ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 188
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
2112 06:50 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
:-)

I ate a full 100mg strawberry shortcake square for a flight back home from LA.

Never again...That was by far the most high I've ever been outside of smoking in a gas mask once. First time I actually became paranoid when consuming marijuana. I was freaking out about freaking out because I didn't know what was happening to me lol.

I was still really ****ed up by the time I got home and had to sleep in my car in the economy lot at KCI until the next morning.
I took two 60mg gummies before going to bed this summer (fucked my shoulder up) and I almost fell down getting out of bed to take a leak. My mouth was as dry as the Sahara desert, never again. I like smoking it better.
[Reply]
2112 06:57 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I used to unscrew my old spice deodorant out of the plastic tubish thing and stuff the bag of weed in there then screw it back in.
Before 9/11 (1996) I had cocaine in vials that I sealed in plastic pouches and submerged them into my shampoo bottle and took it to Cancun lol thinking back how stupid and crazy that was. When that Mexican asked me to push the button on the traffic light at customs I felt like Brad Davis in midnight express with the heart beat.

Took it out in the hotel and we were doing lines on the Cancun phone book.

Would never get away with that now nor would I be that insane to try it. Us customs didn’t give a shit what you brought to Mexico. They were more concerned with what was coming in.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:17 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Before 9/11 (1996) I had cocaine in vials that I sealed in plastic pouches and submerged them into my shampoo bottle and took it to Cancun lol thinking back how stupid and crazy that was. When that Mexican asked me to push the button on the traffic light at customs I felt like Brad Davis in midnight express with the heart beat.

Took it out in the hotel and we were doing lines on the Cancun phone book.

Would never get away with that now nor would I be that insane to try it. Us customs didn’t give a shit what you brought to Mexico. They were more concerned with what was coming in.
I took an ounce of weed to Europe with me in 1995. I even had a layover in Amsterdam.

There's now way you could do that now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:18 PM 11-30-2021
It's about time for my 4Q trip to Illinois.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03:24 PM 11-30-2021
Back in my younger and more don't give a fuck days I brought back hash all the time from Amsterdam post 9/11 (2004-2006). MPLS was always a breeze. You couldn't pay me enough now to do that.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:26 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's about time for my 4Q trip to Illinois.
Had no idea you were a long haired, dope smoking, maggot infested bastard
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:28 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Had no idea you were a long haired, dope smoking, maggot infested bastard
Funny thing.

For 10 years, I didn't drink, smoke, or anything. I had hair down almost to my ass.

I've long since cut my hair, cleaned up, and started smoking again.

[Reply]
ModSocks 03:28 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

I ate a full 100mg strawberry shortcake square for a flight back home from LA.

Never again...That was by far the most high I've ever been outside of smoking in a gas mask once. First time I actually became paranoid when consuming marijuana. I was freaking out about freaking out because I didn't know what was happening to me lol.

I was still really ****ed up by the time I got home and had to sleep in my car in the economy lot at KCI until the next morning.
I still think the trap house stuff (like where Katipan works, aka the only way you can buy anything over 100mg) is incredibly hit or miss with their dosages. Those manufactures aren't held accountable the way the legit ones are.

Edibles just aren't made the same, and the trap house stuff isn't regulated, so who the fuck know what they're actually giving you.

I've taken a couple of 10Mg pieces (usually 30-40mg is good for me) that have knocked me on my ass. I've had some 200mg nerd ropes from the trap house that did NOTHING.

I no longer buy edibles from trap houses. Unless you've locked into a brand that you know will deliver on the promise, then the dosages are too inconsistent.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:30 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
I took two 60mg gummies before going to bed this summer (fucked my shoulder up) and I almost fell down getting out of bed to take a leak. My mouth was as dry as the Sahara desert, never again. I like smoking it better.
120mg is too much, man. 50-60mg is pretty good for most people if the dosage is legit.

YES, im talking to you Katipan and your damn off-brand trap house edibles.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:31 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I still think the trap house stuff (like where Katipan works, aka the only way you can buy anything over 100mg) is incredibly hit or miss with their dosages. Those manufactures aren't held accountable the way the legit ones are.

Edibles just aren't made the same, and the trap house stuff isn't regulated, so who the fuck know what they're actually giving you.

I've taken a couple of 10Mg pieces (usually 30-40mg is good for me) that have knocked me on my ass. I've had some 200mg nerd ropes from the trap house that did NOTHING.

I no longer buy edibles from trap houses. Unless you've locked into a brand that you know will deliver on the promise, then the dosages are too inconsistent.
It varies by strain, too.

I have a couple of indica blend vape cartridges. Those get me fucked up physically but the sativa ones don't. They fuck with my head hardcore.

[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:35 PM 11-30-2021
What's the best Delta 8 spot in the metro? Everything I've sampled feels really nasty so far.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:50 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I infused some butter with distillate a couple days ago and made a batch of sugar cookies today. It's my first time making edibles, so I'm not sure what to expect as far as potency is concerned. I ate one about a half hour ago so if my history with edibles holds true, I should be feeling the effects in another hour or so. If this works out, the plan is to stop smoking and just eat one of these when the mood hits.
I make my own gummies. When I’m done they equal out to roughly 100-150 mg each. I always take an over abundance when we got to Jamaica, or Mexico so my wife and I have enough to enjoy all day long, and we share with people we meet and are hanging out with, as well as some of the staff. This past July we were in Jamaica, chilling in the upper pool area with a few other couples. I asked if the wanted a gummy and they all said yes. I gave them each one, but told them they may want to split the first one and hold the second, but none of them did. Everyone ate 1 each. About an hour later my wife and I are talking to one of the ladies, and we looked up on the pool deck and the other 5 people were completely passed out in their pool chairs, I was dying. Like a dummy before hand I invited one of the couples (2 ladies) to go to dinner with us on our reservations. Well the one girl was so fucked up I had to call my butler to try to help get her back to her room. She couldn’t even open her eyes. I helped walk her up to where the Butler could get her in the golf cart, and thought we wouldn’t see them for dinner. But at our reservation time they were there. The one lady who wasn’t as messed up was ok, but the other girl still didn’t have her eyes open, doubt she knew where she was or anything. We get seated and about 5 min later the wasted one hurls EVERYWHERE. God we were embarrassed, her friend just kept saying “why you didn’t tell someone you we’re gonna throw up “. Chick was in complete lala land.

But if you want a good gummy recipe check this one. I use 5 or 6 1000 mg of TruClear distillate per batch, and usually get 50 gummies out of it.

https://www.trulieve.com/discover/bl...d-sour-gummies

Time to make: 40 – 55 minutes.

What you’ll need:

Ingredients

· 1 large box (6 oz/170g) of Jello

· • 3 packages unflavored gelatin

· • 3/4 cup cold water

· • 1/4 cup corn syrup

· • 1 tsp citric acid

· • 1/2 tsp lecithin

· • TruClear syringe

What to do:

1. In a saucepan, add water and corn syrup, stir until mixed.

2. Add Jello and unflavored gelatin, mix in gently.

3. Allow to bloom for 15 minutes.

4. Heat saucepan on low until gelatin dissolved, stirring occasionally.

5. Add in citric acid and lecithin, gently stir until mixed.

6. Clarify gelatin, if desired (remove any froth from the surface).

7. Add TruClear, mix well.

8. Pour the gelatin into the molds.

9. Allow to set 1 hour or until firm.

10. Store in an airtight container in fridge.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:58 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
We get seated and about 5 min later the wasted one hurls EVERYWHERE. God we were embarrassed, her friend just kept saying “why you didn’t tell someone you we’re gonna throw up “. Chick was in complete lala land.
oooof. Edible spins are the fucking worst. I'd take drunk-spins over edible-spins any day of the week.

Yeah, a 100mg gummy is going to knock the vast majority of people on their ass. A true 100Mg edible will have me fucked up all day long. No fun at all.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:03 PM 11-30-2021
oooof. Edible spins are the fucking worst. I'd take drunk-spins over edible-spins any day of the week.

Yeah, a 100mg gummy is going to knock the vast majority of people on their ass. A true 100Mg edible will have me fucked up all day long. No fun at all.
I eat one every night about 2 hours before bed, so my tolerance is a little higher. But yeah, whenever I share them they always come with a warning about taking the whole thing at once. Started making the recipe with 2 syringes of 1000mg each but have steadily increased adding another 1000mg per batch over the last 2 years. Now I’m at 5-6 k mg per. They hit hard, especially if you’re drinking too.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:08 PM 11-30-2021

Edibles just aren't made the same, and the trap house stuff isn't regulated, so who the **** know what they're actually giving you.

All CO MED shops carry 1000mg edibles.
Made by the exact same people as the REC stuff

Please no one listen to this weird ass post.
[Reply]
Page 113 of 188
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163 > Last »
Up