ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 315
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:35 PM 03-01-2019
Hey Austin,

Sent you a trade offer for a short trade down from ya. I sent it on the sandbox site as well so if you're interested, accept it there and lemme know...
[Reply]
carlos3652 03:40 PM 03-01-2019
Also - wasnt there a rule that players would be available for the playoffs only if they played in game 16 of the year?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:49 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Also - wasnt there a rule that players would be available for the playoffs only if they played in game 16 of the year?
I believe it's randomly calculated.

Unless they actually did play in the playoffs. Then they are automatically in.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:51 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I believe it's randomly calculated.

Unless they actually did play in the playoffs. Then they are automatically in.
Correct.

It puts people who have guys playing on non-playoff teams in a bit of a shitty spot because it means those players probably get shut down anyway when they'd have probably played with the playoffs on the line (or would've played had their teams gotten there).

But them's the breaks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:56 PM 03-01-2019
I think it's determined by how many games they played in the regular season though.

If you play 15/16 games in the regular season, pretty high chance you're gonna be available for the playoffs.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:00 PM 03-01-2019
I did a quick look over regarding 'unused salary points' and couldn't find the rules on it.

My memory is that we get a 50% penalty on any unused points and they carry into the following season. Is that anyone else's recollection? I wonder if that applies to the 'initial draft' money; can it then carry over into FA this season?
[Reply]
wheeler08 04:41 PM 03-01-2019
So I was thinking about people getting pissed that their draft pick is in the middle of the work day and I feel bad for them cuz this is a weird setup. And some nights I’m not going to want to stay up till midnight to see if I’m going to have a pick
So what if for future drafts, cuz this is just to help league, what if you kept the hour and no one could pick next until that hour was up. And you could have a set 8-12 time frame scheduled so that you knew exactly when it was your hour to pick and you could plan accordingly. I’m mean we’re all in a rush cuz we have no life, but really this is supposed to take a month. If it took 3 days, what would we do with all the extra time?

Just a thought
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:45 PM 03-01-2019
Relatively minor trade announcement; CoCards move up to 89 from 91 for a swap of late round picks.

CoCards select....{goes to google to look up}

Yannick Ngakoue

Probably didn't need to trade up for him but he was a guy I really wanted to get ahold of to pair with Myles Garrett. That's a lot of QB pressures from a couple of damn young DEs.

I'm comin' for ya, Russ...
[Reply]
wheeler08 04:45 PM 03-01-2019
My wife really hates this league too. I got so obsessed with fantasy football this past year cuz I only lost 1 game all year and it was the best year I’d ever had (thanks Pat) and it was a $600 to win league. I got to the championship and Gurley fucking takes a knee. I said then that I might not even play next year. Then this came along and now instead of 3 hours of drafting I’m spending a whole month!! Lol. Fucking Chiefsplanet she says. Lol
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:49 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Relatively minor trade announcement; CoCards move up to 89 from 91 for a swap of late round picks.

Yannick Ngakoue

Probably didn't need to trade up for him but he was a guy I really wanted to get ahold of to pair with Myles Garrett. That's a lot of QB pressures from a couple of damn young DEs.

Russ doesn't run from pressure he welcomes it
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:53 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Russ doesn't run from pressure he welcomes it
Russ was sacked 51 times.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:59 PM 03-01-2019
Russ was sacked 51 times.
You worry about underperforming in the playoffs and leave my champion QB alone.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:08 PM 03-01-2019
Alex Smith isn't walking through that door.
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:14 PM 03-01-2019
Alex Smith isn't walking through that door.
I don’t think he’s walking through any doors these days....
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:15 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Yannick Ngakoue

I hate you, I was hoping he would keep falling
[Reply]
Page 45 of 315
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up