ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: With whom do you feel more empathy?
tom brady, because he has to sit there and make squiggles instead of romping with supermodels. 0 0%
autograph hounds, because they can't sell these items at a profit now. 2 11.76%
tom brady's reps, because they have to make squiggles and keep quiet about tom cheating. 0 0%
No one. This is like a busload of taliban crashing and exploding into a spam phishing office building. 12 70.59%
All of them. Society created this problem and they are mere victims. 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
Nzoner's Game Room>tom brady screws over paid autograph seekers.
Rain Man 05:58 PM 04-25-2024
This makes me laugh. It's like figuring out who to root for in the Iran-Iraq War.

tldidntclick; Some no-name conference promoted an autograph session with noted cheater tom brady, and a bunch of money-grubbing autograph sellers paid a ton of money to go there. brady went into a back room with "his reps", and the autographed items came out as just a bunch of squiggles that apparently won't be authenticated.

Personally, I would think they would be worth more than a normal autograph.
Given that brady likely had "his reps" squiggle the marks, these items represent tom brady cheating, which parallels his football career.

And this brings up the question: why is tom brady signing autographs? He's got twenty years of quarterback contracts in his bank account. Has he really blown through everything to the extent that he now needs to sit at a folding chair and sign some person's game-worn stocking cap? Can he not afford to live a life of leisure?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tom-bra...151456696.html
[Reply]
wazu 06:07 PM 04-25-2024
Definitely have empathy for the autograph hounds. I don't have any interest in autographs, but other people do. These guys all either wanted them for themselves or for profit, and arranged a paid business deal to acquire them.
[Reply]
notorious 06:13 PM 04-25-2024
The only signature I care for is the one on his toe tag.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:23 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
This makes me laugh. It's like figuring out who to root for in the Iran-Iraq War.

tldidntclick; Some no-name conference promoted an autograph session with noted cheater tom brady, and a bunch of money-grubbing autograph sellers paid a ton of money to go there. brady went into a back room with "his reps", and the autographed items came out as just a bunch of squiggles that apparently won't be authenticated.

Personally, I would think they would be worth more than a normal autograph.
Given that brady likely had "his reps" squiggle the marks, these items represent tom brady cheating, which parallels his football career.

And this brings up the question: why is tom brady signing autographs? He's got twenty years of quarterback contracts in his bank account. Has he really blown through everything to the extent that he now needs to sit at a folding chair and sign some person's game-worn stocking cap? Can he not afford to live a life of leisure?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tom-bra...151456696.html
Is it so easy to absorb the $30 million loss?

Id think it would irritate a rich man.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:33 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Is it so easy to absorb the $30 million loss?

Id think it would irritate a rich man.
It would sting for me and (probably) you, but tom brady should still be lying on a beach somewhere instead of handing out scrawled-upon cleats to sweaty yard-sale dudes.
[Reply]
loochy 06:34 PM 04-25-2024
F them all
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:38 PM 04-25-2024
It will be called art and Tom rakes in 95% of the profit
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:02 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
It will be called art and Tom rakes in 95% of the profit
Before getting scammed and losing all the money like a fucking chump
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 07:10 PM 04-25-2024
That why I get my auto with them personally. But I rather they hang out with me more then a autograph.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 09:20 PM 04-25-2024
Brady is a dick for this. These people paid like $1200 per signature and he basically defaced items that should be in museums. One guy had him sign a couple of game used Super Bowl footballs that he paid a fortune for, and he basically just made a squiggle on each of them. I think another person submitted his game used cleats from a Super Bowl and he basically drew a line on one of them. It sounds like Brady’s people are trying to place the blame on the organizers because they claim they thought he was only going to be signing copies of his book and when they finally did usher him into the signing room they rushed him and told him to do it as fast as possible for time purposes. It’s an ugly deal.
[Reply]
Up