ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 188
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:01 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I can't remember the last time i've seen legit moonrocks out here. It's been years. Last time i had moonrocks they came from a sketchy, illegal trap house. Fire ass moonrocks though....

Seems like they're not really a thing in the legal industry, idk.
Oh really? My buddy went there a few years ago. He said that he bought some at a dispo, and they had multiple flavors. I always wanted to try the moonrocks ice I’ve seen online, but obviously can’t get that shit here. My buddy used to make moonrocks, but he moved to Tennessee.
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:03 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Are the mg and strains at dispos pretty accurate? I'd think legally they have to be right?
For example, the other day i got an 1/8th of "Garlic Starship".

WTF is Garlic Starship?

I've heard of Garlic Breath. That's been around forever. Garlic Starship? Dafuq. Whatever. It looked good so i got it. The names mean so little these days. And there's so goddamn many of them.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:04 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Still working on WELL over half of the Lemon Triangle Kush shake I grabbed at least a month and a half ago

Don't partake anywhere close like I used to, and its soooooo high quality that the $100 I spent on 14 grams of it can be pinch hit for up to four months
Holy shit! You can buy 1/4s of shake here for $25. I’ve never seen them cost more. I buy them when I’m going to roll a bunch of blunts for an event or something. But the strain you mentioned I’ve never seen here yet.

I’d love to have the job of naming strains, just get high and say a few random words, and POOF. New strain name!
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 07:08 PM 11-09-2022
Full blown THC makes me paranoid and edgy. I'm satisfied with the Delta 8 gummies these days
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:08 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Oh really? My buddy went there a few years ago. He said that he bought some at a dispo, and they had multiple flavors. I always wanted to try the moonrocks ice I’ve seen online, but obviously can’t get that shit here. My buddy used to make moonrocks, but he moved to Tennessee.
Moonrock Ice....i've had it. It's amazing. Homie had some. Brought it over for a session. It was Dr. Zodiak's Moonrock Ice.

But yeah, years ago i could find it at trap houses. Back then trap houses were everywhere and often confused with real, legal dispos. Now when i go to the dispo i cant find it anywhere.

They have infused blunts that they call "Moonrock" but that shit aint moonrock.

[Reply]
ModSocks 07:12 PM 11-09-2022
For all you "Flavor" guys, you gotta smoke Jeeters. Anyone here smoke a Jeeter before?

You wanna talk about the most flavor packed joint you'll ever smoke in your goddamn life, it's a Jeeter. I made posts about them here awhile back i'll have to dig em up.

I went through a Jeeter phase too.

Another excellent one in terms of flavor are the Cavicones.

They make one called the Cavicone Ice.....oh so so tasty.

https://weedmaps.com/brands/caviar-g...nfused-preroll
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:12 PM 11-09-2022
Moonrock Ice....i've had it. It's amazing. Homie had some. Brought it over for a session. It was Dr. Zodiak's Moonrock Ice.

But yeah, years ago i could find it at trap houses. Back then trap houses were everywhere and often confused with real, legal dispos. Now when i go to the dispo i cant find it anywhere.

They have infused blunts that they call "Moonrock" but that shit aint moonrock.

We go to Jamaica once a year. I can use my mmj card there to go to their dispo’s. They have moonrocks blunts but I haven’t bought them. But in Jamaica shrooms have never been illegal. You can buy them in all kinds of different forms there. Gonna buy some of the mushroom honey they have next year, and mix it in my morning coffee at the resort!! I always buy too much bud there. It always goes to the pool guys when I’m leaving.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:13 PM 11-09-2022
For all you "Flavor" guys, you gotta smoke Jeeters. Anyone here smoke a Jeeter before?

You wanna talk about the most flavor packed joint you'll ever smoke in your goddamn life, it's a Jeeter. I made posts about them here awhile back i'll have to dig em up.

Yo…. Please explain these Jeeters!!
[Reply]
lcarus 07:18 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I like Jack Herer. I also like the hybrid Lemon Jack.
Jack Herer is one of my favorite strains ever.
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:18 PM 11-09-2022
Yo…. Please explain these Jeeters!!
Boom:

https://www.jeeter.com/product-categories/infused

Take a gander. And yes, they actually taste just like what they say they're suppose to taste like.

And yes, i've had every single flavor lol.

Personal favorites would be Peach Ringz, Honey Dew and Horchata. Wife is a big fan of Bubba Gum and Peach Ringz.

They're sold in either a jar of 5x .5gram Joints, or a single 1 gram joint, or the "XL", a glass tipped 2G joint.

If you haven't tried these, and you come across them, buy them. You can thank me later.

By far, by FAAAR the most flavor packed smoke you'll ever have.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:20 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Still working on WELL over half of the Lemon Triangle Kush shake I grabbed at least a month and a half ago

Don't partake anywhere close like I used to, and its soooooo high quality that the $100 I spent on 14 grams of it can be pinch hit for up to four months
The pinch hitter is really a beautiful thing. I used to be a bong/pipe guy, but now that I'm older and don't smoke anywhere near what I used to, the pinch hitter is perfect. I can just take a couple nice puffs and get the buzz I want.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:46 PM 11-09-2022
Holy shit! You can buy 1/4s of shake here for $25. I’ve never seen them cost more. I buy them when I’m going to roll a bunch of blunts for an event or something. But the strain you mentioned I’ve never seen here yet.

I’d love to have the job of naming strains, just get high and say a few random words, and POOF. New strain name!
This local dispensary has 10 different brands for every strain, LTK is just the last thing I bought

My best bud who just moved back here after 24 years in LA was blown away by the quality of this legal Illinois smoke... so good that its still worth every greedy, overpriced tax dollar
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:54 PM 11-09-2022
Shit, i got a killer deal the other day. 3x 1/8ths (10.5grams) for $38. Some mid grade stuff that normally sells for about $35 an eighth.
I pay like 600-800/lb for mids though, so I'm talking in the $40/60 an oz range.

I can't afford weed at the dispensaries, even when they do have deals, but I do like to get those Seltzers from time to time
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:55 PM 11-09-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
The pinch hitter is really a beautiful thing. I used to be a bong/pipe guy, but now that I'm older and don't smoke anywhere near what I used to, the pinch hitter is perfect. I can just take a couple nice puffs and get the buzz I want.
Anything but a few pinchers is wasteful showing off in most cases, though I do keep a small ice water bong around for special occasions
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:56 PM 11-09-2022

I want a Jeeter.
[Reply]
Page 126 of 188
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176 > Last »
Up