ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 330 of 435
« First < 230280320326327328329330 331332333334340380430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:49 AM 11-04-2021
Matt Peart is not a horrible tackle. Only two sacks allowed this year.

Frank is back.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:50 AM 11-04-2021
FRANK IS FUCKING BACK YOU HEAR ME?!

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:50 AM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We just got, like, our entire pass rush back in two weeks.

Jones healthy and back at DT
Clark healthy and showing the power he had in Seattle (being fat might actually help now)
Ingram coming in hot.

I think this defense is going to vault into the middle of the pack by the end of the year. Sacks going way up.
Jones isn’t healthy. He said it himself that he won’t be 100% this season.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:56 AM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Hopefully the Clark we got Monday night is the Clark we get for the rest of the season.

Between that, moving Jones back inside, and adding Ingram, there’s no reason we shouldn’t see significant improvement in the pass rush.

You combine that with guys like Thornhill and Gay continuing to improve, and this team might be able to surprise some people in the postseason.
Don't sleep on Ward's return either.

He's not flashy, but he's pretty dependable. He can't hang with guys for 3 seconds, but he's not gonna get roasted in 1 either.

The problem was the dueling failures we were seeing early in the year. When the coverage was there, the rush failed. When the rush was there, the coverage failed. Neither element was as universally ineffective as it seemed in real time - sometime the rush WAS effective (the Chiefs were maintaining a good pass rush win rate even when they appeared to be trash) or the coverage was - they just complemented each others suck perfectly.

Ward and Thornhill should beef up the reliability in the coverage units so that more of the effective pass rushes will get home. And adding Ingram, a moderately effective Clark and getting Jones home from the interior will help keep the coverage from being exposed when they have a lapse.

There's a lot of potential complementary defense to play here, especially if Reed and Nnadi can find their form on the interior and Hitchens can backfill for Niemann (however they choose to do so) and keep him off the field.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:58 AM 11-04-2021
FRANK IS FUCKING BACK YOU HEAR ME?!
It's worth noting that you've never been able to hold your wad when it comes to Frank Clark.

Any modest signs of improvement and you're all-in again. It's been an actual sign of things to come once.

You can tell skill from luck by its duration - show me it was no accident, Frank.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:59 AM 11-04-2021
And I don’t care if he’s back….I’m still cutting his dumb ass after this season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:04 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's worth noting that you've never been able to hold your wad when it comes to Frank Clark.
Bro look at that getoff.

At the beginning of the year ANYONE could block Frank.

He straight up clapped his hands when he saw that tight end and tore his spine out.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:04 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And I don’t care if he’s back….I’m still cutting his dumb ass after this season.
Pay cut. Frank is a Chief for life.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:05 PM 11-04-2021
Yea, Ward is clearly not 100% either. You get him healthy while keeping him on the field over the next couple weeks and that should help as well.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:08 PM 11-04-2021
FRANK IS ****ING BACK YOU HEAR ME?!

You're trolling with... positivity?

Dang. You're the Andy Reid of trolling. Always inventing and trying new things.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:17 PM 11-04-2021
Bro look at that getoff.

At the beginning of the year ANYONE could block Frank.

He straight up clapped his hands when he saw that tight end and tore his spine out.
3 weeks ago he was a fat pile of shit that could get stonewalled by TEs.

This was the continuation of a 14 month long trend of Clark being completely ineffective.

And you think NOW he's suddenly a monster? How the hell healthy do you think a guy can get in 20 days?

The absolutely BEST case scenario for Frank Clark is that he's lazy. That's really the best hope. That he's still good and just elects not to be for prolonged periods. So MAYBE he'll go ahead and elect to be good for awhile. That would be neat.

But more likely is that he's still not that good and he's still kinda lazy.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:18 PM 11-04-2021
The complexion of the defense changes dramatically if we get the recent versions of Clark and Jones added with Ingram.

We had the worst pass rush in the entire league 3 weeks ago. No wonder everywhere else sucked.

Fix the pass rush, bench Neimann for Gay and give Thornhill Sorenson’s snaps. Do that and the defense is suddenly competent
[Reply]
staylor26 12:22 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The complexion of the defense changes dramatically if we get the recent versions of Clark and Jones added with Ingram.

We had the worst pass rush in the entire league 3 weeks ago. No wonder everywhere else sucked.

Fix the pass rush, bench Neimann for Gay and give Thornhill Sorenson’s snaps. Do that and the defense is suddenly competent
You know who else would probably be a lot better if the defense around him gets their shit together?

Tyrann Mathieu.

I can’t help but think he’s a bit of a front runner, not necessarily in a bad way, but in the sense that his personality is great when things are going good, and borderline toxic when they’re going terribly.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:27 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
3 weeks ago he was a fat pile of shit that could get stonewalled by TEs.

This was the continuation of a 14 month long trend of Clark being completely ineffective.

And you think NOW he's suddenly a monster? How the hell healthy do you think a guy can get in 20 days?

The absolutely BEST case scenario for Frank Clark is that he's lazy. That's really the best hope. That he's still good and just elects not to be for prolonged periods. So MAYBE he'll go ahead and elect to be good for awhile. That would be neat.

But more likely is that he's still not that good and he's still kinda lazy.
He’s playing well for his new team next year. He knows he’s done after this season so he’s putting up effort to try to get a reasonable contract that will pay taxes on the big one we gave him
[Reply]
fan4ever 12:30 PM 11-04-2021
Clark looked like he was limping as he came off the field Monday night. Not optimistic about him being healthy any time soon.
[Reply]
Page 330 of 435
« First < 230280320326327328329330 331332333334340380430 > Last »
Up