ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 115 of 188
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
HC_Chief 04:42 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
For me, the part in bold is only partially true. The edibles are definitely NOT stronger than vaping, at least not for me. They do last a long time but they aren't nearly as strong, at least not at the recommended dosages.
That is interesting. I wonder how your metabolic process differs? It could also be due to dosage, i.e. multiple hits from the vape equates to what measurable dosage? Then compare with an equivalent dosage via edible. For most the latter would be more intense, but slow hitting, and as you said, last much longer
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:45 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
All CO MED shops carry 1000mg edibles.
Made by the exact same people as the REC stuff

Please no one listen to this weird ass post.
Nothing weird about my post at all.

In CA, you cannot legally buy anything over 100MG. They don't sell it. Period.

You can buy 1600 MG bags at illegal trap houses despos. And sorry, but that shit just does not hit the same. It just doesn't. It's so fucking hit and miss that i hardly consider their dosages worth the ink they used to print it.

I eat edibles regularly. I always have some on deck. As well as an abundance of flower and usually some form of wax/butter/crumble/ice etc.

I'm not some pot noob who has no experience with this shit, lol.

And apparently, CO, like CA, limits each dose to 10mg each. Legally. So your 1000mg bag of gummies contains 100 pieces? Jeez....

Originally Posted by :
State regulators reacted, implementing new measures such as requiring more robust testing, child-proof packaging, potency and dosing-size restrictions of 10 milligrams THC per serving, and education about delayed effects of edibles. They also required a universal THC symbol stamped on each 10-milligram standard serving, the inclusion of potency and contamination testing information, and the barring of words such as “candy” or “candies.”

[Reply]
htismaqe 04:46 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
That is interesting. I wonder how your metabolic process differs? It could also be due to dosage, i.e. multiple hits from the vape equates to what measurable dosage? Then compare with an equivalent dosage via edible. For most the latter would be more intense, but slow hitting, and as you said, last much longer
One hit from this 91% sativa and I'm fucked up enough to not want another hit for a bit.

The edibles work like this:

1 x 10mg = mild buzz.
2 x 10mg = improvement over 1 but

3 x 10mg does nothing beyond 2. I don't get anywhere close to the high I get off of the vape, even just 1 hit.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:49 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I have a 100mg edibles for $8.
I assume that's a package of 10 pieces?
[Reply]
HC_Chief 04:50 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Sure they do. I have bought 1000mg ghee in CA multiple times. Did you mean no single item greater than 100mg? e.g. gummies, chocolate bars, candy, soda, etc? The ghee comes in a small container with a screw-top lid; looks lot like a face cream container. It is most definitely meant to provide multiple doses, not an all in one consumption (JFC, that would drag even the guys from Cypress Hill down into an introspective hole for the better part of a day)
[Reply]
Katipan 04:51 PM 11-30-2021
Nothing weird about my post at all.

You can buy 1600 MG bags at illegal trap houses despos. And sorry, but that shit just does not hit the same. It just doesn't. It's so ****ing hit and miss that i hardly consider their dosages worth the ink they used to print it.

I eat edibles regularly. I always have some on deck. As well as an abundance of flower and usually some form of wax/butter/crumble/ice etc.

I'm not some pot noob who has no experience with this shit, lol.

And apparently, CO, like CA, limits each dose to 10mg each. Legally. So your 1000mg bag of gummies contains 100 pieces? Jeez....
10mg for REC.

And why accuse me over and over again about working with bunk shit if you didn't believe it?

We have expectations if you're going to be a pothead nerd.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:54 PM 11-30-2021
For me, the part in bold is only partially true. The edibles are definitely NOT stronger than vaping, at least not for me. They do last a long time but they aren't nearly as strong, at least not at the recommended dosages.
That's funny. Vape pens do nothing for me. Nothing. They're tasty. But they aren't strong enough for me.

The most potent SMOKE for me is gonna be a dab of some good concentrate.

But my favorite is gonna be some Moonrock.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 04:54 PM 11-30-2021
One hit from this 91% sativa and I'm fucked up enough to not want another hit for a bit.

The edibles work like this:

1 x 10mg = mild buzz.
2 x 10mg = improvement over 1 but

3 x 10mg does nothing beyond 2. I don't get anywhere close to the high I get off of the vape, even just 1 hit.
Whoa, that is a trip. This is consistent across multiple brands?
This has to be a function of your liver's ability to produce 11-hydroxy-THC or perhaps a neural receptor function. Likely genetic. That's got to be pretty rare?
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:57 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Sure they do. I have bought 1000mg ghee in CA multiple times.
Not at a legal rec despo you didn't. There's illegal trap houses all over this state that will sell you 1000mg edibles. But like i said, i'd rather have the regulated 100mg shit. At least i can count on a consistent high.

**EDIT** Is your Ghee jar just butter? Maybe there's a loophole here...Is butter to MAKE edibles actually considered an edible? Hrmm

CA state law says you can't have a single dose over 10mg, and no packages over 100mg. I've been to numerous legal despos around San Diego (gotta take advantage of them first time customer discounts) and they all stick to the law, 100mg bags and no greater than.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:02 PM 11-30-2021
My guy got me this shit called wedding cake. Ond bong hit and I'm comatose for a couple hours. I highly recommend it
[Reply]
Katipan 05:05 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
My guy got me this shit called wedding cake. Ond bong hit and I'm comatose for a couple hours. I highly recommend it
Love love Wedding Cake. You'd like a Gelato.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:05 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
My guy got me this shit called wedding cake.
Ah yes, a classic.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:08 PM 11-30-2021
If i had to pick a favorite bud, it's gotta be Forbidden Fruit
[Reply]
lewdog 05:31 PM 11-30-2021
My wife is a better person and way more fun since she's been using gummies and smoking for her depression. It's helped her way more than any pharmaceuticals have, she still takes those too, but the weed elevates her mood so much that she gets SO much more done now instead of letting depression having her sit around all the time.

It's awesome!
[Reply]
HC_Chief 05:31 PM 11-30-2021
Not at a legal rec despo you didn't. There's illegal trap houses all over this state that will sell you 1000mg edibles. But like i said, i'd rather have the regulated 100mg shit. At least i can count on a consistent high.

**EDIT** Is your Ghee jar just butter? Maybe there's a loophole here...Is butter to MAKE edibles actually considered an edible? Hrmm

CA state law says you can't have a single dose over 10mg, and no packages over 100mg. I've been to numerous legal despos around San Diego (gotta take advantage of them first time customer discounts) and they all stick to the law, 100mg bags and no greater than.
Check out Airfield Supply Co in San Jose... right by the airport :-)
Link to their shop

Ghee is 1000mg. I recommend freezing it then scraping a tiny amount into hot chocolate or coffee. It does the trick, fo sho
[Reply]
Page 115 of 188
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165 > Last »
Up