-11-2023
:-)
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:42 PM 01-11-2023
“The umps missed an obvious ball on Ben Revere. 3/0 vs 2-1 makes a huge difference”,

That was beautiful.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 157
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up