ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 193 of 196
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 KU Football Thread****
Pablo 06:17 PM 09-10-2022
We gotta stop posting in the basketball thread folks.

Let's ROCK CHALK in this bitch!
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:58 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Ahead of schedule and it’s only going to get better over the next few years.

Can a Missouri fan say either of those two things with a straight face?
Keep telling yourself that fan of a team that finished 1-7.

As far as Mizzou goes, who knows? Two good recruiting classes in a row. As you know, talent wins games. Guess we’ll see if Drink can get the QB situation figured out. That will determine their ceiling.

With basketball, Gates looks like a good hire so far. Much better gameday coach than Kimmy or Cuonzo ever were. KU blowout aside, Mizzou has blown out two Top 25 teams back to back. So, yeah, I’d say things are looking up there. Especially after the crap we’ve witnessed the last several years.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:59 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Meet me at the George Brett statue if you want your rep in person.
Let's wait til tomorrow when the ground is more dry I don't want you to have any excuses
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:00 PM 12-28-2022
Leipold catching shit online for that last play call but it was actually a damn good call. Looks like the kid could have either went full speed and put the shoulder down and probably gotten it also had a tight end wide open crossing yet he chose to fire it to a covered man
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:01 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Leipold catching shit online for that last play call but it was actually a damn good call. Looks like the kid could have either went full speed and put the shoulder down and probably gotten it also had a tight end wide open crossing yet he chose to fire it to a covered man
I think his window closes if he tries to run it (just like Daniels' did on the targeting play - Arky has a fast defense). The miss to Fairchild was the real miss of that play.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:04 PM 12-28-2022
I still don't like taking the ball out of Daniels' hands after his 2nd half/OT for a guy coming in cold off the bench but you can't argue it didn't create what should have been a score. They trusted in Bean and he screwed up bad. Oh well.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:11 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I still don't like taking the ball out of Daniels' hands after his 2nd half/OT for a guy coming in cold off the bench but you can't argue it didn't create what should have been a score. They trusted in Bean and he screwed up bad. Oh well.
Yeah, the call worked to perfection. And it’s not like when the Chiefs have had Hill or Kelce throw passes. Bean is a QB and started half of each of the last two years. It was an easy toss to Fairchild, who was wide open. Instead, Bean airmailed it in the direction of Arnold (I think) who was completely covered.

Bean also might have scored if he ran it.

He had 3 options, and 2 of which likely result in a score. Unfortunately, he picked the worst option and didn’t even give his receiver a chance to make a play or draw a flag.

Not on Leipold or K here.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:16 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Finishing the season 1-7 isn’t mediocrity my friend. It’s ultimate suckage.

The same thing you guys have been used to for the last decade.

But I’m glad you guys got to enjoy your 5-0 start to this season. I know it was a big moment for you all. Probably another decade before you see a start like that again. So drink it in. Cherish it.
Are you drinking in Drinkwltz? :-)

KU finished 1-7 and still had the same record as Missouri. Wow, how much do those guys suck?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:36 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Are you drinking in Drinkwltz? :-)

KU finished 1-7 and still had the same record as Missouri. Wow, how much do those guys suck?
Yeah, that 5-0 start against Big 12 Powers West Virginia and Iowa State and the likes of Tennessee Tech and traditional football power Duke was pretty impressive.

You got me there.
[Reply]
Pants 10:42 PM 12-28-2022
Yeah, that 5-0 start against Big 12 Powers West Virginia and Iowa State and the likes of Tennessee Tech and traditional football power Duke was pretty impressive.

You got me there.
No, no. You've REALLY gotten us with every post in this thread. :-)

I can't think of a more cringy poster on this website.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:48 PM 12-28-2022

You got me there.
Well, of course it wasn’t impressive. They finished with the same record as Missouri. No one aspires to that, for God’s sake. That’s just the first step.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:53 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by Pants:
No, no. You've REALLY gotten us with every post in this thread. :-)

I can't think of a more cringy poster on this website.
And yet you continue to follow me around from thread to thread posting almost the exact same thing in each post when you respond to me.

Talk about cringy . . . . . . . .
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:54 PM 12-28-2022
KU’s easiest games were at the beginning of the season, so no surprise they won those. They also lost their star QB against a Playoff team and still should have won that game.

They really only got blown out 2, maybe 3 times despite being without their star QB for much of the season.

Given where the program has been the last decade and a half, it’s no surprise that KU fans are optimistic. As we should be.
[Reply]
Pants 12:51 AM 12-29-2022
And yet you continue to follow me around from thread to thread posting almost the exact same thing in each post when you respond to me.

Talk about cringy . . . . . . . .
What the fuck are you talking about? :-)

I called you cringe twice. Because you are.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:52 AM 12-29-2022
Kansas played the 3rd toughest schedule in the country. And went 6-7. That’s really impressive for Leipold. Replacing OU and Tex will help esp if they go to 8 league games so we can buy some shit win.

This was prob the funnest game fans have seen since 08 orange bowl
[Reply]
Pants 12:52 AM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
KU’s easiest games were at the beginning of the season, so no surprise they won those. They also lost their star QB against a Playoff team and still should have won that game.

They really only got blown out 2, maybe 3 times despite being without their star QB for much of the season.

Given where the program has been the last decade and a half, it’s no surprise that KU fans are optimistic. As we should be.
Imagine being an MU fan. Literally zero success on any level at any sport.
[Reply]
Page 193 of 196
« First < 93143183189190191192193 194195196 >
Up