ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 28
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:17 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Two blowout losses to AFC contenders in the last three weeks… it’s more than just “shit happens” now.
2014 patriots got bodied by the dolphins and raped at arrowhead by us

won SB
[Reply]
MightyMouse 01:18 PM 10-25-2021
How do you some of you keep saying it’s 1 bad game. They haven’t been a good team most of the season. What part of the defense makes you think they are on the verge of being good? The offense hasn’t adapted to the Tampa 2 and even though they see it every week. The team isn’t focused and they lack talent outside of the few stars. Moving Jones to the outside was always stupid. Failure across the board for the Chiefs. Andy is a HOF coach. I enjoyed his time in KC but I’m ready to go another direction. We need an aggressive coach and one willing to get rid of coaches that fail. He makes so many bonehead decisions to not go for it on 4th down or on big plays he runs it and takes the ball out of his star QB hands.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:20 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
The offense hasn’t adapted to the Tampa 2 and even though they see it every week.
This isn't true.
[Reply]
arrwheader 01:21 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
2014 patriots got bodied by the dolphins and raped at arrowhead by us

won SB
don't try to give us hope hammock.....it's cruel.

did they lose to every AFC playoff contender they played that year too?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:32 PM 10-25-2021
special season coming
[Reply]
petegz28 01:38 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This isn't true.
3 points against a shit defense says otherwise
[Reply]
petegz28 01:39 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
How do you some of you keep saying it’s 1 bad game. They haven’t been a good team most of the season. What part of the defense makes you think they are on the verge of being good? The offense hasn’t adapted to the Tampa 2 and even though they see it every week. The team isn’t focused and they lack talent outside of the few stars. Moving Jones to the outside was always stupid. Failure across the board for the Chiefs. Andy is a HOF coach. I enjoyed his time in KC but I’m ready to go another direction. We need an aggressive coach and one willing to get rid of coaches that fail. He makes so many bonehead decisions to not go for it on 4th down or on big plays he runs it and takes the ball out of his star QB hands.
People saw us play 1.5 quarters of good football against a shit team and said all is well.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:43 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
3 points against a shit defense says otherwise
Had nothing to do with Tampa 2.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 01:45 PM 10-25-2021
I would have to say that right now, the Chiefs aren't much of a team and are just a bunch of players playing bad. In fact, it really doesn't look like any of them are playing anything. They look miserable and would rather be anywhere else.

I didn't understand the choice to kick a 57 yard field goal when you are down 24 points? Is that what the spreadsheet says to do?

I see plays from the other 31 teams where people are running in space; the only player I ever see in space is our QB and he's getting run down from behind and fumbling.

Everyone except Mahomes is expendable. Everyone. They all need to be reminded that their position isn't guaranteed. That includes Hill, Kelce, Jones, etc.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:59 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
don't try to give us hope hammock.....it's cruel.

did they lose to every AFC playoff contender they played that year too?
This isn't college football. Just about every team has a lot of talent. You just need to have special talent in the right places. The most important factors are coaching and QB. KC checks both boxes. When you check every box except those two, you have garbage like Denver.

That's why Chiefs fans should still have hope. Not many teams can match their HC/QB combo. It's frankly insulting to the organization to not give them the benefit of the doubt. They've been a consistent winner every single year under Andy. And obviously big winners with Mahomes. Two bad games should not cause anyone to throw in the towel. Especially considering how solid they looked just last week.

If all they manage to do between now and the end of the season is clean up the turnovers, that alone makes them a very dangerous team.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:00 PM 10-25-2021
Your 2021 KC Chiefs...

[Reply]
HC_Chief 02:16 PM 10-25-2021
I think this team bought into the hype, especially the "They're the Warriors of the NFL" nonsense. They have played like a regular season NBA team: lazy, half-assed, uninspired. Only "up" for "big" games.

They have faced some real football teams this year. They've learned it's not a good idea for a basketball team to go up against a football team when the game being played is F O O T B A L L.

Fundamentals are completely lacking. This team is soft, poor hands, poor blocking, atrocious tackling, out of position, bad angles, atrocious ball handling/protection, poor technique... in other words a poorly coached, undisciplined bunch of guys. Hell, they do not deserve the title "team" right now.
[Reply]
wachashi 02:20 PM 10-25-2021
It would be nice if refs would actually enforce the illegal contact rule on defenders locking Kelce up beyond five yards. Kelce is just about the most difficult matchup in the NFL and for crews to just consistently allow teams to guard us this way is extremely frustrating. Here's the rule - and watch the clip below. Somehow I don't think that was the only time that happened on Sunday. I don't think they called it once.

"If the defender maintains contact beyond five yards, it is illegal contact. Beyond the five-yard zone, incidental contact may exist between receiver and defender. Penalty: For illegal contact by the defense: Loss of five yards and automatic first down."

.@Titans made the @Chiefs look like a washed up ex-champ with a thoughtful game plan and an active defensive line. #titanup #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/LzvmlPowul

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) October 25, 2021

[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:37 PM 10-25-2021
Ugh. I'm not sure why he didn't step up and to the left there.

That would have bought him time to see Kelce coming open across the middle.

They're just not going to call that on Kelce. Gronk got mugged like that all the time, too.
[Reply]
Chiefer89 02:45 PM 10-25-2021
The defense is shit. Mahomes feels like he has to get a TD on every possession. Which he should feel that way. The Defense essentially forces the offense to try and be perfect.

Bad team? No.

Horrific defense? Yes.

But the fix isn't a big one. Get a pass rush and we are SB caliber.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 28
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up