ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Herm Edwards will interview for Arizona State HC job
RealSNR 12:00 AM 11-29-2017
https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...-this-weekend/

We don't have any Sun Devil fans here on CP, do we? If so, we need to keep them on suicide watch
[Reply]
eDave 09:08 PM 11-29-2017
seems like an odd thing to be debating so much over. There's a lot of suck in there. No need split hairs.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:10 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Wow, so Romeo is a better coach than herm because he beat him once years ago? Must make mcadoo a better coach than Andy Reid.
If you make dumbass assertions so do I. Romeo had as many good seasons as Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards. To think that Romeo is markedly worse than Squrimin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards is retarded. They both were shit coaches. They both had a couple of flukey good years. They both went 2-14 and got fired.

Both shit coaches. But at least Romeo could coordinate a defense.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:11 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
Buehler up I’m here with some serious beat downs. Well done my friend.
I like the new handle, just think what others could be....

I think Herm would great at ASU because I don't like ASU... no real reason why but I wish I went there now...35K women on one campus:-):-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:14 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
seems like an odd thing to be debating so much over. There's a lot of suck in there. No need split hairs.
This isn't new. Years ago, when Squrimin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards said something assenine and retarded, I went off on bit of a rant about Squrimin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards wrecking the franchise. Zilla put me on blast totally white knighting the fool. He won't let it go. And I'm not going to accept that Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards is a huge fucking grandstanding fraud that wrecked the fucking franchise.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:15 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Herm is absolutely as bad as those guys. You're right, he didn't destroy the locker room, but are the end results different than what Herm ended up with? Hell the Giants already have 2 wins. McAdoo could potentially win more games than Squrimin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards did in his firing year.

I'm not going through all this shit with you again. Herm wrecked the ****ing franchise. There is no getting around it.
Mcadoo has literally a mutiny in his locker room. Earlier in the year, the players practically walked out on him
He has pissed off every giants fan with maybe the worst handling of a qb situation in history
And his scheme has been horrible

But yeah, he's better or comparable to herm because he has 2. Fucking. Wins. Herm is nowhere near mcadoo or Romeo levels. It is beyond insanity to even consider putting those two guys in even the same sentence. Let alone give any justification whatsoever to what mcadoo and Romeo are doing because they once ran a scheme.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:17 PM 11-29-2017
Mcadoo has literally a mutiny in his locker room. Earlier in the year, the players practically walked out on him
He has pissed off every giants fan with maybe the worst handling of a qb situation in history
And his scheme has been horrible

But yeah, he's better or comparable to herm because he has 2. Fucking. Wins. Herm is nowhere near mcadoo or Romeo levels. It is beyond insanity to even consider putting those two guys in even the same sentence. Let alone give any justification whatsoever to what mcadoo and Romeo are doing because they once ran a scheme.
McAdoo wrecked the franchise. Herm wrecked the franchise. End..
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:20 PM 11-29-2017
McAdoo wrecked the franchise. Herm wrecked the franchise. End..
Mcadoo created a mutiny in his locker room. Players have basically threatened to walk out.

Herm took a team with $20m over the cap and tens of millions in impossible dead money contracts and left the team with a $50m surplus.

How in the world are those two even the same thing?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:37 PM 11-29-2017
I’m not. Tampon 2 doesn’t work in the league. I’m not going to that system.
Knows how to coach the secondary and has NFL connections. Any kid who has dreams about making it to the league will give ASU a look.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:37 PM 11-29-2017
Mcadoo created a mutiny in his locker room. Players have basically threatened to walk out.

Herm took a team with $20m over the cap and tens of millions in impossible dead money contracts and left the team with a $50m surplus.

How in the world are those two even the same thing?
Because they both end up with wrecked franchises. Jesus dude.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:38 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby:
Knows how to coach the secondary and has NFL connections. Any kid who has dreams about making it to the league will give ASU a look.
Any kid with a brain will know the skills that Tampon 2 uses won't get you lloks in the draft. But yeah, He'll probably get looks, because kids are stupid.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:59 PM 11-29-2017
Because they both end up with wrecked franchises. Jesus dude.
Your definition of wrecking a franchise is pretty damn liberal. A coach who literally destroys a franchise because he alienates everyone around him is a hell of a lot different than a guy who built the right way but didn't build it fast enough for your liking.

Isn't that your only complaint in terms of building this roster? That herm didn't bring players in fast enough? I'll take that every day of the week over a guy who wastes money in rebuild years for a shitload of garbage veterans who strain the cap. Playing Rudy niswanger and cutting him when he doesn't work out is a hell of a lot different than, oh I don't know, waiting until game 13 to play geno Smith (a free Agent next year... Which means if he succeeds, mcadoo would sign him to a veteran extension) in order to save your job.

Turned the team from the oldest team in the NFL with a $20m above the cap to the youngest team in the NFL with a $50m surplus. If only more coaches would wreck a team this way.
[Reply]
synthesis2 10:11 PM 11-29-2017
as an ASU grad I hope he gets the job, I still can't believe that the last time we were really relevant was when I went to college with Jake the snake. Even if Herm does not bring a ton of winning he will bring back exposure to the school. For the life of me I still can't believe they can't recruit to Phoenix? Seems like if I was wanting to go to a college it would be very high on my list of destinations.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:15 PM 11-29-2017
Your definition of wrecking a franchise is pretty damn liberal. A coach who literally destroys a franchise because he alienates everyone around him is a hell of a lot different than a guy who built the right way but didn't build it fast enough for your liking.
Your definition of "building it the right way" is far, far more liberal than my definition of wrecking the franchise.

Isn't that your only complaint in terms of building this roster? That herm didn't bring players in fast enough? I'll take that every day of the week over a guy who wastes money in rebuild years for a shitload of garbage veterans who strain the cap. Playing Rudy niswanger and cutting him when he doesn't work out is a hell of a lot different than, oh I don't know, waiting until game 13 to play geno Smith (a free Agent next year... Which means if he succeeds, mcadoo would sign him to a veteran extension) in order to save your job.

Turned the team from the oldest team in the NFL with a $20m above the cap to the youngest team in the NFL with a $50m surplus. If only more coaches would wreck a team this way.
No, asshat. For the fucking millionth time, he wrecked the franchise because the team was fucking hot garbage. Sure he dumped big contracts, he replaced them with guys that couldn't fucking play.

The team was competitive when he started. A joke when he ended. Fucking wrecked.

McAdoo's team was competitive when he started but a joke when he ended (potentially less a joke than Squirmin Herman MOtherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards).
[Reply]
Black Bob 10:18 PM 11-29-2017
I hope he gets it and enjoys it. I like Herm. It didn't work out in KC but, I like the guy.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:34 PM 11-29-2017
Your definition of "building it the right way" is far, far more liberal than my definition of wrecking the franchise.

No, asshat. For the ****ing millionth time, he wrecked the franchise because the team was ****ing hot garbage. Sure he dumped big contracts, he replaced them with guys that couldn't ****ing play.

The team was competitive when he started. A joke when he ended. ****ing wrecked.

McAdoo's team was competitive when he started but a joke when he ended (potentially less a joke than Squirmin Herman MOther****ing Sack of **** Edwards).
There are plenty of people on cp who hate herm. But the very idea that he dismantled a playoff team is totally unfair and even the biggest haters recognize that a huge chunk of that blame goes to vermeil and Peterson. And I would venture to guess most would also agree that wrecking balling this franchise quickly and painfully was a hell of a lot better than Peterson (and apparently your idea too) wanting to bandaid the roster instead of blowing it up.

It was the right decision to blow up the roster. Blowing up the roster means expensive sure things get replaced with a ton of unknowns. Again, fine if you want to suggest we could have gotten a few better players faster. I don't know how anyone could have supported a bandaid approach. And if you supported blowing up the roster, then that comes with the understanding that no matter who was coach, they would have probably been way below . 500 too. So either you're strategy is off by wanting to bandaid or you're nitpicking over going 2-14 instead of maybe 5-11.

But trying to suggest we had any chance of being competitive a few years after the mess vermeil left is totally off.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up