ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 120 of 188
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:17 PM 12-14-2021
Gushers
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:46 AM 12-24-2021
Uncut Gems
Wedding Poison
Strawberry Kush
OG Kush

Diamonds
Super Silver Haze Live Resin
[Reply]
philfree 01:03 PM 12-24-2021
I need to read through this and take some notes. I'm in Nevada for another week so one more trip to the little dispensary they have in this town. I've been experimenting with various gummies and maybe some chocolate. Even picked up a little flower. Orange Daquiri something. I've picked up some Kanha Nano products and then some Camino for sleep, Wyld with CBD in it. Received a few free cartridges and then bought a big one from a company named Church. The Khana Sativa gummies were pretty intense. And the pre charged disposables are pretty handy.
[Reply]
cripple creek 02:55 PM 12-24-2021
gorilla glue as it helps the most with my post stroke spasms
[Reply]
Katipan 03:39 PM 12-24-2021
Originally Posted by cripple creek:
gorilla glue as it helps the most with my post stroke spasms
My favorite.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 04:07 PM 12-24-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
My favorite.
You like his post stroke spasms?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 04:13 PM 12-24-2021
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich:
You like his post stroke spasms?

[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:07 PM 12-25-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
:-)

I ate a full 100mg strawberry shortcake square for a flight back home from LA.

Never again...That was by far the most high I've ever been outside of smoking in a gas mask once. First time I actually became paranoid when consuming marijuana. I was freaking out about freaking out because I didn't know what was happening to me lol.

I was still really ****ed up by the time I got home and had to sleep in my car in the economy lot at KCI until the next morning.
We had an event a couple weeks ago, my boss made some EXTREMELY potent edibles, easily around 300/400mg each.

We started eating them at 10:30am. I was struggling at work, especially when there was an issue that required me to call the office to talk to someone and actually...work. That was TERRIBLE.

Then, we get off work and he's like "well, we can't waste them" and started downing them. Me, my boss and one other cat probably consumed around 3000mg of edibles each.

I was not functional. I was fucked up like a soup sammich. It was actually too much. If I'M uncomfortable being that high, it's probably not recommended for anyone else, and that's not my ego talking, I'm thinking it's a legitimate barometer.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:30 PM 12-25-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
We had an event a couple weeks ago, my boss made some EXTREMELY potent edibles, easily around 300/400mg each.

We started eating them at 10:30am. I was struggling at work, especially when there was an issue that required me to call the office to talk to someone and actually...work. That was TERRIBLE.

Then, we get off work and he's like "well, we can't waste them" and started downing them. Me, my boss and one other cat probably consumed around 3000mg of edibles each.

I was not functional. I was ****ed up like a soup sammich. It was actually too much. If I'M uncomfortable being that high, it's probably not recommended for anyone else, and that's not my ego talking, I'm thinking it's a legitimate barometer.
It’s why there were so many calls and trips to the ER at the beginning.

As shitty as it feels it’s temporary. But without counsel or a friend there’s a point where people started to think the feeling was never going to go away.

Scary all by itself without the Reefer Madness.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03:08 PM 12-26-2021
Truffle Cake and GG5.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:38 PM 12-26-2021
Sour Diesel and Fatso
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 04:50 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

I was not functional. I was ****ed up like a soup sammich. It was actually too much. If I'M uncomfortable being that high, it's probably not recommended for anyone else, and that's not my ego talking, I'm thinking it's a legitimate barometer.
I've gone 1000mg a bunch and I can't imagine tripling that.
[Reply]
eDave 04:51 PM 12-26-2021
There's so many strains out there that I don't give a shit anymore.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 07:04 PM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
There's so many strains out there that I don't give a shit anymore.
There are about 800 known cannabis strains.

There are about 10,000 types of edible mushrooms.

But there is only 1 me, and 7 doppelgangers.
[Reply]
Cosmos 07:17 PM 12-26-2021
Since the fall, much more into gummies than flower…now that I’ve mastered the wait time and found a reliable producer.

Finding the 1:1 THC/CBD ratio works best on these old bones. Decades of year round sports and winter/ summer skiing has left its marks..

A close relative is in the business so I get comped on some great indoor gro Indica/Hybrid flower.

Don’t know if anyone else is the same, but I rarely if ever drink beer…unless I’m smoking weed.
[Reply]
Page 120 of 188
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170 > Last »
Up