ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 201 of 208
« First < 101151191197198199200201 202203204205 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****2021 NFL DRAFT THREAD - NO SPOILERS*****
Dante84 04:02 PM 04-28-2021
Version 2021 - REVENGE TOUR EDITION

Let's ****ing do this.

Rules for once the draft begins:
  1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's So and So to Green Bay) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").
  2. Don't be a dick.
Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny. I'll also be starting player threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.

Here is our current pick order:Here is a list of the prospects the Chiefs have shown interest in this year.

View the 2020 Draft thread here
View the 2019 Draft thread here
View the 2018 Draft thread here
View the 2017 Draft thread here

[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:11 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He wouldn’t come off the field in nickel. Wilson played a ton of snaps at nickel buck and the Chiefs said in preseason last year that Gay would eventually do the same.
LESS SORENSEN!:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:12 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Go figure they would want to draft a perennial dependable special teamer that you pay the league minimum...

You guys are nuts, Niemann isn't a starter, but he's a good piece of the puzzle for the minimum, and will still be when we have 3 starting LBer's. If you want to be mad, be mad at the front office, not Niemann, I don't get the hate for a kid that comes to work everyday and plays hard and is a good special teamer, it's the front office fault he's starting...
Sorry you feel that way, Ben.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:13 PM 05-01-2021
I’m at the Other Place right now (Chiefs bar in Des Moines) so I will keep this brief.

I’m quite pleased with this draft. Like I said before, not a lot of sex appeal but this was all about solidifying the team. They got some anchor pieces early and some high upside chess pieces late.

Maybe not the home run people wanted but a solid triple and with this team’s current situation, they’re setup to score.
good pizza brother! When do you move?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:13 PM 05-01-2021
Broncos drafted Caden Sterns who graduated from my kids high school. He was a stud in high school
[Reply]
Dante84 02:13 PM 05-01-2021
We've done a great job filling in the cracks this draft.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:14 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Sorry you feel that way, Ben.

:-)... So to be clear, if we get 3 solid LBer's, do you still want to cut Niemann if he's not starting?
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:15 PM 05-01-2021
:-)... So to be clear, if we get 3 solid LBer's, do you still want to cut Niemann if he's not starting?
Dude I simply laughed at the Chargers drafting his brother. We aren’t cutting Niemann and I haven’t said anything close to that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:16 PM 05-01-2021
good pizza brother! When do you move?
Probably not moving any time soon. Houses sell before we can even look.

I talked to the manager. We will be having an Iowa CP get together next season. I will let you guys know.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:17 PM 05-01-2021
Hate that Rountree went to the Chargers....want him to do well but would prefer to see him do well in the NFC not the AFC.
[Reply]
Coach 02:17 PM 05-01-2021
Go figure they would want to draft a perennial dependable special teamer that you pay the league minimum...

You guys are nuts, Niemann isn't a starter, but he's a good piece of the puzzle for the minimum, and will still be when we have 3 starting LBer's. If you want to be mad, be mad at the front office, not Niemann, I don't get the hate for a kid that comes to work everyday and plays hard and is a good special teamer, it's the front office fault he's starting...
He's basically Rich Scanlon with slightly better talent than Rich Scanlon ever had.

That being said, he's a liability on the field. His game does not fit into the open spacing passing league. That is why the people do not like Ben being on the field on defense.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:17 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Dude I simply laughed at the Chargers drafting his brother. We aren’t cutting Niemann and I haven’t said anything close to that.
Dude, there's a whole thread on it. I just don't get the hate for a guy you need to fill a role on the team, not a starting role, but a ST role and a great practice player.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:17 PM 05-01-2021
at this rate we might be able to still geth Bhebhe
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:18 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
at this rate we might be able to still geth Bhebhe
Did you have a stroke
[Reply]
Dante84 02:19 PM 05-01-2021
I know Trey Smith had blood clot issues in his lungs, but, is he worth a flyer here at 226? Dude had a 3rd round grade, and could be a nice player to develop behind Long/LDT for when they leave.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:19 PM 05-01-2021
Probably not moving any time soon. Houses sell before we can even look.

I talked to the manager. We will be having an Iowa CP get together next season. I will let you guys know.
Thnx for the invite
[Reply]
Page 201 of 208
« First < 101151191197198199200201 202203204205 > Last »
Up