ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 63
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
philfree 01:50 PM 05-04-2022
I purchased a countertop ice maker from Costco here while back. I paid $100.00 for it and it chucks out the ice in fine fashion. Best $100.00 I've spent in a while.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:52 PM 05-04-2022
Almond milk.
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:02 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
He mentioned 60V, which would be cordless. Technically you can buy one that's corded (and they're a bit cheaper and lighter), but it's a giant PITA to have to constantly work around the cord. This is the one I have.
Greenworks. It's a 21" cutting deck with two 60V batteries. I only put in one at a time and let the other charge, but you can run full with two at once if you like. Usually one will get me through the front yard, and another one will get me through the back yard. Less weight if you only push with one battery in the mower at once. Easier on the old man knees.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:07 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Almond milk.

[Reply]
Bearcat 02:28 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Real milk:

Almond milk:

Asian milk:
Office Jim Halpert GIFfrom Office GIFs

Human milk:
Boobs Smile GIFfrom Boobs GIFs

[Reply]
Rain Man 03:01 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by philfree:
I purchased a countertop ice maker from Costco here while back. I paid $100.00 for it and it chucks out the ice in fine fashion. Best $100.00 I've spent in a while.
I'm intrigued. I presume you just pour water into it as oppose to hooking it up? How much ice can you hold in inventory?

I've got an ice maker in my refrigerator and it's never worked right, so now I live in ice poverty. And I like ice.
[Reply]
philfree 03:46 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm intrigued. I presume you just pour water into it as oppose to hooking it up? How much ice can you hold in inventory?

I've got an ice maker in my refrigerator and it's never worked right, so now I live in ice poverty. And I like ice.
You set it on the counter and pour water into it and it makes ice.
There's a basket that it dumps the ice into and when it's full it will quit making ice until you empty it. You can just dump it some kind of container/ice bin in your freezer.

As soon as you remove the basket it starts the process of making the next batch of ice. It will go through this cycle until the water reservoir is to low to make a batch of ice. Then you can turn it off or refill and make more ice.

I bought it for the same reason you need one. An inefficient ice maker with our refrigerator/freezer and we like ice. This thing (the countertop ice maker) makes up the difference. For $100.00 I think it's worth it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:06 PM 05-04-2022
There's a basket that it dumps the ice into and when it's full it will quit making ice until you empty it. You can just dump it some kind of container/ice bin in your freezer.

As soon as you remove the basket it starts the process of making the next batch of ice. It will go through this cycle until the water reservoir is to low to make a batch of ice. Then you can turn it off or refill and make more ice.

I bought it for the same reason you need one. An inefficient ice maker with our refrigerator/freezer and we like ice. This thing (the countertop ice maker) makes up the difference. For $100.00 I think it's worth it.
I want one. I'll have to start negotiations with my wife for counter space. Our kitchen isn't particularly large and she closely monitors counter space.
[Reply]
SuperChief 05:59 PM 05-04-2022

Mind sharing the brand/model info? Very interested in this too.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:18 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Mind sharing the brand/model info? Very interested in this too.
Me too.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:18 PM 05-04-2022
I want one. I'll have to start negotiations with my wife for counter space. Our kitchen isn't particularly large and she closely monitors counter space.
Don't put it in the kitchen.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:33 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Don't put it in the kitchen.
Man cave? That's a thought.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:23 PM 05-04-2022
I have something like that at school. Run it in my room during plan and lunch times and I have ice for my Dew. Works very fast. Surprised how quiet it is.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:00 PM 05-04-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Just in general, I feel like electric lawn tools have come into their own in the past 5 years or so.
I too applaud this, for different reasons.

Picked up a 4-stroke with attachments - leaf blower, roto-tiller, weedeater, brush-hog, edger, and extended chainsaw, . . . as well as a chuck to power start if I'm too lazy to pull start, . . . all for $50.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:07 PM 05-04-2022
Man cave? That's a thought.
You got it...

I'll be sending a bill for my services.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 63
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up