ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 195 of 196
« First < 95145185191192193194195 196 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 KU Football Thread****
Pablo 06:17 PM 09-10-2022
We gotta stop posting in the basketball thread folks.

Let's ROCK CHALK in this bitch!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:02 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Booth opened up his wallet already, on a contract that goes null if the new Stadium construction doesn't meet deadlines in construction.
The stadium upgrade is huge. Glad the university is finally taking that seriously.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:52 PM 12-29-2022
An interesting tidbit to ponder about the final play. Was perusing some random Twitter and a person suggested that possibly Bean wasn’t aware it was a one shot play? That, in throwing the ball away, he may have thought there was another down? Or series of downs?

I went back and watched the play over and over and it seemed a plausible explanation. Obviously, he missed the TE wide open and it would have been a decent collision at the goal line. And it didn’t look to me like the ball slipped out of his hand causing the overthrow.

If it was true, I’m sure we’d never know, but it seemed an interesting theory.

Helluva game though.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:58 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
An interesting tidbit to ponder about the final play. Was perusing some random Twitter and a person suggested that possibly Bean wasn’t aware it was a one shot play? That, in throwing the ball away, he may have thought there was another down? Or series of downs?

I went back and watched the play over and over and it seemed a plausible explanation. Obviously, he missed the TE wide open and it would have been a decent collision at the goal line. And it didn’t look to me like the ball slipped out of his hand causing the overthrow.

Helluva game though.
It’s just what Bean does honestly. Make a miraculous play. Make a braindead play. Rinse and repeat.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:59 PM 12-29-2022
I just think he wasn't mentally and physically prepared for the idea of rushing it in.

100% Mahomes either finds Fairchild or that pylon. And well there's only one mahomes.
[Reply]
PHOG 04:02 PM 12-29-2022
It's hard to imagine how he missed the TE. Wide open. When the play was ongoing, I told the wife there it is! And he simply didn't see him I guess, hard to miss. I was looking at that, and didn't even notice if he could run it in honestly.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:59 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:

Helluva game though.
That was my first thought when that happened. But then that would Mean bean is a fucking moron.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:02 PM 12-29-2022
Also, Bean is really fast. That's one of his best attributes. I think he could have easily run it in.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:10 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Ascending football program lol
Which word are you struggling with?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:31 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Which word are you struggling with?
Probably "football program". Tough to compete when you don't pay guys isn't it...
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:10 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Probably "football program". Tough to compete when you don't pay guys isn't it...
Well, “compete” is relative. Leipold’s already at Missouri level in year two, and the programs are moving in opposite directions.

Missouri players don’t have to take classes and they still suck. Haha..
[Reply]
Pants 01:05 AM 12-30-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
That was my first thought when that happened. But then that would Mean bean is a fucking moron.
That's sort of been known for a while, I think. I love the kid, but he will literally run out of bounds 8 yards behind the LOS instead of throwing the ball away.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:47 AM 12-30-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
It's been pretty clear that Bean doesn't have the fastest processor for a while now. Really talented from a physical perspective. Just doesn't seem to be able to make good decisions consistently.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:49 AM 12-30-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Ascending football program lol
Like you would know anything about that. Y'all hit bottom yet?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:41 PM 01-03-2023
15 years later and it's still better than anything MU has done in football.

[Reply]
Lzen 02:59 PM 01-03-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
15 years later and it's still better than anything MU has done in football.

Man, hard to believe it's been 15 years.

2008 was a great year for KU fans.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 195 of 196
« First < 95145185191192193194195 196 >
Up