ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 117 of 188
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
penguinz 11:13 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Northern Lights is a sativa bro
Northern lights is a full Indica strain.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 11:26 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Northern lights is a full Indica strain.
Oof, 95% Indica genetics. I bet that will definitely put your ass in the couch. Good sleepy-time strain. link
[Reply]
penguinz 11:31 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Oof, 95% Indica genetics. I bet that will definitely put your ass in the couch. Good sleepy-time strain. link
I have seen anywhere from 100% to 90% indica listed for this strain.

Definitely not a close to a sativa as rabble said it was.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 11:41 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I have seen anywhere from 100% to 90% indica listed for this strain.

Definitely not a close to a sativa as rabble said it was.
Not even close to a sativa. that looks like an Indica heavyweight. Body high, sleepy, gelatinous. Good for sleep :-)

I wish I had some Sativa. I've got the sleep covered; now what the more energetic, thought-provoking high. Any recommendations/preferences?
[Reply]
penguinz 11:49 AM 12-01-2021
Not even close to a sativa. that looks like an Indica heavyweight. Body high, sleepy, gelatinous. Good for sleep :-)

I wish I had some Sativa. I've got the sleep covered; now what the more energetic, thought-provoking high. Any recommendations/preferences?
Where are you at? If it is available Grapefruit Durbin is decent.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 12:34 PM 12-01-2021
Mid 40's here and my wife and I had never had weed until this past summer when we went to CO. We'd heard that some strains can enhance sex and we're pervs so why not! We got some Wana hybrid gummies and some some Wana Quick hybrid gummies. The Quicks hit you in a matter of minutes but only last an hour or two. Anyway, we started micro-dosing and determined that 15mg is our sweet spot where we can function but feel fucking great.

The sex was indeed enhanced and the orgasms are mind-blowing for both of us. (Hell yeah!) They don't make me sleepy, just relaxed but when I'm actually ready for bed, I sleep great after taking them. When in Vegas we went to Planet 13 where I got some sour apple gummies with the Terpenes Limonene and Linalool because I'd read that they are know for sex enhancement. Yep, they were also amazing. I read somewhere that the Wana hybrids also had quite a bit of Limonene and Linalool.

The only problem is that I'm stuck here in Iowa. We have a trip planned to IL soon. Hopefully I can find some gummies with plenty of those Terpenes while there but most websites don't list that info.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:43 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
We'd heard that some strains can enhance sex and we're pervs so why not!

[Reply]

ModSocks 12:45 PM 12-01-2021
I'm stuck on Baby Jeeters right now. OMG they're so amazing. But kinda pricey. "Infused" Jeeters are my jam right now though.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:52 PM 12-01-2021
Mid 40's here and my wife and I had never had weed until this past summer when we went to CO. We'd heard that some strains can enhance sex and we're pervs so why not! We got some Wana hybrid gummies and some some Wana Quick hybrid gummies. The Quicks hit you in a matter of minutes but only last an hour or two. Anyway, we started micro-dosing and determined that 15mg is our sweet spot where we can function but feel fucking great.

The sex was indeed enhanced and the orgasms are mind-blowing for both of us. (Hell yeah!) They don't make me sleepy, just relaxed but when I'm actually ready for bed, I sleep great after taking them. When in Vegas we went to Planet 13 where I got some sour apple gummies with the Terpenes Limonene and Linalool because I'd read that they are know for sex enhancement. Yep, they were also amazing. I read somewhere that the Wana hybrids also had quite a bit of Limonene and Linalool.

The only problem is that I'm stuck here in Iowa. We have a trip planned to IL soon. Hopefully I can find some gummies with plenty of those Terpenes while there but most websites don't list that info.
For me, a good strong sativa enhances my senses. That's where the sex comes in - a hyper-enhanced sense of touch.

But the other senses are affected too. Like many times my hearing is so much better, even at a distance, but I lose depth perception so conversations 4 feet away sound just as loud as one 20 feet away. It's very distracting at times.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:53 PM 12-01-2021
Check out RISE in Canton or Qunicy, that's where I go.

They actually just released an article about terpenes.

https://risecannabis.com/cannabis-10...source=hubspot
[Reply]
penguinz 12:55 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
For me, a good strong sativa enhances my senses. That's where the sex comes in - a hyper-enhanced sense of touch.

But the other senses are affected too. Like many times my hearing is so much better, even at a distance, but I lose depth perception so conversations 4 feet away sound just as loud as one 20 feet away. It's very distracting at times.
I have the same sensory issues as well. I already have tinnitus pretty bad but some strains enhance it so much I basically can’t hear anything else it is so loud.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 01:14 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Check out RISE in Canton or Qunicy, that's where I go.

They actually just released an article about terpenes.

https://risecannabis.com/cannabis-10...source=hubspot
Thanks for the link. That place is just 3.5 hours from me.
[Reply]
philfree 01:26 PM 12-01-2021
I can't remember so it must be good.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:28 PM 12-01-2021
Yeah I don't know why I thought it was a sativa?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:47 PM 12-01-2021
Thanks for the link. That place is just 3.5 hours from me.
Yeah, Canton is right at 3 hours for me, Quincy just a few minutes further. I like the quality and the staff is great.
[Reply]
Page 117 of 188
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167 > Last »
Up