ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 188
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:10 PM 11-30-2021
I have no idea how much it is but I often vape and consume edibles at the same time.

I like the long-term effects of edibles but I absolutely hate waiting for it to kick in.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:16 PM 11-30-2021
They turn into completely different chemicals.

The edible has to negotiate your digestive system. What you ate and what metabolism you're blessed with dictates your high.

Just suck on them until they dissolve under your tongue if you're in a hurry.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:18 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
They turn into completely different chemicals.

The edible has to negotiate your digestive system. What you ate and what metabolism you're blessed with dictates your high.

Just suck on them until they dissolve under your tongue if you're in a hurry.
I assume sucking on them absorbs THC through the tissue in the mouth instead of hitting the stomach? I wasn't aware THC could be absorbed this way. Can it be introduced transdermally, then? If so, patches are in order. :-)

And yeah, I'm aware of having to digest them and distribute THC via the bloodstream - it's a trickle effect, which is great for making a high last but not great for getting super high in the first place - at least not at the time I WANT to get high. :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 04:25 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I assume sucking on them absorbs THC through the tissue in the mouth instead of hitting the stomach? I wasn't aware THC could be absorbed this way. Can it be introduced transdermally, then? If so, patches are in order. :-)

And yeah, I'm aware of having to digest them and distribute THC via the bloodstream - it's a trickle effect, which is great for making a high last but not great for getting super high in the first place - at least not at the time I WANT to get high. :-)
We used to carry pouches and an inhaler. Those things will make a comeback as soon as the companies with financial backing can experiment on good ones.

Tinctures and anything sublingual will bypass your tummy. We have a lot of people that can't take any sugar or gluten at all.

Babe I even have medicated breath strips.
[Reply]
Fish 04:25 PM 11-30-2021

I feel like there's another intake option you might be missing. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:27 PM 11-30-2021
We used to carry pouches and an inhaler. Those things will make a comeback as soon as the companies with financial backing can experiment on good ones.

Tinctures and anything sublingual will bypass your tummy. We have a lot of people that can't take any sugar or gluten at all.

Babe I even have medicated breath strips.
Yeah, I've been smoking weed since the 1980's. It simply never crossed my mind that sublingual is a thing, honestly. It's weird enough getting high by eating something.

That's why I always fall back on my vape - it's comfortable and familiar - without the conspicuous and overwhelming smell, of course.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:27 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
I don't do enemas. :-)
[Reply]
Fish 04:29 PM 11-30-2021
I don't do enemas. :-)
Not everyone is down with the bum gummies...
[Reply]
Katipan 04:30 PM 11-30-2021
Any one of you come down with prostate cancer and you let me know about it and it will be daily doses of me encouraging you to shove RSO oil up your ass.

For some of you I'd stand outside of your workplaces with a glove and a bottle.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 04:31 PM 11-30-2021
Edibles = MUCH more potent than smoking/vaping as in the liver, THC is broken down into a smaller metabolite called 11-hydroxy-THC. The effects take longer to come on (usually between 30-120 minutes) but last significantly longer (measured in hours rather than minutes), and the effects are up to five times greater than if same amount of THC was inhaled. This is why it is NEVER a good idea to "stack" edibles, a common mistake many make: consume, wait, get impatient because "nothing is happening", so consume again. This leads to massive doses that can seriously impact your ability to function.

Start small, i.e. 5mg gummy, and wait. for the effects to manifest. For some, this is a "microdose" which gives some effects but not the overwhelming high many have experienced with smoking a potent strain from say a water bong. Once you know your baseline, then you can more safely and confidently expand to higher doses. NOTE: the effects will differ with varying strains, so pick one and stick with it until you're comfortable. Then start over with a different strain/brand until you know its baseline as well. Most of the shops in CA are super helpful. I've heard CO is similar, but prices suck.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:32 PM 11-30-2021
Gots me some Skittles, its tasty... pinch or two is all it takes
[Reply]
Katipan 04:32 PM 11-30-2021
I have a 100mg edibles for $8.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 04:37 PM 11-30-2021
I have a 100mg edibles for $8.
Ooh, damn, those'll wreck peeps :-) How big are they?

I've been making Delta 8 gummies (concentrate from snapdragonhemp.com) and they definitely do the trick. I've made some ridiculously potent D8 ghee as well; that doesn't take much at all... a piece half the size of your pinky nail will knock most people on their ass for a good six to eight hours. D8 effects are similar to indica, aka "in da couch". I would LOVE to get some good concentrated Sativa to make these but alas no longer live in a legal state :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:37 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Edibles = MUCH more potent than smoking/vaping as in the liver, THC is broken down into a smaller metabolite called 11-hydroxy-THC. The effects take longer to come on (usually between 30-120 minutes) but last significantly longer (measured in hours rather than minutes), and the effects are up to five times greater than if same amount of THC was inhaled. This is why it is NEVER a good idea to "stack" edibles, a common mistake many make: consume, wait, get impatient because "nothing is happening", so consume again. This leads to massive doses that can seriously impact your ability to function.

Start small, i.e. 5mg gummy, and wait. for the effects to manifest. For some, this is a "microdose" which gives some effects but not the overwhelming high many have experienced with smoking a potent strain from say a water bong. Once you know your baseline, then you can more safely and confidently expand to higher doses. NOTE: the effects will differ with varying strains, so pick one and stick with it until you're comfortable. Then start over with a different strain/brand until you know its baseline as well. Most of the shops in CA are super helpful. I've heard CO is similar, but prices suck.
For me, the part in bold is only partially true. The edibles are definitely NOT stronger than vaping, at least not for me. They do last a long time but they aren't nearly as strong, at least not at the recommended dosages.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:39 PM 11-30-2021
Not everyone is down with the bum gummies...
It definitely gives new meaning to the phrase "blowing smoke up your ass". :-)
[Reply]
Page 114 of 188
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164 > Last »
Up