ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 88
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Retiring
Dante84 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

Video of Tom Brady making the news official: “I’m retiring. For good.”pic.twitter.com/oEPV3smYrH https://t.co/Rt37oFP7Jh

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 1, 2023

2022 version:

Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 extraordinary seasons, multiple sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

More coming on https://t.co/rDZaVFhcDQ. pic.twitter.com/6CHWmMlyXg

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2022

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:25 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Zero fucks given.
Sounds a lot like your fake vacation to Belize with your fake girlfriend.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:32 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
One day this thread will be accurate.
Maybe in 10-15 years. Maybe…
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:23 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Brady is smart. Time to upgrade.
He can't. To him status matters. She has massive fame and money. Who has the same that wants him?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:00 AM 11-16-2022
Brady is smart. Time to upgrade.
It is rumored that Tom and the Ex invested heavily in the now bankrupt FTX Crypto exchange? "Are you in?" -> https://youtu.be/uymLJoKFlW8
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 01:14 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He can't. To him status matters. She has massive fame and money. Who has the same that wants him?
Gisele is reportedly the one that really wanted the divorce and not him so that may give him somewhat of a sour taste for models and actresses.

We don't know the names but I am sure plenty of rich women or daughters of billionaires want to date him whether it by in NY, Florida or CA.

If he stays in Florida, that state is probably full of beautiful rich retired/almost retired female tennis players since I believe they setup shop there to have lower taxes and better weather. They wouldn't have Brady type money but don't be surprised if he dates/marries one of them that earned plenty of money on the court. That person can at least understand what he goes through as an athletes/ex athlete more than Gisele.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:07 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Gisele is reportedly the one that really wanted the divorce and not him so that may give him somewhat of a sour taste for models and actresses.

We don't know the names but I am sure plenty of rich women or daughters of billionaires want to date him whether it by in NY, Florida or CA.

If he stays in Florida, that state is probably full of beautiful rich retired/almost retired female tennis players since I believe they setup shop there to have lower taxes and better weather. They wouldn't have Brady type money but don't be surprised if he dates/marries one of them that earned plenty of money on the court. That person can at least understand what he goes through as an athletes/ex athlete more than Gisele.
:-)
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:45 PM 11-16-2022
Tom and his X just hit with a 11 billion dollar class action law suit.

I'd say more. But I'll get thread banned.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:49 PM 11-16-2022
His stand up is actually pretty funny but I dont get why chicks like him so much. Its strange. Hes not even good looking, they admit that and they still admit to be smitten by him. Women are interesting beings.
Because he is rich.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:44 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Tom and his X just hit with a 11 billion dollar class action law suit.

I'd say more. But I'll get thread banned.
What? 11 billion?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:09 PM 11-16-2022
Sorry I thought I posted this Washington Post article with my post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...ction-lawsuit/
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:15 PM 11-16-2022
Tom and Giselle might wanna get remarried so they dnt have to testify against each other.
Just saying :-).
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 10:57 PM 11-16-2022
Brady/Curry/Osaka/David and all celebs endorsing crypto deserve to be bashed by the media. But the media won't bash them too much since they are taking advertising dollars from these same greedy fraudsters.

Nearly the entire crypto space is a complete fraud/ponzi scheme and the people leading FTX were literally doing a fraud on top of a fraud.

Crypto currencies that are not backed by a real government or a real asset such as gold have less intrinsic value than dog s**t.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:59 PM 11-26-2022

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:03 PM 11-26-2022
Look at that response from her.

Even Instagram model use the same vapid replies as normal women.
[Reply]
scho63 05:27 PM 11-26-2022
If I was Brady I would get a vasectomy and bang 200 chicks a year, minimum.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 88
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up