ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 28
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:10 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Food for thought... Clay's buddy has a post game show Shaggy Shane..

I couldn't agree with him more. This team is "DYING" and they are inept.

Still think this team makes the playoffs? NO CHANCE IN HELL!

Giants next Monday night WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Packers, Cowboys, 49ers, Cardinals, Bengals, Raiders 2Xs, Chargers again. I believe this team goes maybe, maybe 6 - 11 you heard it here first - this team sucks and is displaying it to all of us, Chiefs Kingdom, before our very eyes - week in and week out. I am so embarrassed by my beloved CHIEFS I just cannot believe it. :-):-):-)
God, your and idiot. It’s already been explained to you that we’re not playing the 49ers and Cardinals but you’re too ‘inept’ to read a post on CP and follow an NFL schedule.

It’s unfortunate that the Chiefs are losing but there’s some solace that you’re swimming in your own misery as a result.
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:12 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We just had a bad game offensively. It happens to all great offenses eventually.
Maybe so but the Titans had a lot of backups in and we got held to 3 points.

That's the yikes. That's why this thread exists.

Also exist because they had 2-3rd string tackles in and we couldn't get pressure.

The Kansas City Chiefs so far are a bad football team.

I have accepted it, will be pleasantly surprised if they somehow someway figure out a way to fix it half way through.

Come on we have seen this before. Can't beat good teams but beat bad ones and have some hope but ultimately lose to a good team in the playoffs. Chiefs have to play a lot of good teams the rest of the way this year. They get little to no breaks they got fucked on their schedule. They likely can miss the play offs this year. I think they will. Just my opinion.

Hope I'm wrong of course. I'm just not gonna do what I used to do to myself with this team.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:13 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It's beyond that. We couldn't get our receivers open against one of the more suspect Defensive Backfields in the NFL....even when we had a little time.
It's the NFL. Shit happens. Don't overreact. Andy ain't.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:22 AM 10-25-2021
LOL - I'm hardly overreacting. I'm simply stating a fact. The Titan's current Defensive Backfield is suspect, and we struggled even when Pat had some time.

I'm pleased that we get the Giants in KC next Monday before we have to face the Packers, Raiders and Cowboys over the following 3 weeks. We need to figure our shit out on O ASAP. We stepped all over our dicks against the Skins for a half, and were a total failure against the Titans. A complete game on O against the Giants would go a long ways heading into that upcoming tough schedule stretch.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:24 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
We couldn't do shit against the Skins for a half,
If I remember correctly they had something like 272 yards against Washington in the first half.

That would seem to destroy your narrative.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:31 AM 10-25-2021
If I remember correctly they had something like 272 yards against Washington in the first half.

That would seem to destroy your narrative.
I don't have a narrative. I corrected the language right after I hit send to "stepped all over our dicks against the Skins for a half" - which we did. 3 turnovers by the O in that first half. We were our own worst enemy....again.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:44 AM 10-25-2021
Ah yes, but still elite at moving the ball. Which should destroy this notion of MUH SCREENS.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:20 AM 10-25-2021
In the TV broadcast they said the Tits hadn't scored a TD in their opening drive all season....until yesterday. That's the kind of stuff that happens to KC all the time.
[Reply]
TEX 11:21 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
In the TV broadcast they said the Tits hadn't scored a TD in their opening drive all season....until yesterday. That's the kind of stuff that happens to KC all the time.
Oh, I know, whatever X team hasn't done in forever, they will do it against the Chiefs defense. Like clockwork.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:25 AM 10-25-2021
Yesterday, the Chiefs made the Titans defense look like the 1976 Steelers defense. Having a bad day is one thing, but how do you score 3 points against such an incompetent, untalented defense on the other side of the field?
[Reply]
HC_Chief 11:28 AM 10-25-2021
We just had a bad game offensively. It happens to all great offenses eventually.
Our _efense was atrocious, but we made up for it by being inept on offense and special teams.

This was a complete team meltdown. They were throttled. Zero answers; Tenn absolutely had their way with KC and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it. In the broader spectrum of this season, it is indicative of severe dysfunction. This wasn't a fluke. Buffalo did the same to a lesser degree: straight up whupped Chiefs asses.
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:30 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Yesterday, the Chiefs made the Titans defense look like the 1976 Steelers defense. Having a bad day is one thing, but how do you score 3 points against such an incompetent, untalented defense on the other side of the field?
Because they are a bad football team.....

Perhaps they can get back to good by Andy and co figuring something out. Simplifying stuff, new scheme maybe who knows. I sure don't. I just know they have lost to every above average team they have played.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 11:39 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Tyreek and Patrick have both made a lot of uncharacteristic mistakes this year. Patrick made 2 today.
I agree, but I don't think "not playing well at all" is a fair or accurate assessment of them.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 11:41 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Well, looking at his name, dude may be french and doing the best he can with his English. Its not hare to figure out what he's trying to say.
:-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:59 PM 10-25-2021
Two blowout losses to AFC contenders in the last three weeks… it’s more than just “shit happens” now.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 28
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up